UA-44735833-1
Nissan Qashqai Owners Club UK Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Qashqai Care and Technical Information > Faults and Fixes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

Noisy Heater

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tonyteknaqq59 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Noisy Heater
    Posted: 25áOctá2017 at 8:33pm
Noisy HeateráTonyteknaqq59á7 hours 50 minutesago at 1:10pmááEditáááQuoteáááReply

Hi Peeps, Having a mare with my heater at the min , when it's on full speed either cold or hot it's started making a rumbling sound and is definitely not as fast as it used to be. In the middle of summer I jumped in the car and had left everything on full, ac etc as it was really warm (you know that 1 day a year we get). Nothing worked on the heater until about 5 mins in to the journey, since then everything been OK up until recently when this noise appeared. It's a 59 QQ Tekna BTW.
Hope someone can help . Cheers.

59 Nissan QQ 1.5dci Tekna Nightshade....Machine....
Spanner View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spanner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26áOctá2017 at 9:13am
If it was me I would take out the motor and check the fan is not loose, maybe the bearing is warn,   
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic