UA-44735833-1
Nissan Qashqai Owners Club UK Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > J11 Qashqai 2014 - > J11 Equipment, Extras, Add Ons and Aftersales
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

Lower boot tray/mat

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charlieparker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lower boot tray/mat
    Posted: 02 Jul 2016 at 6:45pm
Hi,
I'm trying to source a lower boot mat for my 2016 QQ. I found one on eBay but it comes from Poland, although I've got rear problem with that, I'd rather get one a little closer to home.

Thanks a lot
gloucester View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote gloucester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2016 at 7:40am
You could try using one from another make/model of car.

When I sold my Fabia, I fortunately retained the OEM accessories I had in the boot - I was intending to eBay them but ....

The Fabia boot tray almost fits the lower boot area - just a bit narrow - certainly sufficiently to be useful:

It's certainly of better quality than the aftermarket Qashqai one I've bought for the upper boot area ... and the Fabia zipped bags fit similarly into the wheelarches as they did in the Fabia:

The additional boot light is a Ronson LED one, with a hook to conveniently hang it in the boot and a magnet which makes it into an engine bay light. In fact I'm thinking of getting another one to keep permanently under the bonnet.

Unfortunately the roof rails I've still got from my Freelander (sold in 2004!) don't fit the Qashqai! Too narrow...

Edited by gloucester - 03 Jul 2016 at 7:41am
(2015 Nissan Qashqai Tekna DIG-T 1.2 - sold 15/6/18) ~ 2018 Suzuki Ignis SZ5 ~ 2006 Suzuki GSF650SA ~ 2018 Yamaha MT-07 on order
charlieparker View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charlieparker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2016 at 2:21pm
Thanks for that gloucester, I'll have a look round to see what I can find.
Rossifan View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rossifan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2017 at 1:50pm
See my Ad, posted 2nd May, same issue as you. I found a roll of rubber 'chequer plate' - same as the interlocking tiles - in a local discount store for £7, cut a lump off and it is ideal.

Edited by Rossifan - 02 May 2017 at 1:53pm
2007, 1.6 petrol NTec, in black, 2014 Ntec + 1.5 dci, Gunmetal Grey with a best consumption of 80.5 mpg. 2017 Ntec + 1.5 Dci Gunmetal Grey #2
chrisw99 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisw99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2017 at 4:36pm
I had an official J10 bootliner and I've cut it down to shape and it now fits the lower tier of the J11 perfectly, and looks the part due to the Qashqai logo.  I had to cut a couple of small groves in the sides of it to allow the panels to still slide in vertical.
QQ3: 2014 1.2 dig-T ntec+ gunmetal grey
QQ2: 2013 CVT 360 silver
QQ1: 2009 1.5dci n-tec fired iron
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic