Nissan Qashqai Owners Club UK Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > J10 Qashqai 2006 - 2013 > J10 Hints, Tips and How To...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Miles to tank info disappeared!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chromiehomie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Miles to tank info disappeared!!
    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 at 6:38pm
Hello all, i have a 2007 1.5dci. So i disconnected the battery the other day as i wanted to look at the horn connection in the steering wheel. After having a look and with no luck sorting the horn, i connected the battery back up. Now when using the car, the miles to tank option on the lcd display, the average mpg etc do not show up. The only options are just trip A and trip B. I had all this before i disconnected the battery!
Also i cant just push the "i" button on the steering wheel as all the buttons on the left hand side of the stering wheel do not work. Im guessing because someone has changed the normal radio to the connect unit and not used the patch lead. Any help would be appreciated.
PR07HET View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
@qashqaiclub @frankiehipwell

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PR07HET Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2020 at 4:58pm
If they worked before you took the horn connection apart I'd make sure you put it back together again...

Mainly found at an office chair these days
Chromiehomie View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chromiehomie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2020 at 6:12pm
I did. The horn works exactly the same as it did before i took it all apart so im guessing it all went together again. 
I cant see how the horn connection would interrupt the mileage display though.
G5 BOY View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
FORUM GRANDADDY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G5 BOY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 2:01pm
Itís the disconnected battery - no fix sadly
QQ5 (YES 5...!!) 2017 Vivid Blue DIG-T 115 X-Tronic Tekna+
demag View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2020 at 12:46am
I just bought a 2009 Agents with the same problem. It looks like it has a new battery. Surely there must be a fix for this. How do Nissan change the battery?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic