Forum Home Forum Home > J10 Qashqai 2006 - 2013 > My Qashqai Wish
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

More loke a Tonka Car than a 25k

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samnickgodber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2012 at 7:23pm
Originally posted by Cowpers Cowpers wrote:

Sam..if you send me your E-mail address I can send you a copy of he QQ brochure for the UK.  This has specifications and prices so you can maybe do a comparison for us?

PM sent x
soon to be the new owner of a 2011 Ntec in artic white
Cowpers View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
THE DARK LORD

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Cowpers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2012 at 7:27pm
Brochure on its way
1.5Dci Tekna, Pearl Black, 60 Plate
1.6Dci Tekna with Stop/Start Pearl Black 63 plate
samnickgodber View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samnickgodber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2012 at 7:28pm
Originally posted by Timmylish Timmylish wrote:

Sams. Yes, although I didn,t tell the missus, I quickly realised that we are paying Tekna prices for N-Tec spec, except the wheels! I don,t have 360o only rear camera!

QQ Link worked but if we were interested how do you get the key cut?

Ya see Timmy thats where i´m a bit miffed because i didn´t realise until a few weeks ago gggrrrrr,

..QQ.. View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ..QQ.. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2012 at 7:30pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-REejNRKWU

If these could be obtained (and I don't know from where) - this was a site I just came across, then I would have thought any key cutting shop could cut the blank (copying key).  My understanding is that you take the insides from your key and put them in the shell (getting around the imobiliser issue). see link

Someone must have one of these

Edited by ..QQ.. - 18 Apr 2012 at 7:31pm
2012 QQ+2 flame red N-tec+ 2.0 petrol, CVT, 4wd mudflaps,auto mirror kit
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samnickgodber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2012 at 7:32pm
I´m not sure if they cut car keys over here?
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samnickgodber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2012 at 7:41pm
Ok just having a quick look at the brochure, i have all the n-tec specs except i have the 360 cameras,
I have not heated seats (wouldn´t need them) no Xenon lights, no lights washer, no Flip key let alone ikey, No leather seats, and no bose system i think and we have the black wheels (not sure if they n-tec or Tekna in UK,

So i´m really pissed off now, like i say i could have had the other things too but would have had to pay alot more money, and i´m sorry if they call it a Tekna and charge you Tekna prices then thats what ya should get,
Cowpers View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
THE DARK LORD

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cowpers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2012 at 7:47pm
Yeah yours sounds like the new N-tec+ as that brochure is for 2010-2011 so the 360 cameras were introduced a bit later.  Did you order your after configuring on the Nissan website..because unless your given a different brochure (different specs)you havn't been given the Tekna.  There are prices in the back of that brochure too but they are approx. £1500 out of date now.
..QQ.. View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ..QQ.. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2012 at 7:48pm
This sounds like mine a N-tec+ which has the 360 cameras
Timmylish View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timmylish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2012 at 7:49pm
On the question of comparisons on spec. its relatively easy to work out on Nissan,s own web sites for both the UK and Spain. The configuration links in both sites, sitting side by side, show what we don,t get as  Tekna. Its all irrelevant anyway since in Spain all the Teknas are the same so when selling, for example, the purchaser will know exactly they are buying and n_Tec similarly will know what they are buying. Although not quite so important when we bought our Fiesta here 14/15 months ago similar differences apply, again benefiting the UK market getting more for their money on a similar product. Bigger marketplace, more competitiveness in the UK so need to make the UK seem beter value for money. Having said that Ford are less offensive than Nissan on the exclusions. That,s why the Kuga here is very close to the UK one BUT the competition makes the UK one cheaper. In our part of Tenerife only one Nissan dealer. That alone speaks for itself. In the same area 3 Ford dealers.
At the end of the day you really just have to swallow this fact but I still think that were the Kuga 4k cheaper here then of course they would outsell the QQ. Just my considered opinion!
Proud new owner of Red Fusion QQ, 1,5 dCI Tekna Sport (110 CV) (Different spec. here on Tenerife!)with so many bells and whistles I may need a lot of help in finding answers to a lot of questions!!!!
Cowpers View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
THE DARK LORD

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cowpers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2012 at 7:51pm
OK so clearly if you look at the Spanish Nissan site the Tekna spec matches what you guys have.
Timmylish View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timmylish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2012 at 7:54pm
You are getting yourself worked up for nothing 'cause so far a Spain is concerned we DO have 2012 spec. Its all relative. Spain, generall, runs 6/9 months after the UK. Bigger market. Simple sums. More cars sold in the UK each and every year so feed that animal!
Proud new owner of Red Fusion QQ, 1,5 dCI Tekna Sport (110 CV) (Different spec. here on Tenerife!)with so many bells and whistles I may need a lot of help in finding answers to a lot of questions!!!!
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samnickgodber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2012 at 7:55pm
I´ve just been on the Nissan.es and they don´t actually advertise a n-tec,
it goes as follows:
Visia,
Acenta,
Tekna sport,
Tekna premium

so maybe our Tekna sport is your n-tec/ n-tec+ ?
Cowpers View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
THE DARK LORD

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cowpers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2012 at 8:02pm
That sounds about right.
slabgood View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slabgood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2012 at 8:10pm
I made my qq flip key.....my pictures are on the forum somewhere.....its one of my favourite things Thumbs Up
2010 Black 1.6 Acenta
Cowpers View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
THE DARK LORD

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cowpers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2012 at 8:13pm
..QQ.. View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ..QQ.. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2012 at 9:42pm
Hmm I'd love a flip key but it looks as though it is a bit hit'n'mss on the quality of the kit
ericos View Drop Down
Premier
Premier
Night Crawler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ericos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2012 at 11:58pm
Prob doesnt have the Bose system but to be certain open the boot & see if Disco Dave left his hearing aid in  thereLOL
2nd QQ ..June 2013 Black +2 360.. After moustaches in Movember, all those beards in Decembeard, I'm not looking forward to Fanuary
Timmylish View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timmylish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2012 at 12:09am
Unless its a Tekna Sport Premium it will NOT have Bose system.
2Fat2Bald View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2Fat2Bald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2012 at 1:59pm
To be honest, I wish people would stop complaining about the slightly cheap-in-places nature of the Qashqai. If you want a car that isn't cheap in any places, then BMW will sell you a car like that. For about half-as-much again as a QQ of equivelent spec will cost you.
Timmylish View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timmylish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2012 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by 2Fat2Bald 2Fat2Bald wrote:

To be honest, I wish people would stop complaining about the slightly cheap-in-places nature of the Qashqai. If you want a car that isn't cheap in any places, then BMW will sell you a car like that. For about half-as-much again as a QQ of equivelent spec will cost you.

Well you can have your wish. Just don,t read them. I moaned about a vital piece of equipment costing a couple of €,s to replace with quality products. I understood this Forum to be a free for all and so long as certain rules be followed, anyone was able to air their opinions. That is what I have done so too bad!Tongue
rickbat View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickbat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2012 at 3:46pm
Originally posted by 2Fat2Bald 2Fat2Bald wrote:

sorry m8 but i disagree with you

5 seat qashqai tekna 2.0 4wd auto diesel on the road price £27,245

BMW X3 xdrive20d SE (which is the equivalent to the 5 seat qashqai) standard on the road price £31,485
with added extras to make it same spec as the qashqai, on the road price £37,835
the plus side on the beemer is that theres a couple of things that come as standard that nissan doesnt even sell for their cars.
the added extras i had to add was things like, satnav + bluetooth, folding wind mirrors, panoramic glass roof, lumbar support, electric front seats, heated front seats, reversing camera, automatic gear box.
to be honest i dont think beemers are any better than nissan, we've had ours for a year from new and no problems whatsoever.

Edited by rickbat - 27 Sep 2012 at 3:54pm
Qashqai +2 1.5dci n-tec 2wd, 2011 black
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic