UA-44735833-1
Nissan Qashqai Owners Club UK Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Qashqai Care and Technical Information > Diesel Heads > 2.0 diesel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

PIDs for OBD connections

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craigy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PIDs for OBD connections
    Posted: 31áMará2012 at 5:51pm
Hi all, I was wondering if anyone have a list of the available PIDs while using an OBD connection with the QQ. I'm currently using Torque on Android and some of the functions work (Boost MAF temp etc.) and some certainly don't. I'm assuming that Nissan haven't used the standard PIDs for these or just don't support it.

I'm asking in the 2.0dci part as I would ideally like to get data from the transmission on the 4x4 model, which wheel is slipping, what's been locked etc. Obviously I have no idea if these are supported but I'd be surprised if they're not.

My end plan is to write a plugin for the QQ to shown the above with some cool graphics, just a mini project really! I'd really appreciate any info anyone has for this.
N-Tec 2.0Dci 4x4 in Nightshade.
vuli View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vuli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16áOctá2012 at 8:11am
Is there any progres?

QashQai 2.0dCi Acenta,4wd,manual,07

Craigy View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craigy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29áOctá2012 at 6:19pm
Currently none! Been busy with some other projects, still want to do this though.
N-Tec 2.0Dci 4x4 in Nightshade.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic