UA-44735833-1
Nissan Qashqai Owners Club UK Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Reception > New here then drop in and say hello...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote talkandplay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Newbie
    Posted: 06áJuná2018 at 2:55pm
Greetings.just joined today after ordering the Storm White Tekna + 1.5 dci yesterday. Hoping to have it in a few weeks. I saw all the colours at my  local dealership but the pearl white stood out. Lovely colour. Been driving a black car last 5 years so will make a nice change. Test drive was very smooth.So much tech on this model..i have a Megane at the moment and dealer told me its the same engine which was surprising ( did not know about the Nissan -Renault alliance) but good as never had an issue in 5 years with my current engine.Looking forward to driving the Tekna :)
G5 BOY View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
FORUM GRANDADDY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G5 BOY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06áJuná2018 at 4:31pm
Hi

Tekna+ is fab and Wifey has a Clio with that engine, which is impressive.

Enjoy the wait.
QQ5 (YES 5...!!) 2017 Vivid Blue DIG-T 115 X-Tronic Tekna+
talkandplay View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote talkandplay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07áJuná2018 at 8:53am
Thank you..expecting a call on Tuesday with an update on delivery.
talkandplay View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote talkandplay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24áJuná2018 at 10:46pm
Well things did not go well, very badly in fact. Ten mins after picking up my new car error messages started to come up on display including a "System Fault" message which appeared for most of the 2 days (sat and sun) I had the Tekna + model.However on the second day the system fault seemed to have disappeared but later travelling along at 50 mph on an A road the emergency brakes applied. Luckily and thankfully the car behind was not up close and I did not lose control. However the experience was very unsettling. A faulty front radar was listed as the issue but there was an issue with the part being not in stock in UK or Europe or the right part number being located. I have since formally returned the Qashqai to the dealer(model remained with dealer as soon as fault identified) as I had lost confidence with the model after the incident.I am leaving the forum so I guess this is an unexpected goodbye post too.
https://www.qashqaiforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=6668#top -
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic