FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

NISSAN WICKSTEED MEET

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Prestige Detailing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craigfishin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NISSAN WICKSTEED MEET
    Posted: 15áJulá2012 at 4:16pm
firstly can i thanks everyone who attended , i know the weather put a hell of a lot of people off and i fully understand but a great time was still had with about 60 people there 

special thanks to dick argyle for his help and prize donations and all he did in the run up to this meet Clap

it was my pleasure meeting the few of you i havnt met before (dickargyle qashqaiman andspenka and there better halfs) and nice to meet up again with those i knew already

thanks to acesdvds (dave) for attending , top bloke , you couldnt wish to meet a nicer man

also id like to thanks all the clubs mods for helping on the day keep there members happy (deks jog / lazyjuke joc , cubed cubeownersclub , and ollymu who became the face of the note club as he was the only note that attended

some great prizes given away on the day and a few qashqai winners inc:

cowpers ... winner of the star prize, an autoglym detailing kit and case ( for guessing closest to the combined mileage of all qq,s there)

also a few nissan branded usb storage devices 

a model qq 

bottle of brandy 

bottle of gin

cleaning pack

thanks to all who donated these prizes

i must also thank the nissan and the events team , jay especially for arranging for nissan to come along with all there events kit and the juke jam 

also the nissan dealers who sent along a new juke and qq for us to see 

hopefully with better weather next year will be bigger and we'll do this again

pics to follow 

Edited by Craigfishin - 15áJulá2012 at 7:23pm
2010 1.5dci Tekna in Nightshade,2013 1.5dci Tekna arctic white with stone leather interior, 2016 1.2 auto in nightshade ,detailer at prestige car detailing
PR07HET View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
@qashqaiclub @frankiehipwell

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PR07HET Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15áJulá2012 at 4:42pm
Ditto ^^^
Qashqai Premier Edition 0001/2007 - 370z Roadster - Bianchi C2C Full Carbon - Reebok Air otherwise
Craigfishin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Prestige Detailing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craigfishin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15áJulá2012 at 5:20pm
first the great view from our hotel window

one of the first to arrive (wizzer) on friday

arrived at wicksteed about 9am to find nissan already setup the evening before 

the cubes start arriving 

then the qqs

the jukes have landed

heres our dave (acesdvds) 

heres me and my lot 

charlotte (affmans daughter) 

back to qq's

the jam in action

pauls 370z (once detailed by me

our frankie in action as quizmaster , well actually he was calling bingo

the crowd starts to grow

onto the evening

acesdvds being pestered by affman

heres the gang

me affy and cowps enjoying a pint

affy and cowpers the deadly duo

all up bright and early this morning for our trip to the race karts

first a round of pirate crazy golf

me carefully considering the next important shot , (actually i may be napping )

the andspenka's  

off to the karts

out in front

not a challenger in sight by the end , sorry guys , wanted my glory

i think its safe to say we had a great weekend and hope to see you all and more next year Clap

Edited by PR07HET - 19áJulá2012 at 6:03pm
2010 1.5dci Tekna in Nightshade,2013 1.5dci Tekna arctic white with stone leather interior, 2016 1.2 auto in nightshade ,detailer at prestige car detailing
Admin Group
Admin Group
Prestige Detailing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craigfishin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15áJulá2012 at 5:21pm
if you have any more pics please post them here Thumbs Up
w1zzer View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote w1zzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15áJulá2012 at 5:27pm
Great weekend Craig. Cheers
Sep 2011 Qashqai 1.5dci n-Tec New Flame Red. AFMC
nige65 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nige65 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15áJulá2012 at 5:39pm
Wow looks like everyone enjoyed the weekend wished i had been there will defo try and make next meet touch wood might have a job then and more healthy bank account Wink

Affman View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
Mr 'Off Topic'

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Affman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15áJulá2012 at 5:40pm
Superb...great fun and thanks to all for helping to make it a weekend to remember..
2011 Qashqai 2.0Ntec+2,Gun Met.Chrome Pack,SideBars,Window Trims,Rear Fog Bezals,Boot Handle,Bumper Trim,Skid Plate,Blue Int. LEDs 6.5yrs off happy 7 Seater motoring and still looks the nads..👍
Cowpers View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
THE DARK LORD

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cowpers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15áJulá2012 at 5:49pm
Great weekend guys, we all had a really good time.  this one will be going into the family memories book as this weekend saw Freya make the transition from cot to bed!  I've just finished converting her cot to bed and shes now happy as Larry sat on her bed reading
1.5Dci Tekna, Pearl Black, 60 Plate
1.6Dci Tekna with Stop/Start Pearl Black 63 plate
Admin Group
Admin Group
Prestige Detailing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craigfishin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15áJulá2012 at 5:52pm
Thumbs Up , great stuff
w1zzer View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote w1zzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15áJulá2012 at 5:57pm
Originally posted by Cowpers Cowpers wrote:

Great weekend guys, we all had a really good time.  this one will be going into the family memories book as this weekend saw Freya make the transition from cot to bed!  I've just finished converting her cot to bed and shes now happy as Larry sat on her bed reading
Glad it all worked out ok after picking her off the floor in the hotel when she rolled out of the matteress to the floor
Affman View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
Mr 'Off Topic'

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Affman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15áJulá2012 at 6:15pm
Originally posted by Cowpers Cowpers wrote:

Great weekend guys, we all had a really good time. áthis one will be going into the family memories book as this weekend saw Freya make the transition from cot to bed! áI've just finished converting her cot to bed and shes now happy as Larry sat on her bed reading

So that's ya daughter sorted......but what about your incontanance Pants?....

Edited by Affman - 15áJulá2012 at 6:35pm
2011 Qashqai 2.0Ntec+2,Gun Met.Chrome Pack,SideBars,Window Trims,Rear Fog Bezals,Boot Handle,Bumper Trim,Skid Plate,Blue Int. LEDs 6.5yrs off happy 7 Seater motoring and still looks the nads..👍
qashqaiman View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qashqaiman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15áJulá2012 at 6:55pm
hi sll
my wife and i would just like to thank everyone for a great weekend which we thoroughly enjoyed and meeting new people, do hope the weather will be kinder to us next year.just like to congradulate craig on his go-kart win but we thought he had the faster kart.
not being a bad loser but watch this space next year

Edited by qashqaiman - 15áJulá2012 at 7:02pm
2011 qashqai tekna 1.6 dci black. with chrome fog light surrounds front & rear.sidebars.number plate surrounds door sill guards.
Fee View Drop Down
Premier
Premier
Mary Whitehouse

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15áJulá2012 at 7:03pm
It must have been a fix!!!!!!
2.0 Visia 2007, 1.5 Dci Acenta 2008' 1.6 Acenta 2009 and 1.5dci N-Tec 2011..1.6Dig-T Tekna 2018
andspenka View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
Club Meet King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andspenka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15áJulá2012 at 7:10pm
Great weekend, really enjoyed it.

Good to meet some really nice people Big smile

The drive down on Friday wasn't brilliant, the weather was terrible. It was a complete waste of time washing the car!

Didn't take many photo's probably due to the wet start!

The go-karts today were great fun, if it wasn't for Steve (Qashqaiman) who knows LOL
2014 1.5 Dci Tekna in Ink Blue
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qashqaiman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15áJulá2012 at 7:27pm
hi andy just to inform you that they were called go-karts NOT dodgems   going to clean car tomorrow weather prevailing

Edited by qashqaiman - 15áJulá2012 at 7:31pm
2011 qashqai tekna 1.6 dci black. with chrome fog light surrounds front & rear.sidebars.number plate surrounds door sill guards.
andspenka View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
Club Meet King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andspenka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15áJulá2012 at 7:29pm
Well like I said at the start mate, rubbing is racing! lol LOL
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qashqaiman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15áJulá2012 at 7:34pm
ok mate think a good time was had by all, how long did it take to get home and was a pleasure to meet to both
Fee View Drop Down
Premier
Premier
Mary Whitehouse

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15áJulá2012 at 7:40pm
That baby Juke of the Juke owners group is sooo cute.

Fee xxx
2.0 Visia 2007, 1.5 Dci Acenta 2008' 1.6 Acenta 2009 and 1.5dci N-Tec 2011..1.6Dig-T Tekna 2018
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qashqaiman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15áJulá2012 at 7:42pm
yes we ought to have a baby qashqai
andspenka View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
Club Meet King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andspenka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15áJulá2012 at 7:45pm
It took 4 hours, but we stopped for almost an hour. 

It was good to meet you and Val too.

I think Jo was a little anxious as she hadn't been to anything like this before but she thoroughly enjoyed it.
AcesDvds View Drop Down
Approved
Approved

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AcesDvds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15áJulá2012 at 7:51pm
Hi All,
Grrrrrrrt week, was fantastic to meet so many nice people and to see so many all have fun,well done to all you guys that organised the week end.
Fantstic hotel,food and the beer was good too.

Dave   
andspenka View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
Club Meet King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andspenka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15áJulá2012 at 7:59pm
Dave,

It was great to meet you , thanks for buying the drinks too.

Top Man Thumbs Up

I've just been looking on VVOC at the Billing pics, some of them are shocking Shocked

They look like someone's pitched a load of tents in the middle of a lake!

Edited by Craigfishin - 15áJulá2012 at 8:03pm
AcesDvds View Drop Down
Approved
Approved

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AcesDvds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15áJulá2012 at 8:03pm
Your welcome for the drinks mate,was grrt meeting you and missis to and get that dent sorted
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qashqaiman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15áJulá2012 at 8:35pm
hi dave
same goes for me mate thank you for our drinks and was a real pleasure meeting you

Edited by Craigfishin - 15áJulá2012 at 8:47pm
Ssssstevo View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ssssstevo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15áJulá2012 at 9:32pm
Great photos guys, looked amazing .

Dave, was nice meeting part of you
Drives an 09 plate Caffe Latte Visia - and LOVIN' it !!!
w1zzer View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote w1zzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15áJulá2012 at 10:14pm
Originally posted by AcesDvds AcesDvds wrote:

Hi All,
Grrrrrrrt week, was fantastic to meet so many nice people and to see so many all have fun,well done to all you guys that organised the week end.
Fantstic hotel,food and the beer was good too.

Dave   

Nice to meet you Dave. Shame I missed out on the drink. Still never mind

Edited by Craigfishin - 16áJulá2012 at 5:45am
Ssssstevo View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ssssstevo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15áJulá2012 at 10:32pm
Which half ? LOL !!!!!!
Drives an 09 plate Caffe Latte Visia - and LOVIN' it !!!
dick.argyle View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
PICTURE PERFECT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dick.argyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16áJulá2012 at 2:18pm

Hi to all of you who were at Wicksteed, just got back to Plymouth after a great weekend.Met some great people. thanks to Frankie,Dave,Craig,Colin,Steve,Andy,Chris,Cowps ( did not know your christian name sorry mate. and your football team Thumbs Down ) Dave with the cheeky bum  ( and the KISS )  Good job I brought a long a spare umbrella for your good lady Steve ( OC 1 )
2011. 1.5 dci n-tec caffe latte.
CraigQQ View Drop Down
Premier
Premier

ooooh shiny..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CraigQQ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16áJulá2012 at 4:33pm
the first photo of it raining at wicksteed ... here was me thinking it was stunning beach weather the whole time too..

(oh and cowps doesn't have a christian name.. he's knowing only by the mononym of Cowpers... like sting )
Affman View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
Mr 'Off Topic'

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Affman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16áJulá2012 at 5:28pm
It drizzled on and off till around mid day, then the Sun came out for a lovely afternoon. We spent a couple of hours around the Park and Katie conned me into getting soaked on the Log Flume, much to Cowps's amusement.....,
Sunday was Hot and Sunny. I went to a BBQ at a mates house later and showed him the pics of the Karting and he suggested about one of those lads weekends, Karting, paintball etc. which might be a good idea for us in the future.....
I think andspenka and CF would be up for some more Karting.....reckon those 2 have had some previous experience in that dept. ohhhhh and suppose I should mention Cowps as well, but more in the changing a flat tyre dept....... ....must admit I had a flat tyre as well, but because CF slammed into me when I 360d......don't think the Bloke running it was happy, cos the tyre was shredded and I hobbled back on the Rim......

Edited by Affman - 16áJulá2012 at 5:33pm
Admin Group
Admin Group
Prestige Detailing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craigfishin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16áJulá2012 at 6:34pm
did i mention to everyone about lapping you and cowpers TWICE

Admin Group
Admin Group
Prestige Detailing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craigfishin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16áJulá2012 at 6:35pm
and if you hadnt been doing doughnuts i wouldnt have had to ram you out the way
Affman View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
Mr 'Off Topic'

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Affman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16áJulá2012 at 6:50pm
Yea you did pass me along with andispenka but the pit crew took a lap or 2 to get me in the back up car, so their to blame..... ......just dunno how you braked so late into the corners and got me on the inside..... ....must have bigger Balls than me, which is saying something!.....

Oh....and did I mention Cowps had a flat tyre?.....he did!....about 12 times... ...thought I'd mention that again...
Admin Group
Admin Group
Prestige Detailing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craigfishin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16áJulá2012 at 6:57pm
i didnt use the brake at all , just let the throttle off just before the tight corners then power out of them , best fun ive had in ages , would love to arrange a karting day if possible Clap
Affman View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
Mr 'Off Topic'

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Affman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16áJulá2012 at 7:08pm
Yea on the slower karts I don't use the brakes but after the spin and filling me pants thought i,d be more cautious in the pro Karts..... .....and then proceeded to get stuck behind quashqaiman for the next 10 laps....but I got the bugger on the last lap......

Did I mention Cowps had a flat Tyre........
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic