UA-44735833-1
Nissan Qashqai Owners Club UK Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Qashqai Care and Technical Information > Diesel Heads > 2.0 diesel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

Oil for 2.0dci 4wd?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chucky7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Oil for 2.0dci 4wd?
    Posted: 19áDecá2011 at 3:17pm
Can anybody tell me what oil I need and any recommendations they have please?

Have spent the last year knowing I need to buy some just in case, but never got round to it
Thanks

Chucky7
Used to own 57-plate 2.0dCi Acenta 4WD in Flame Red

Did have a 1.6dCi Tekna CVT in Ink Blue on order in 2014 but got cancelled.....

I miss my QQ and may be back in a few years
Craigfishin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Prestige Detailing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Craigfishin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19áDecá2011 at 4:03pm
send a pm to oilman or direct to opie oils (our discount seller) im sure he will advise and could also supply at our discounted rate Wink
2010 1.5dci Tekna in Nightshade,2013 1.5dci Tekna arctic white with stone leather interior, 2016 1.2 auto in nightshade ,detailer at prestige car detailing
2Fat2Bald View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2Fat2Bald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01áJaná2012 at 11:52am
It's in the back of the manual, and written on a plate under the bonnet somewhere. Personally I just went to my Nissan Dealership and asked them for a small bottle of the right oil. It was under warranty at the time and I suspected they might get funny if the engine wasn't topped up with "Nissan Certified" oil from a Nissan Dealership and I subsequently needed to make a warranty claim. Technically they shouldn't if it's the right weight and so on but for an extra quid-or-two when ordering the oil it's worth the cutting off that line of bullsh*t.

As a 57-plate car the original poster's car is well out of warranty - so this doesn't apply but it would certainly be an easy way to find out!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic