Forum Home Forum Home > The Reception > Membership
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Membership Woes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
@qashqaiclub @frankiehipwell

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PR07HET Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Membership Woes
    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 at 4:24pm
Dear All

It has taken me a long time to be able to make the forum useful, it seems that last year an outage took place and as a security precaution the hosts of the forum locked down any email accounts @qashqaiclub.co.uk.

This meant I could not access my own emails to deal with problems and requests.

It has also meant that I have not been getting emails from PayPal for memberships, meaning a lot of people have used (rightly) the refund process, so this has had an effect on my otherwise 100% PayPal status. :( Apologies for all those who signed up and got nothing back.

It seemed new members were not getting an activation email, and existing members were not getting change of password (if required) emails either, or reminders.

You can imagine it has been rather stressful, trying to get back in to my own account to then be able to start fixing things.

I can now report that all issues are being fixed, a new version of the forum software has been issued and currently being configured. EMails are now working and memberships will be activated.

I hope you continue to enjoy the forum, I understand if it dies from "lack of effort", but please be assured teh effort was there it just wasn't making any positive way forward!

Thanks Frankie.
Mainly found at an office chair these days
Doug999 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Doug999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2020 at 4:32pm
Cheers Frankie.  Keep up the great work

Doug
2012 Tekna 1.6L, Arctic White, Stone Leather
renault1 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote renault1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2020 at 8:15am
Originally posted by Doug999 Doug999 wrote:

Cheers Frankie.  Keep up the great work

Doug
====================same hereThumbs Up
qqvisia,qq360,xtrailntec,now qq tekna,gun metallic,side steps,wind deflectors,mud flaps,nice car.
Devondave View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devondave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2020 at 5:32pm
Thanks very much for the update Frankie. I still love my QQ, and check into the forum every day in case I miss anything!

Keep up the good work.

Best Wishes.
Dave Kirton (2013 360 1.5 Dci Flame Red/black Side Steps, Wind Deflectors, Fog Light & Rear reflectors trim rings, Side window chrome trims, Bonnet protector. Chrome tailpipe.)
Damon NTECC View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Damon NTECC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2020 at 10:39am
Cheers Frankie

I missed this place!
Qashqai warrior View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qashqai warrior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2020 at 2:35pm
Thanks Frankie, now have full access and catching up with past posts.

Cheers,

QQ Warrior
Tiffany View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiffany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2020 at 9:11am
Thank you Frankie. Was beginning to think it was just  me. 😱
Qashqai 1.3 Dig-T 160 Tekna + DCT.
2017 X-Trail N Vision 1.6 DIG-T Storm White.
zh875 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zh875 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2020 at 7:27pm
Keep up the good work Frankie, it is very much appreciated.
guidedog View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote guidedog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2020 at 11:07pm
Great that you take the trouble Frankie.......Iíve been a member here for years now and on my fourth QQ 
I love reading about the good and bad issues 
We all,should us it more
guidedog has a 18plate Tekna+   all dressed in Pearl Black and a hint of chrome..
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic