UA-44735833-1
Nissan Qashqai Owners Club UK Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Reception > New here then drop in and say hello...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

New owner 65 QQ

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheStigP11GT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New owner 65 QQ
    Posted: 10áOctá2017 at 11:55am
Hi, A few months ago I purchased a blue 65 plate Qashqai 1.5 dCI, It replaced the Nissan Pulsar 1.2 DIG-T which decided to drink lots of oil and started to lose power, Nissan did not want to know, but wangled a deal on this. 

First thoughts are impressive, was sceptical about having a Renault 1.5 Diesel, and for a first Diesel to ever own. No major issues with it so far, and good on the fuel. 

I also have a 1997 Nissan Primera, Has been pretty much rebuilt, and I built that a very quick SR20VE N1 Engine, Been part of the NPOC club since 2003 so a long standing member. 

Since this is my First Diesel, and First QQ I have joined to learn all I can for the QQ, I am sure my other experience on older cars might come in handy also. 
GelJ View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GelJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11áOctá2017 at 11:28am
Ink Blue; the best colour :)
G5 BOY View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
FORUM GRANDADDY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G5 BOY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11áOctá2017 at 12:23pm
Originally posted by GelJ GelJ wrote:

Ink Blue; the best colour :)

Agreed in its time - but so last year 😉
QQ5 (YES 5...!!) 2017 Vivid Blue DIG-T 115 X-Tronic Tekna+
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic