UA-44735833-1
Nissan Qashqai Owners Club UK Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Reception > Your first question?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

NAVIGATION SOUND TOO QUIET

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KEYSERSZOSE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NAVIGATION SOUND TOO QUIET
    Posted: 12áMará2016 at 12:24pm
Just bought a Tekna which is a few months old. Ive found that when driving with the radio and the Nav switched on the traffic instructions are much too quiet when it announces the directions. Is there any way to turn up the volume of the instructions.
Tiffany View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiffany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12áMará2016 at 12:37pm
Not sure about that. I'm sure one of our members will help you out.

But I'd like you wish you a big warm

Welcome to the UK's biggest Qashqai Club and owners forum.

Heres a few pointers to help make using the forum easier, just click on the blue quick links.

Please make sure you have read the club rules, this will help make your use of the forum much easier : ClubRules.
If you need any help, feel free to contact one of our great team who will assist in any way they can .

Administrators :
PR07HET
Craigfishin

Moderator group :
Tiffany
G5 Boy
Gadget
Affman

The club is run on contributions by members, which allows the site to be advertising free with all money raised going toward running costs, web fees, club meets, competition prizes and various charities.
By contributing to the running costs of the club (ú6 or ú10 including a club window sticker) you get full access to post and start new threads anywhere on the forum plus access to discounts from our great selection of retailers and other great sections currently unavailable to you. If you want to contribute to the club, please see here : How to contribute.
No spamming is allowed , any advertising must be agreed with admin in advance. If you are interested in adding your company to our discount section please contact Craigfishin

The forum is a wealth of information. Please use the search option before starting new threads to save creating multiple threads on the same subject.

Thanks for joining, we hope you find all you need to know about your Qashqai and make a few new friends in the process. We have a great bunch of members on here, who all are willing to help if they can.

We also have club meets and excursions if you are interested. Please see link below from our visit to the Nissan Sunderland Plant to see the Qashqai being built : Nissan Sunderland meet.
Or our very successful joint meet with the Juke Owners Club, Juke Owners Group, Cube Owners Club and the Note Owners Club. With Nissan event's team in attendance with limited edition cars on display : Annual Wicksteed meet.

Once again we would like to welcome you to the Qashqai Club and look forward to getting to know you and we hope you enjoy your time here.
Lynn

Edited by Tiffany - 12áMará2016 at 12:37pm
2017 X-Trail N Vision 1.6 DIG-T Storm White.
G5 BOY View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
FORUM GRANDADDY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G5 BOY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12áMará2016 at 1:40pm
Is there not a volume option in Settings?
QQ5 (YES 5...!!) 2017 Vivid Blue DIG-T 115 X-Tronic Tekna+
Loftustowncrier View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Loftustowncrier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12áMará2016 at 1:57pm
Try turning off the radio with the sat nav active and then rotate the volume up. I'm sure that works in mine.
MikeR View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MikeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12áMará2016 at 3:01pm
I'm fairly sure I turned mine up louder via "settings" have a look there's a bar that you adjust.
andym164 View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andym164 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12áMará2016 at 6:57pm
 turn the volume up during an announcement? 
GelJ View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GelJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12áMará2016 at 9:52pm
No specific setting in a J11, but turn up during a TA, and that will then be the default level.
Bigiain View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigiain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13áMará2016 at 2:01pm
you can adjust the navigation volume separately - at least on my 2016 QQ.

Press the SETUP button on the right of the connect unit
Touch the Navigation button on the screen
Touch the Guidance & Map Settings button on the screen

The volume setting is the second option down

Doug999 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doug999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13áMará2016 at 7:53pm
On my 2012 QQ, when the radio is playing, I control the nav volume by increasing/decreasing the sound volume via the steering wheel controls whilst an announcement is being made.
2012 Tekna 1.6L, Arctic White, Stone Leather
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic