UA-44735833-1
Nissan Qashqai Owners Club UK Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Reception > Your first question?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

Permission to post

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grahamfromoldham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Permission to post
    Posted: 07áJaná2018 at 6:40pm
Hi guys, I am wanting to write-up a 'How to' guide (how to fit a GPS Tracker) but I get the error message 'You do not have permission to post new topics in this forum '. I want to post it in the J11 Hints, tips and how to' thread but it won't allow me to do so. If any admin are reading this please can you look into this for e so I can share my 'How to' guide. 
Thanks in advance, Graham
grahamfromoldham View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grahamfromoldham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07áJaná2018 at 6:46pm
Further to the above, I perhaps want to post it in the 'Qashqai know how' section instead of the 'J11 Hints, tips and how to' thread. Apologies but I haven't figured out how to edit my post above to change this info.
Lee'71 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lee'71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08áJaná2018 at 7:24am
Welcome to the club!

Think you may have to join the club fully to post in this section, I may be wrong but I'm sure a mod will be along shortly to advise you correctly.
2010 N-Tec 1.5dci CafÚ Latte NOW SOLD!
Proud owner of 2014 1.2 DiG-T Acenta Premium, upgrades to follow!! Still lovin' it everyday!
Doug999 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doug999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08áJaná2018 at 9:45pm
Welcome - In the mean time, see the 'QQ Front Page' for details how to become a full paid up member which will permit you access to the full forum.
2012 Tekna 1.6L, Arctic White, Stone Leather
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grahamfromoldham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08áJaná2018 at 9:54pm
Aaah thankyou. I've just joined and paid now. I'll load up the 'How to' guide for the Tracker in the next day or two
Hound View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09áJaná2018 at 12:11pm
Graham, as you already posted an article called "How to install a GPS Tracker for under ú25 (step by step)", together with photos, on the other Qashqai forum, wouldn't it be easier for you to just post a link for anyone who wants to read it?
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grahamfromoldham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09áJaná2018 at 2:09pm
Hi Hound, I wasn't sure if it'd be frowned upon, besides uploading the 'how to' again is no big deal tbh 😃
Tiffany View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tiffany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09áJaná2018 at 3:04pm
No it wouldnt hound.
2017 X-Trail N Vision 1.6 DIG-T Storm White.
Tiffany View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tiffany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09áJaná2018 at 3:06pm
Graham, Iĺll try hurry along your upgrade
2017 X-Trail N Vision 1.6 DIG-T Storm White.
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grahamfromoldham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10áJaná2018 at 10:18am
If you would then that'd be great, thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic