UA-44735833-1
Nissan Qashqai Owners Club UK Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Reception > Your first question?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

PARKING SENSOR BUTTON AND PA

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote golfsrevis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PARKING SENSOR BUTTON AND PA
    Posted: 12áAprá2018 at 3:17pm
HELLO
i HAVE JUST BOUGHT A NISSAN TEKNA 1.5 DCI THE FRONT BUMPER HAS BEEN REPLACED BUT WITH ONLY 3 SENSORS WHICH I KNOW IS THE WRONG BUMPER,THE PROBLEM IS THE FRONT SENSORS DONT WORK AND THERE IS NO PARKING SENSOR BUTTON TO THE RIGHT OF THE STEERING WHEEL?

I ALSO HAVE NO SD CARD FITTED

IF THE CORRECT BUMPER IS FITTED AND HAS 6 SENSORS AND THE SD CARD FITTED WILL THIS CORRECT THE SENSOR ISSUE AND ALSO THE PA FUNCTION WHICH AGAIN IS NOT WORKING.

Thankyou 
balithbe View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote balithbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12áAprá2018 at 5:15pm
Originally posted by golfsrevis golfsrevis wrote:

HELLO
i HAVE JUST BOUGHT A NISSAN TEKNA 1.5 DCI THE FRONT BUMPER HAS BEEN REPLACED BUT WITH ONLY 3 SENSORS WHICH I KNOW IS THE WRONG BUMPER,THE PROBLEM IS THE FRONT SENSORS DONT WORK AND THERE IS NO PARKING SENSOR BUTTON TO THE RIGHT OF THE STEERING WHEEL?

I ALSO HAVE NO SD CARD FITTED

IF THE CORRECT BUMPER IS FITTED AND HAS 6 SENSORS AND THE SD CARD FITTED WILL THIS CORRECT THE SENSOR ISSUE AND ALSO THE PA FUNCTION WHICH AGAIN IS NOT WORKING.

Thankyouá

I would of thought if you've just bought the car the best thing to do would be take it back to the garage where you bought it and tell them to sort the issues for you
Collabro
57 reg Qashqai 1.5dci Visia Faded Denim
61 reg Qashqai 1.5dci Ntec Magnetic Red
15 reg Qashqai 1.5dci Tekna Storm White
18 reg Qashqai 1.5dci Tekna+ Vivid Blue
golfsrevis View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote golfsrevis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12áAprá2018 at 9:13pm
HELLO
I have contacted him and he says he will be arranging something,yes he has got to sort the issues out as you stated but its 240 mile back to manchester from where i live.As i drove it home.

I just wanted to know if the correct bumper was fitted would this sort the sensor issue out ,the sd card Nissan are supplying on the 3 year free map programe.
cheers
Nigel
balithbe View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote balithbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12áAprá2018 at 9:49pm
I thought the two side sensors were for the auto park,do don't know what effect them not being fitted/connected would have on front parking sensors.
Hope you get this sorted easily,quickly and to your satisfaction..Keep us posted on how you get on.
Collabro
57 reg Qashqai 1.5dci Visia Faded Denim
61 reg Qashqai 1.5dci Ntec Magnetic Red
15 reg Qashqai 1.5dci Tekna Storm White
18 reg Qashqai 1.5dci Tekna+ Vivid Blue
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote golfsrevis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13áAprá2018 at 1:50pm
i DONT HAVE A PARKING SENSOR BUTTON ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE OF THE STEERING WHEEL EITHER 
WHICH IS A BIT STRANGE.
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote golfsrevis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29áAprá2018 at 4:55pm
Its an ongoing issue that I think will be reolved soon manay thanks.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic