Forum Home Forum Home > J10 Qashqai 2006 - 2013 > J10 Reviews 2006 - 2013
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

luvvin it.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: luvvin it.
    Posted: 03áMayá2016 at 7:00pm
Hi every one,

Well had the QQ ntec+ 1.6dci now for 5 weeks and have to say, " luvs it".

It's comfortable, quiet, pokey and economical. Spent a few squid on it since we bought it. New fitted mats, one new tyre ( I hate having one tyre different from the rest) full service and MOT (passed with no proviso's) and the tracking checked.

It's in a colour Nissan call "Caffe Latte" but beige to you and me. Not my first choice of colour would have preferred gun metal grey or that lovely dark metallic red.

Traded a 2006 Ford Galaxy Ghia G6 in for it, miss the room you get in the Gal but I must say I don't get quite as stiff on long journey's in QQ.

It had done 71K when we bought it (73K now) and I think the clutch may need replacing in the not too distant future as occasionally it judders when you pull away.

If I was to pick one small niggle it would be that there is no recline on the back seats. Spoilt by the Galaxy I suppose.

Any road up, thats my first appraisal of the QQ, as already said I luvs it.

Trooper.
If it aint broke make it go faster.
bryan3 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bryan3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04áMayá2016 at 7:27am
Glad you like it.
We have the same engine in our Qq and it seems a nice combo of grunt and economy.
old shape 2013 tekna 1.6dci
Newest car we have ever owned
notanotherhobby View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notanotherhobby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04áMayá2016 at 6:52pm
Hi Trooper. The judder you describe is a common "issue" with many QQ's but is nothing to be concerned about. I would very much doubt it being a clutch problem, so no need to worry.
2007 1.5dci Accenta in Faded Denim
2010 1.5dci Facelift N-tec in Nightshade
Trooper View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04áMayá2016 at 9:49pm
Originally posted by notanotherhobby notanotherhobby wrote:

Hi Trooper. The judder you describe is a common "issue" with many QQ's but is nothing to be concerned about. I would very much doubt it being a clutch problem, so no need to worry.

Thats good to know, thanks.LOL
Trooper View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Trooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25áOctá2016 at 9:13pm
Just reading this old post and thought I would update it.

Now had the QQ for 7 months and overWink 80 k on the clock and the clutch judder disappeared months ago.

And guess what, I still luvs it.
G5 BOY View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
FORUM GRANDADDY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G5 BOY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26áOctá2016 at 9:14am
Thumbs Up
QQ1 2007 Fired Iron 2.0 CVT 4WD Tekna
QQ2 2010 Magnetic Red 2.0 CVT +2 4WD Tekna
QQ3 2013 Gun Metallic 2.0 CVT Tekna
QQ4 2014 Ink Blue 1.2 CVT Tekna
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic