UA-44735833-1
Nissan Qashqai Owners Club UK Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > J10 Qashqai 2006 - 2013 > J10 Equipment, Extras, Add Ons and Aftersales
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

No Radio Code

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote latchy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: No Radio Code
    Posted: 18 Sep 2019 at 4:00pm
Sorry if this info is out there already, but cant find out much so thought I'd share this.

I had to replace the battery in my QQ at the weekend, so had to input the radio code afterwards.

Problem was there is no code with my hand book. I did manage to find one post that suggested Nissan customer service was the way to go.

So I emailed them, got a reply next day asking for pics of V5/Driving License and The display on the radio after 3 incorrect attempts at inputting the code.

Armed with that info they were able to email me a code the next day, all in all a very good customer service experience.

I'd post pics but its far too complicated

PR07HET View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
@qashqaiclub @frankiehipwell

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PR07HET Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2019 at 2:40pm
Its on the paper with the locking wheel nuts.
Mainly found at an office chair these days
Udo2009 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Udo2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2019 at 9:41pm
The code ought to be jotted down on the (next-to-)last page of the Connect manual...
Qashqai Acenta, 2,0 dCi, 110 kW, DPF, Euro5, black Z11G
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic