Nissan Qashqai Owners Club UK Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > J11 Qashqai 2014 - > Nissan Qashqai J11 Engine Range > 1.6 L I4 (Petrol)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mileage reading disappeared

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrbcb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mileage reading disappeared
    Posted: 10 Sep 2016 at 10:34am
I took my delivery of a Dig-T Tekna Qashqai 2 weeks ago from the Winchester dealer. It had 11000 miles on the clock ( registered Oct 2015) and I had it serviced and entry put in servicing book. Three days ago I noticed that the mileage reading had disappeared. I still have the trip readings. I went down to the local Nissan dealer at Botley, they looked at it but could not remedy. As I bought it from Winchester I will arrange for the car to visit their servicing dept. It may be something that can be easily remedied. We shall see!
I am very pleased with the 1.6 turbo assist and it is one of the best cars I have driven.
Owner of Gun Metal Grey 1.6 Tekna Dig-T Qashqai (3rd Qashqai)
Udo2009 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Udo2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2016 at 11:00am
Did you already try the "Enter" switch on the steering wheel, pressing it upward or downward to cycle through the different display modes?

(I had a J11 as a hired car in Ireland, and cycled once through the display modes - can't remember, however, whether the mileage reading disappeared on a certain display....)
Qashqai Acenta, 2,0 dCi, 110 kW, DPF, Euro5, black Z11G
Mrbcb View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrbcb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2016 at 11:07am
I phoned Martins of Winchester and found the answer. I had to PUSH THE TRIP BUTTON UNTIL THE MILEAGE CAME BACK. SO EASY WHEN YOU KNOW HOW!                                                                                                         
Owner of Gun Metal Grey 1.6 Tekna Dig-T Qashqai (3rd Qashqai)
G5 BOY View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
FORUM GRANDADDY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G5 BOY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2016 at 11:18am
QQ5 (YES 5...!!) 2017 Vivid Blue DIG-T 115 X-Tronic Tekna+
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic