Forum Home Forum Home > Qashqai 2014 - > Qashqai 2014
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

Out with old in with new!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doylo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Out with old in with new!!
    Posted: 28áAugá2017 at 10:20am
Hi, time to say goodbye to our fantastic Tekna 1.5DCi three and a half years and 68000 miles of hassle free driving. Best car we have ever had and having test driven the new car I am sure it will be even better.

Order a new Storm White Tekna+ with plum interior (looks amazing lightens the cabin up) last week and have been told it will be with the dealer around the 20th September, 4/5 weeks delivery is brilliant!!

I am going to transfer my 19in Ibiscus alloys and the illuminated side bars to the new car as they all still look as good as new!

I have also ordered the accessories below via an online company which a friend will fit. I will post a few pics when the car has all the accessories fitted.

Chrome Elegance Pack, Black Body Side Bars, Chrome Door Sills Strips, Rear Glass Finisher Black, Trunk Lower Finisher Black, Mudguard Set and having black or maybe White Alloygators fitted.

Very excited to take delivery hopefully on Saturday 23rd Sept.

1.5DCi Tekna Storm White 19in Silver Ibiscus Alloys, Illuminated Side Bars, Crossover Pack, Chrome Premium Pack, Black Body Mouldings, Mudguards, Chrome Wing Mirrors, White Alloy Gators
G5 BOY View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
FORUM GRANDADDY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G5 BOY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28áAugá2017 at 5:27pm
Oooooh - you're getting yours about the same time as I get QQ5 Tongue.

Liked the idea of the plum leather with most of the colours and deffo with white, but not with my VIVID BLUE Dead So declined that.

Who'll be the first to post a pic? Ermm.

EDIT: Forum emoticons replaced manky iphone ones - gotta look ya best LOL.

Edited by G5 BOY - 29áAugá2017 at 9:33am
QQ5 (YES 5...!!) 2017 Vivid Blue DIG-T 115 X-Tronic Tekna+
Doylo View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doylo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28áAugá2017 at 9:07pm
Only seen the plum leather in photos but i am sure it will look great especially with the white.

This is our third QQ and i think will be the best. Ride/interior quality and sound proofing  in the car i tested is far superior to our existing Tekna and the stereo is amazing.

Will look out for your first post of the new car, i will post as soon as all the accessories are fitted.

1.5DCi Tekna Storm White 19in Silver Ibiscus Alloys, Illuminated Side Bars, Crossover Pack, Chrome Premium Pack, Black Body Mouldings, Mudguards, Chrome Wing Mirrors, White Alloy Gators
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic