Forum Home Forum Home > The Reception > Nissan Qashqai News
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

Nissan factory in Sunderland

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gerry123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nissan factory in Sunderland
    Posted: 07áFebá2014 at 8:19pm
Does it make the new Qashqai for the European market or just the UK market??

The reason for asking is I ordered the new Qashqai Tenka 1.6 dic 4wd ( gun metallic) last week and when the salesman looked up the deliver dates, it was coming up the end of JUNEDead he went on to say 'that can't be right, I'll need to check that out and get back to you' not heard back from them yet. (I'll need to call them next week and see what's happening)

Downtime View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Downtime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07áFebá2014 at 8:26pm
Originally posted by gerry123 gerry123 wrote:

Does it make the new Qashqai for the European market or just the UK market??

The reason for asking is I ordered the new Qashqai Tenka 1.6 dic 4wd ( gun metallic) last week and when the salesman looked up the deliver dates, it was coming up the end of JUNEDead he went on to say 'that can't be right, I'll need to check that out and get back to you' not heard back from them yet. (I'll need to call them next week and see what's happening)

<span ="st"></span>

They produce cars for the whole Europe not just UK. So the queue might get loooong pretty quickly. Thhe official introduction of the car is due this month here in Scandinavia so the sales are just starting.
sandman View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07áFebá2014 at 8:27pm
Sales have been phenomenal so it possibly could be right, though would think it would be sooner.
Nissan actually have runs of particular colours, engines, and levels but are currently working 24/7.(ask my knackered bro in laws).
2014 Pearl Black Qashqai Premier Limited Edition 1.6Dci 4WD...Born on the 01/02/14 now with new carer on 27/6/16.
Proud owner of 2016 Pearl White X-Trail N-Tec
gerry123 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gerry123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07áFebá2014 at 8:31pm
cheers sandman, I'll just have to call them up and ask

i take they are running 3 shifts per day also.
gerry123 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gerry123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07áFebá2014 at 8:34pm
and cheers to you downtime
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic