UA-44735833-1
Nissan Qashqai Owners Club UK Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Reception > New here then drop in and say hello...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

My Intro

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote adamwright1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Intro
    Posted: 05áAprá2018 at 6:09pm
Hello everyone. This is my newbie intro LOL! I am new to the Qashqai Club and I am also new to the Nissan range. Despite being on the road since 2007, I recently got my first ever new vehicle. This vehicle is the Nissan Qashqai N-Connecta DigT 1.2 Xtronic in Flame Red (2018). After months of research and comparisons, I am really glad it paid off and I ended up with a Nissan. It was also my first ever PCP finance deal, which I was very weary of to start with. In fact, I put it off for several months. I am very careful with money and I did all the sums and financial forecasts before committing myself, so all is good. What sped up the ordering processes was the costly deterioration of my old car at the time, a Citroen Picasso Xsara 2007. Worst vehicle I have ever owned in terms of running costs and maintenance fees. It didn't help that it failed its MOT 3 weeks before the Qashqai arrived, so I had to sort all that out as Nissan took the Citroen off my hands as a part-ex. 

My history of cars to date:
  1. Vauxhall Corsa 1litre 1999
  2. Toyota RAV4 2litre 2000
  3. Jeep Grand Cherokee 3litre 2007
  4. Vauxhall Corsa 1.4litre 2007
  5. Citroen Picasso Xsara 2litre 2007
  6. Nissan Qashqai N-Con 1.2litre 2018
I need all the help and support I can get haha! I am new to the whole 'new car' thing, Nissan as a brand and PCP finance. Anyway, that is my newbie intro finished. LOL
grahamfromoldham View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grahamfromoldham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05áAprá2018 at 7:33pm
Great intro Adam and welcome. Sorry to hear about your Citroen......about the fact you bought one in the first place Tongue
jompy View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jompy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05áAprá2018 at 8:00pm
Welcome in from another newbie and new to nissan ,it's actually my wife's car but I like it to
G5 BOY View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
FORUM GRANDADDY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G5 BOY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06áAprá2018 at 4:50pm
Welcome aboard Adam
QQ5 (YES 5...!!) 2017 Vivid Blue DIG-T 115 X-Tronic Tekna+
adamwright1989 View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamwright1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06áAprá2018 at 11:23pm
Thanks for the welcome guys! 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic