UA-44735833-1
Nissan Qashqai Owners Club UK Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Reception > New here then drop in and say hello...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

Mileage reading

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrealg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mileage reading
    Posted: 12áNová2014 at 5:22pm
can anyone advise how to find the total mileage on my 1.2 accenta. I have reset the trips when putting petrol in and now find find any record of how many miles I have done altogether :(
ericos View Drop Down
Premier
Premier
Night Crawler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ericos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13áNová2014 at 12:28am
I dont have the new model but surely the total mileage is contantly displayed & the trip readings etc are a  seperate display. If  not the manual will tell you how to cycle through the different readings.
2nd QQ ..June 2013 Black +2 360.. After moustaches in Movember, all those beards in Decembeard, I'm not looking forward to Fanuary
PR07HET View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
@qashqaiclub @frankiehipwell

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PR07HET Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13áNová2014 at 8:49am
The total miles is displayed below the average miles etc and is the last "light" to go out.
Qashqai Premier Edition 0001/2007 - 370z Roadster - Bianchi C2C Full Carbon - Reebok Air otherwise
Andrealg View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrealg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13áNová2014 at 7:18pm
Seems silly but the mileage isn't displayed, only the mileage since the last trip and how many miles left till refuelling.
duncho View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duncho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13áNová2014 at 7:33pm
Pressing the reset trip button shortly will rotate mileage view.
jashpal View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jashpal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05áFebá2018 at 9:58am
Hi 

I know its been 3 year old talks but I have same issue with my 2015 Quashqai which I recently bought as second owner from some one claiming 30000 mile but while checking all function I end up resetting this millage by just pressing reset trip button which wiped this record now i only only see new mileage no record of total i tried every function but no clue how do i check.
since the Trip just reset with one click it it made me feel worrier since how do i believe that the previous seller sold me with correct millage and not the one reset.

car was in warranty so no mileage record were on MOT and since it was only service twice in Service station only record is till 16800. 

please help how to check in case if you have found out?

Udo2009 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Udo2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05áFebá2018 at 2:48pm
You have just reset the trip recorder/odometer - what the previous owner obviously did not do at any time..... You cannot clear the car's odometer with a simple click on a button....

On (about) page 2-19 of the Qashqai User Manual you'll find the explanation of "HOW TO USE THE VEHICLE INFORMATION DISPLAY"
Qashqai Acenta, 2,0 dCi, 110 kW, DPF, Euro5, black Z11G
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic