UA-44735833-1
Nissan Qashqai Owners Club UK Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > J11 Qashqai 2014 - > J11 Equipment, Extras, Add Ons and Aftersales
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

Phone starts to dial on Connect

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carlgoss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Phone starts to dial on Connect
    Posted: 26áOctá2017 at 3:20pm
Has anyone else had this problem? As soon as I connect my iphone either via bluettooth or via cable, it starts to dial out. Connect shows the call timer going up and you can only stop the call by cancelling on the phone itself. This has only just started happening but is every time I connect. Another 'driving me nuts' moment.
Tekna DCI110 Nightshade
carlgoss View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carlgoss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30áOctá2017 at 3:49pm
After research I think I can answer my own question. It seems to be an iphone issue not Nissan Connect. In fact, similar problems (where the phone calls itself) have been noticed on Audi, Tesla and others. The solution, it would seem, is to un-pair and re-pair the phone to the Connect system.

Edited by carlgoss - 30áOctá2017 at 3:50pm
Tekna DCI110 Nightshade
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic