UA-44735833-1
Nissan Qashqai Owners Club UK Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Reception > Your first question?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

passenger door unlocking

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sartosa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: passenger door unlocking
    Posted: 11áJaná2017 at 9:40am
Help..The passenger door on my 62 Qashqai will not open from the inside , think this is a common fault. I have removed the door plate and cable is still connected. This was one option.It has also been mentioned that there are child locks fitted on the front doors also and these become faulty. Any ideas how to resolve???
pandjh View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pandjh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11áJaná2017 at 7:33pm
i get this issue occasionally, unscrew the 3 phillips head screws on the end of the door that hold the locking mechanism in place (nothing will fall inside the door), use screwwdrivers to lever up the mechanism sat inside the frame of the door and look for the small circular black button on the side, this is the unused child lock control. I sometimes have to push it down and back up again to fix the issue. 2009 mk1.
2009 QQ 1.5dCi Acenta, Black

sartosa View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sartosa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12áJaná2017 at 12:06am
Thanks ,have tried this 1 minute it seems ok the next unable to open again. seemed to fix yesterday , went out this morning it wouldn't open.
Tried an hour later it was fine. Confused
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic