Forum Home Forum Home > Qashqai Care and Technical Information > Useful Tips
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

NISSAN-Connect voice control

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kraut-Alexa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NISSAN-Connect voice control
    Posted: 07áNová2010 at 10:57pm
Hope, these information could be helpfull for NISSAN-Connect Users.

After you connect your cell phone and sychronised the phone book, you can choose a participant of the phone book by voice control.

How to:
Press the "Phone" Button on the steering wheel and hold the Button down for approx. 3 seconds.
After the acoustic signal you can speek a name of the phone book.
The Number begins to dial.

Sorry for my english. I know, It's a shame Cry

Regards
Alexa
s30jok View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s30jok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08áNová2010 at 6:17pm
doesnt work on my facelift 2010 tekna model
Now the onwer of a Cayman Blue 2010 Model 2.0dci Tekna QQ Blue Led's and orange sill plates!
Craigfishin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Prestige Detailing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craigfishin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08áNová2010 at 6:21pm

the phone needs to be voice activated jok ,using my iphone i can voice control calls and ask for any song in my collection

2010 1.5dci Tekna in Nightshade,2013 1.5dci Tekna arctic white with stone leather interior, 2016 1.2 auto in nightshade ,detailer at prestige car detailing
HarryN-TEC View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HarryN-TEC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08áNová2010 at 6:43pm
Nice to hear from you again Alexa....Smile
Nightshade View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nightshade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08áNová2010 at 7:23pm
Originally posted by craigfishin craigfishin wrote:

the phone needs to be voice activated jok ,using my iphone i can voice control calls and ask for any song in my collection

Craig, is it just the iphone? its just that I now have changed my phone and have the HTC wildfire and that has voice dialling on it. Do you see any problems? if I can't, I can't. I will just have to wait until my contract runs out and then get an iphone.

Craigfishin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Prestige Detailing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craigfishin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08áNová2010 at 7:35pm
really not sure im guessing it will , my only doubt is wether it will activate from the steering wheel phone button ?????

lets hope
2010 1.5dci Tekna in Nightshade,2013 1.5dci Tekna arctic white with stone leather interior, 2016 1.2 auto in nightshade ,detailer at prestige car detailing
Nightshade View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nightshade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08áNová2010 at 7:50pm
Ok thanks mate, I'll keep my fingers crossed.

2Fat2Bald View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2Fat2Bald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17áNová2010 at 6:41pm
Actually all that does it put you through to the phone's own voice-dialling (if fitted). So whether this works or not depends on whether your phone has voice dialling and how good it is. Most modern phones do, and the quality varies wildly. The system on my Blackberry is next-to-useless if you're driving, for example.
niddnet View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niddnet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25áNová2010 at 9:29pm
In theory, if the voice-control sends a command to the bluetooth phone (iPhone or whatever) then I should be able to dictate SMS as well.  That would be most interesting.

I can do it with my current bluetooth headset, so it should work.  All I need to test this, is a Qashqai.  Roll on January!
stuartino View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stuartino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07áOctá2013 at 2:10pm
I know this is an old thread, but I only got my car recently. I have an iphone with voice activation. It can read a text message, the last one you recd, send a text message, play music. Not sure what else.

Incidentally, at the weekend I fitted a Connect system, which was really easy and really good.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic