UA-44735833-1
Nissan Qashqai Owners Club UK Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > J10 Qashqai 2006 - 2013 > Nissan Qashqai J10 Engine Range > 1.6 L HR16DE I4 (Petrol)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

Opinions on 1.6 Engine

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Urizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Opinions on 1.6 Engine
    Posted: 21 Jun 2010 at 3:23pm
I'm considering ordering a Black n-tec 1.6 petrol and I'm a little confused by the differing opinions on the right engine size to go for.

Some reviews state that the 1.6 is too small for the car and that it struggles and that the 1.5i is a better choice because of torque. Other comments (one from a member of this site) seem to suggest that the 1.6 is a better engine than the 1.5i as ti's more responsive and reliable.

A short test-drive doesn't really show how the car behaves in different scenarios so I was hoping that some of the members here, who have driven both models, might be able to help me decide... I don't do lots of motorway driving but I would hate to think that it'd feel noisy and massively underpowered when I went on longer journeys. I should explain, at this point, that I'm not a speed demon; I'm just looking for a decent all-rounder.

Sorry if this is the wrong forum but I calculated that this might offer the broadest response from people who might've owned both models over the years.
mohawk View Drop Down
Premier
Premier
White Rose.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mohawk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2010 at 4:16pm
Welcome Urizen.Big smile
Yep there is quite a debate on Petrol V Diesel. I am sure you will get plenty of responses. Diesels are generally for high mileage drivers but saying that there are plenty on this site who go for that type of engine. Petrol engines are cheaper to buy and run. Best to wait and see what the forum people say about their QQ's and then you will have a good idea which way you want to goThumbs Up  
2010 QQ+2 Tekna, Magnetic Red, 2L petrol,CVT,4WD. Chrome side bars,sill strips, rear door grip, tailgate strip, front and rear entry guards,front foglight bezels.Proud Owner.SAC Member.
Craigfishin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Prestige Detailing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craigfishin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2010 at 4:39pm
welcome urizen

its a personal choice i went for the 1.5dci diesel cos i wanted more mpg and a bit more power (torque)and have been very very pleased with it ,i can get 70+ mpg on motorway runs and average 48 mpg around town ,the petrol is quieter but as feefeeglasgow will tell you the mpg is poor but that would'nt be a problem if you dont do a lot of driving

2010 1.5dci Tekna in Nightshade,2013 1.5dci Tekna arctic white with stone leather interior, 2016 1.2 auto in nightshade ,detailer at prestige car detailing
nodster View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nodster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2010 at 4:53pm
Welcome Urizen

Can only speak of my experience. I can't comment on the 1.6 petrol. However, I test drove the 1.5dci and felt it was underpowered. Just seemed to be missing something when pulling away or overtaking. So I test drove the 2.0dci, felt there was no comparison and went for this. Sacificed a 1.5dci Tekna for a n-tec 2.0 dci. Obviously, it is less economical.

As I say, only my opinion and this forum has many people that are more than happy with the 1.5dci.

I think it is also down to what you are familiar with. I am moving from an Audi 2.0TDI so found the Nissan 2.0DCI to be comparable.

Finally, I have heard that the 1.5dci is being fitted with a DPF so you need to also consider your style of driving. If you are mainly doing journeys that stay below 40mph diesel may not be for you.

Hope it helps!
burger View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote burger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2010 at 5:14pm
Hi
Only had my 1.6 petrol for a short while but seems pretty good on juice to me(others may not agree).
Filled it up for £63 on delivery and the mileage computer says 450 miles.
I have now done over half that mileage and its a fraction under 3/4 full and gave the aircon a belting over the weekend.
It seems it will be better on fuel than my old 2001 peugeot 206 1.4 petrol.
I have only been around town and short trips, not even had chance to get a motorway trip in yet so cant give a full assessment until ive done more miles but does not seem a gas guzzler to me.

cheers

Kingoftheroad View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kingoftheroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2010 at 6:24pm
Hi there. Have managed the first 255 miles on 1/4 of a tank in my 1.6 Qashy. Tongue
I drove the 2.0l petrol demo car and it did have a bit more of a kick to it, 
using less revs, than the 1.6 at speed, but its much more thirsty too, so glad I went for the 1.6.

Trip computer is showing 42/ 43mpg on mixed roads, but being new, it needs to settle down 
and may be better in time. Either way the car has plenty of pull and fantastic driveability and
is giving much better mpg than my smaller older car.  1.6 holds it own well and it will take 4 years or 
so for the difference in money paid for the 1.5 to be re-couped. All good so far. Happy days. Big smile

BlackTenka Bill View Drop Down
Premier
Premier

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackTenka Bill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2010 at 7:20pm
The 1.6 is fine for day to day driving and the odd longer holiday type journey. Cheaper than deisel to fill up on too and less expensive. The 1.5 is better for regular longer journeys. IMOHOWink
1.6 Dci Tekna with 4WD to replace two 1.6 petrol Qashqai Tekna's/Metalic Pearl Black/Mats/No Chrome Trims/Black Roof Rails/Born 31 May 2007, 28 May 2009 and 14 September 2013.
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2010 at 8:31pm
I have a 1.6 petrol and in my own opinion - it is underpowered.
The fuel consumption is running at a steady average of 33.9 MPG town driving and 42 for motorway long runs.

My experience on a holiday - fully laden with 2 adults/2 kids and luggage on a hilly road was appalling - I was overtaken going up a hill by a clapped out Honda. I have done 12K miles in 8 months and have spent an average of £250 per 4 weeks on petrol

My previous 1.5 Dci had fabulous fuel consumption - 47 MPG town driving and high 50's on the motorway. Similarly a fully laden 1.5 dci with 2 kids/luggage - had no real loss of power on the same hilly drive

It is purely subjective but a diesel does come into its own when doing high mileage, certainly it has more power and is a lot cheaper if doing lots of miles.

Give them a back to back test drive preferably on a motorway  driveand see what you think

Fee x
Premier
Premier

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackTenka Bill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2010 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by burger burger wrote:

Only had my 1.6 petrol for a short while but seems pretty good on juice to me(others may not agree).

Originally posted by Kingoftheroad Kingoftheroad wrote:

I drove the 2.0l petrol demo car and it did have a bit more of a kick to it, 
using less revs, than the 1.6 at speed, but its much more thirsty too, so glad I went for the 1.6..

Originally posted by BlackTenka Bill BlackTenka Bill wrote:

The 1.6 is fine for day to day driving and the odd longer holiday type journey.

Originally posted by feefeeglasgow feefeeglasgow wrote:

I have a 1.6 petrol and in my own opinion - it is underpowered.

And there we have it LOL
I admit it's not a power house engine but it suits me fine it will depend on how you drive and your personal style. I'm slow and steady and will always get there or are you a pedal to the metal type? I used to be like that but after a four car pile up some years ago where I got out unscathed my whole outlook on driving changed. Star

1.6 Dci Tekna with 4WD to replace two 1.6 petrol Qashqai Tekna's/Metalic Pearl Black/Mats/No Chrome Trims/Black Roof Rails/Born 31 May 2007, 28 May 2009 and 14 September 2013.
Urizen View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Urizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2010 at 9:19am
Thank you all for the advice. I'm more confused than ever :)

I may ask to go on another test drive and try to tackle a steep gradient somewhere.

I was just worried about the car sounding revvy all the time (i.e. very noisy on the motorway at 70mph or on a steep gradient). I know that the soundproofing has been improved on the newer models but I was curious what other people here thought.

Jacka View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jacka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2010 at 9:28am

I know an engineer at Nissan who is onto his second qashqai and he said the 1.5 engine is the best of the lot

Jacka View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jacka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2010 at 9:37am

The dealer also told me the same!

The bard View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The bard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2010 at 9:48am
Just for information, I have the 2 litre diesel auto and it has masses of oomph! It has very good mid-range acceleration, doesn't notice hills, yet will return 49mpg on a steady motorway run. Around town/country 37-40. Because of high torque top gearing is high so much more economical than expected.
Craigfishin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Prestige Detailing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craigfishin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2010 at 11:49am
i would agree with that jacka ,1.5 everytime for me now
2010 1.5dci Tekna in Nightshade,2013 1.5dci Tekna arctic white with stone leather interior, 2016 1.2 auto in nightshade ,detailer at prestige car detailing
Toontitan View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toontitan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2010 at 11:50am
I have the 1.6. It's a company car and I had a limited budget. I could have had a 1.5 but would have had to compromise on the spec, and as I'm lucky enough to have a fuel card, the consumption wasn't a worry for me. Smile

I'm averaging 36-38 mpg on a daily 35 mile commute into and out of Newcastle city centre, up into the hills of Consett with the aircon blasting out, and it's a +2 so that's probably the worst case scenario with regards to fuel consumption.

However, it does feel quite underpowered when coming to ascents and there is the need for several down-changes through the gears (and imho it could have done with a 6th gear for motorway cruising to keep the revs down a bit, just like all the other models) but it is a good car and it will give me all the encouragement I need to temper my driving style, as with previous higher powered cars I was accumulating speeding points like nobody's business!

Hope this helps
Premier
Premier

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackTenka Bill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2010 at 12:56pm
Now, if Nissan can add a turbo to the 1.6 we would all be happy.
Toontitan View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toontitan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2010 at 1:56pm
Originally posted by BlackTenka Bill BlackTenka Bill wrote:

Now, if Nissan can add a turbo to the 1.6 we would all be happy.

Big smile Clap Thumbs Up

but.... back to the speeding fines Unhappy
Toontitan View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toontitan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2010 at 2:39pm
Renault do a 6 speed gearbox on the 1.6 Megane, I wonder why not on the Qashqai? Confused

Shorter gearing makes for better acceleration, less stressful overtaking and better consumption at motorway speeds
The bard View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The bard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2010 at 3:45pm
Shorter gearing does not improve motorway consumption - the longer the gearing the lower the revs and hence lower fuel consumption. At 70 mph in 6th gear the 2 litre engine is only turning over at about 1800 revs - hence I achieve 49 mpg on a steady motorway run.
mohawk View Drop Down
Premier
Premier
White Rose.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mohawk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2010 at 3:58pm
Thats wonderfull innit bardThumbs Up 
2010 QQ+2 Tekna, Magnetic Red, 2L petrol,CVT,4WD. Chrome side bars,sill strips, rear door grip, tailgate strip, front and rear entry guards,front foglight bezels.Proud Owner.SAC Member.
Toontitan View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toontitan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2010 at 3:59pm
Then your argument does not hold up. Confused

The 1.6 only has 5 gears and at 70mph in top gear it is turning over at about 3000+ rpm, using far more fuel.  I might be completly barking up the wrong tree here (not for the 1st time!) but longer gearing means that it will accept a wider range of revs throughout the gearbox, and will be slower to accelerate. The ratio of the final drive (highest gear) will determine the revs and therefore impact on fuel efficiency at motorway speeds, not how many gear changes it makes to get there. A 6th gear would lower the revs and make it more efficient at motorway speeds (akin to how older cars in the 60's and 70's may have an overdrive gear).
mohawk View Drop Down
Premier
Premier
White Rose.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mohawk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2010 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by Urizen Urizen wrote:

Thank you all for the advice. I'm more confused than ever :)

I may ask to go on another test drive and try to tackle a steep gradient somewhere.

I was just worried about the car sounding revvy all the time (i.e. very noisy on the motorway at 70mph or on a steep gradient). I know that the soundproofing has been improved on the newer models but I was curious what other people here thought.

I do agree with you Urizen. It would be better to test drive the different car engines to finally make up your mindThumbs Up

Edited by mohawk - 22 Jun 2010 at 4:17pm
The bard View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The bard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2010 at 4:18pm
What you are overlooking is torque. The 2 litre engine has nearly 25% more giving much more flexibility. Thus from a start and mid-range more torque = better acceleration. The 1.6 has a 0-60 time of 11.8 seconds compared to 10.1 for the 2 litre diesel.
Toontitan View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toontitan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2010 at 4:34pm
But my point was:
a) Acceleration - does a 6 speed box accelerate quicker than 5 speed - yes
b)Overtaking - does a 6 speed box make overtaking less stressful than a 5 speed - yes
c)Is a 6 speed box more economical at motorway cruising speeds than a 5 speed - yes

We were talking about the 1.6 engine (it is a 1.6 topic) and comparing it against the 1.5D, not the 2.0D which is obviously going to be more powerful, torquey and rev lower than a 1.6 petrol.
The bard View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The bard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2010 at 4:54pm
Depends on where you drive. I was just trying to make the point that bigger is not necessarily worse on fuel. Government figures show that, because of higher torque and hence gearing, 2L is more economical out of town. If you drive a lot in heavy town traffic then 1.6
Urizen View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Urizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2010 at 1:40pm
Picked it up yesterday! 1.6 N-Tec (pearl black).

Great car. I use it mainly for city driving so I opted for the smaller petrol engine.

Thanks to all of you for giving me a balanced view on the spec! Smile
Kingoftheroad View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kingoftheroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2010 at 10:49pm
Originally posted by Urizen Urizen wrote:

Picked it up yesterday! 1.6 N-Tec (pearl black).

Great car. I use it mainly for city driving so I opted for the smaller petrol engine.

Thanks to all of you for giving me a balanced view on the spec! Smile

Great Choice Urizen. Enjoy your new motor.

Worked out my fuel consumption so far is 38.7mpg with a mix of driving conditions.

Dash is saying 41.8 but worked out the above based on the actual gallons to miles ratio.

Not bad for a 1.6 petrol engine. :)
SH4NE View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SH4NE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2010 at 11:55pm
i have a great tip for anyone wanting to know their mpg look at the fuel gauge and when it near empty fill it up again all this mpg and kmpg etc all mind boggling to me
RAW N-TEC View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RAW N-TEC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2010 at 12:29pm
Hi Urizen, I'm still waiting for my order to come through but when we were debating which to get I drove all of them (1.6 & 2.0ltr petrol and 2.0 diesel).

Originally I was going for the 1.6 petrol but after I drove the 2.0 petrol my wife and I INSTANTLY felt the difference in power delivery, tourque and smoothness, it was a far nicer ride (in our humble opinions).
We drove the 2.0ltr diesel dispite my dislike for the stuff, for the obvious diesel benefits. In the end we went for the 2.0ltr petrol, not flaming diesel's or anything but it just wasn't for us.

If all you want is a great car to pot about town and the odd motorway drive then a 1.6 would do you fine.
I highly recomend you test drive whichever engine choices your interested in, if a dealer wants to sell a car then they should put out, we had each car (of our engine choices) for alomost 40mins.

All the best with your choice mate…
olivenpopeye View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote olivenpopeye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2010 at 11:36am
Hi all, I'm new to all this and have found this site really useful but am now feeling I may have chosen the wrong car?! If only I had found this site before commiting myself!

In 2 weeks I am due to pick up my QQ+2,1.6 Petrol, N-Tec in Mag Red. 

We went in to our local Nissan dealer for the +2 1.5 Diesel, Acenta in Nightshade but was asked about our driving habits just before signing the paperwork!

I work from home so only have the school run, shopping and kids local activities to do during the week and at the weekends it varies from 30 miles to 80 miles. We were advised to forget the Diesel due to the DPF. This was ok for me as it meant I could get the N-Tec 1.6 and it was still slightly cheaper.

My only concern now is that in the school hols we like to load up the car with luggage and bikes and set off for a family breaks. We live in Bedfordshire and like to drive down to Exeter and beyond.
Will this engine manage the 2 adults, 3 kids and occasionally one of their friends, 4 bikes plus roof box loaded??? I'm not worried about high speeds but don't want the journey to feel like a total struggle.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help ;0)

PeterWestSussex View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PeterWestSussex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2010 at 8:05pm
Welcome to you! To answer you specific question I have to say that although our 1.6 petrol engine is better than I was expecting - recently, on a 500 mile round trip to Cornwall with two friends, I asked them if we could go in their car (2.0 RAV4) as I felt our 1.6 would have to have been worked really hard - a lot of gerachanging.  IMO, you are expecting a lot from a 1.6 petrol engine for that sort of journey.  When I was at work we used to swap cars for such occasions.  Anyone you could swap with?

Edited by PeterWestSussex - 20 Aug 2010 at 8:07pm
1.6Tekna, Blade Silver+ESP+SatNav+ MetaSR2Targa parking sensors, .P/X'd Nov 2012 because we just didn't need or use the car to its full potential!
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote olivenpopeye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2010 at 8:39pm
Thanks for the reply.  Unfortunately we don't have anyone with a bigger car to swap with :0(

I have started to think that perhaps I am asking too much out of a 1.6 and am kind of wishing we weren't talked out of our first choice which was the 2ltr diesel. We don't do the mileage it requires so then opted for the smaller 1.5 but was again talked out of that due to the DPF issues! From reading other topics I don't know if the 1.5 would have been up to our requirements for 2-3 times per year either??

We are absolutely smitten with the QQ and I know other cars on the market would probably have been more suited but after getting a car hire upgrade on holiday with the QQ no other car hits the spot! Arghhhhh
HarryN-TEC View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HarryN-TEC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2010 at 10:20pm
Welcome olivenpopeye to our forum,
I think its all down to how you want to drive your QQ whether 2.0,1.6 or 1.5dci, if power is a must consideration then no doubt the bigger engine it must be. At the moment I have a 1.6 Acenta (waiting on a 1.5dci N-Tec) Last summer I towed a caravan form Aberdeen to Yorkshire Dales.

We were all over Yorkshire lots of hills to go up and down there had a great time and no problems whatsoever towing the caravan.

I wasn't the fastest on the road but managed the trip with ease, using common sense driving, watching the road ahead of you and adjusting gears to suit.

As I say not the fastest but kept going steady without any problems. 36 MPG was what I got out the 1.6 for the trip so I wouldn't worry about it not coping with a long trip. Well thats my advice hope you make the right choice for yourself.  
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote olivenpopeye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2010 at 10:56pm
Hi Harry, your message has made me feel a bit better about our new purchase but just realised your 1.6 doesn't say +2 so think the extra weight would make it more of a struggle. We haven't ordered a new one as we had a choice of three +2's at the dealer and paid our deposit on the 1.6 n-tec. We initially went there for the 2ltr Tekna demonstrator then the 1.5 Acenta so there is a chance that we could still change if the other two haven't been sold today.

All we want is something that'll be best for day to day but will cope with the odd longer loaded journey.
wazza2004 View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wazza2004 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2010 at 11:21pm
Welcome olivenpopeye to our forum,

one thing you have to remember is how will your driving style/demands be over the year?  If you only plan to use the Q fully loaded few times a year then stay with the 1.6.  It should be adequate enough for you unless you plan to have a race fully loaded.

Since you only drive short trips locally you will encounter problems with the DPF. Not worth the hassle.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic