UA-44735833-1
Nissan Qashqai Owners Club UK Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Qashqai Care and Technical Information > Qashqai Exterior.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

Panaramic roof

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Premier
Premier
THE REAL BLING KING!!!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MICK74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Panaramic roof
    Posted: 04áJuná2017 at 10:45am
Going for a tekna...new shape...but not new...
What's the advantage of the Panny roof? Seeing as it doesn't open like a sunroof?

I feel it's a bit pointless ? But non panny roof on a tekna are hard to find
Udo2009 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Udo2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04áJuná2017 at 12:02pm
IMNHO, there's is no advantage whatsoever.... just the interior of the car getting much hotter on a sunny day...
Qashqai Acenta, 2,0 dCi, 110 kW, DPF, Euro5, black Z11G
Allan407 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Allan407 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04áJuná2017 at 12:10pm
I find on mine is that the inferior of the car is much brighter and airy than normal. I like it.
MICK74 View Drop Down
Premier
Premier

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MICK74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04áJuná2017 at 12:23pm
I'm surprised Nissan haven't dont a sunroof yet
That'll be nice 👍

Now I'll have to find the colour of my next car 🚗

Mmmmmm silver,blue,white or grey
G5 BOY View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
FORUM GRANDADDY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G5 BOY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04áJuná2017 at 1:00pm
The panoramic roof lets soooooo much light into the interior. Too hot? Close the blind - simples.

QQ5 (YES 5...!!) 2017 Vivid Blue DIG-T 115 X-Tronic Tekna+
G5 BOY View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
FORUM GRANDADDY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G5 BOY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04áJuná2017 at 1:02pm
Also.... it is a paid-for extra, so if you can't find one without, then it is POPULAR

Trooper View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04áJuná2017 at 6:33pm
Originally posted by G5 BOY G5 BOY wrote:

The panoramic roof lets soooooo much light into the interior. Too hot? Close the blind - simples.

"Ditto" Clap Air con also solves any heat problems.
If it aint broke make it go faster.
MICK74 View Drop Down
Premier
Premier

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MICK74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04áJuná2017 at 7:02pm
I'm feeling excited again guys....went and had a snoop around one today....
Saw the colours in the flesh..although I couldn't actually have a spin in one ( didn't have the time)
But it is funny how the car looks totally different either via the colour or just by having the panny roof...
G5 BOY View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
FORUM GRANDADDY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G5 BOY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05áJuná2017 at 8:42am
Colour is very subjective Mick and please share your thoughts.

Mine are (for what they're worth).......
White, black and silver/grey are everywhere. Try driving by any BMW dealership and look at their stock outside.
Metallic adds so much (at least ú500) .
Dark metallics (grey, nightshade, bronze) look great in the sun, but dull on a dull day.
Guess where I'm going with this?........

Edited by G5 BOY - 05áJuná2017 at 8:44am
MICK74 View Drop Down
Premier
Premier

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MICK74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05áJuná2017 at 9:22am
I was looking for an ink blue...but when I saw it in the flesh like you say it was dull...not the blue I was expecting...

Not having black..my bmw is black and I hated it...along with the car ..can't wait to get rid .... not driven it for 6 months but still paying a lot for it each month..
4months left

Boils down to white,grey( which I had with my faded denim Qq) or silver...
Silver is hard to find in my price range /mileage...but is kind of on the top of my wish list
White like you say there are loads of em.. but I quite like....

It's close..but more options on white( loads of em hahaha )

G5 BOY View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
FORUM GRANDADDY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G5 BOY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05áJuná2017 at 11:57am
INK BLUE never, ever looks dull.  That was exactly where I was going with this Tongue.

Edited by G5 BOY - 05áJuná2017 at 11:57am
chrisw99 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisw99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05áJuná2017 at 11:59am
If you've not experienced the glass roof before, the best thing to do is to sit in a Qashqai with the blind closed so it feels like a normal car, and then press the button to let it slide back.  It's awesome.

If you've got kids (or anyone) in the back, it's a must, they can see so much more looking up as well as sideways.  Blackpool Illuminations are great!
QQ3: 2014 1.2 dig-T ntec+ gunmetal grey
QQ2: 2013 CVT 360 silver
QQ1: 2009 1.5dci n-tec fired iron
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic