Forum Home Forum Home > Qashqai Care and Technical Information > Bright Ideas
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

Number plate LED

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duncho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08áOctá2015 at 11:33pm
It's possible, I had both old and face lifted QQs and I did manage to change it on both. I can't remember in detail, as it is few years back, but you need to check how it fits. First take the burner out and install the only ballast,  which is easier and you'll find the way it works. 
To be exact, it's not ballast but starter. Ballast is fitted under the light (first photo on the link you provided).

I wanted to upload HID replacement instructions for you, but can't as this website has limits on everything. I don't get it what for all the members are paying if there everything is limited (photo size, attachments, access to manuals,...). PM me your email and I will send it to you via email.
JayPower View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JayPower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09áOctá2015 at 7:01pm

Edited by JayPower - 12áAugá2016 at 12:09pm
duncho View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duncho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09áOctá2015 at 11:35pm
Check your email ;)
JayPower View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JayPower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09áOctá2015 at 11:42pm

duncho View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duncho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09áOctá2015 at 11:52pm
I know how to remove it, but it's a bit of work. I suggest you don't do it just because you can't install the HID back in. It really is not necessary as it should take you no more than 5 minutes (judging based on my own experience). However, if you still want to play with your bumper, I will send you detail description via email :) Confirm whether you really want it.

Edited by duncho - 09áOctá2015 at 11:53pm
JayPower View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JayPower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10áOctá2015 at 7:35am

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic