FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

Nissan Bose Offer

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
FORUM GRANDADDY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G5 BOY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nissan Bose Offer
    Posted: 10 Aug 2017 at 9:27am
OK - so last Saturday 05 August, I ordered my Qashqai no.5 Tongue.

I was pleased to see that Nissan were offering a gift of £600 worth of Bose goodies to anyone who placed an order between 03 and 21 August Tongue.

However, my car won't be delivered until around 20 October, therefore cannot be registered until it exists - OK?

Now read the Ts & Cs - particularly that in the case of the Qashqai, the vehicle must be ordered by 21 August, but registered before 30 September...................

As Nissan cannot build and deliver to most owners within 40 days, I say this offer is deceptive, unlikely to be claimed and what you would expect from some Mickey Mouse company, not Nissan surely.

I have contacted NCS, have a case number and a case manager, to look into my complaint.

Watch this space Evil Smile.

QQ5 (YES 5...!!) 2017 Vivid Blue DIG-T 115 X-Tronic Tekna+
Hounds View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hounds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2017 at 1:51pm
Straight forward case for Trading Standards as it would be classed as per "The Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations 1999 which if you are correct in what you have quoted this would. "Causes significant imbalance". For a term to be deemed unfair, this requires the term to be to the detriment of the consumer and benefit the seller or supplier to an excessive degree.
2013 1.6 dci Tekna in Blade silver.
G5 BOY View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
FORUM GRANDADDY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G5 BOY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2017 at 5:54pm
Thanks Hounds.

Will look into this.

balithbe View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote balithbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2017 at 5:39pm
Originally posted by G5 BOY G5 BOY wrote:

OK - so last Saturday 05 August, I ordered my Qashqai no.5 Tongue.

I was pleased to see that Nissan were offering a gift of £600 worth of Bose goodies to anyone who placed an order between 03 and 21 August Tongue.

However, my car won't be delivered until around 20 October, therefore cannot be registered until it exists - OK?

Now read the Ts & Cs - particularly that in the case of the Qashqai, the vehicle must be ordered by 21 August, but registered before 30 September...................

As Nissan cannot build and deliver to most owners within 40 days, I say this offer is deceptive, unlikely to be claimed and what you would expect from some Mickey Mouse company, not Nissan surely.

I have contacted NCS, have a case number and a case manager, to look into my complaint.

Watch this space Evil Smile.

So what colour have you gone for this time,and are you staying with 1.2 CVT.
Just being nosey ☺️
57 reg Qashqai 1.5dci Visia Faded Denim
61 reg Qashqai 1.5dci Ntec Magnetic Red
15 reg Qashqai 1.5dci Tekna Storm White
renault1 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote renault1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2017 at 5:59pm
i will take a guess and say VIVID BLUEErmm
qqvisia,qq360,xtrailntec,now qq tekna,gun metallic,side steps,wind deflectors,mud flaps,nice car.
balithbe View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote balithbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2017 at 9:33pm
I will go for Chestnut Bronze then
57 reg Qashqai 1.5dci Visia Faded Denim
61 reg Qashqai 1.5dci Ntec Magnetic Red
15 reg Qashqai 1.5dci Tekna Storm White
G5 BOY View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
FORUM GRANDADDY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G5 BOY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2017 at 6:04pm
And the prize goes to..................

*drum roll*

Renault1
1.2 X-tronic Tekna+ in VIVID BLUE 😍
Tiffany View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiffany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2017 at 6:30pm
Storm white
2017 X-Trail N Vision 1.6 DIG-T Storm White.
G5 BOY View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
FORUM GRANDADDY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G5 BOY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 5:49am
He had a storm white in stock, which meant a better deal and faster delivery, which in turn would have qualified me for the Bose deal. However, white's not for me I'm afraid. Looks dirty too soon and reminds me of Spanish holiday hire cars 😂. Plus, once you've seen VB on the TV ad and in the flesh - why on earth wouldn't you?
Tiffany View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiffany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 6:11am
It's too pure for you G.😉😂
2017 X-Trail N Vision 1.6 DIG-T Storm White.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic