Forum Home Forum Home > Qashqai Club Community > My Qashqai
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

Plans are made to be broken

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ctrollen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Plans are made to be broken
    Posted: 26áAprá2014 at 10:20pm
For anyone paying attention to my posts (so no-one then!) you would know that the plan was that I'd probably go for a 1.6dCi Acenta Premium, in Bronze or Gun Metal
1.6dci for a September delivery (I fancied a 64 plate as it's the year I was born)

Which is why I've just bought a 1.2 DIG-T in Nightshade that I'll pick up on Wednesday!

I have to admit I scoffed a bit at the 1.2 before I'd driven one but was rather impressed. I drove the 1.6dCi first and liked it but they had a 1.2 that they obviously needed to shift and made me an offer I couldn't refuse against my Juke.

At least the Acenta Premium bit was right!
1.2 DIG-T Acenta Premium, Nightshade
sandman View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26áAprá2014 at 10:25pm
Nice one
2014 Pearl Black Qashqai Premier Limited Edition 1.6Dci 4WD...Born on the 01/02/14 now with new carer on 27/6/16.
Proud owner of 2016 Pearl White X-Trail N-Tec
ctrollen View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ctrollen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26áAprá2014 at 10:34pm
Indeed. I am chuffed to bits. Apparently, anything that included "dCi", "Tekna" or "CVT" would be October or later, so taking delivery within four days is a bit of a Brucie Bonus.

Nightshade isn't my favourite colour but the sun came out and it looked lovely!
sandman View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26áAprá2014 at 10:48pm
For all the reported delays there are a lot of pre registered QQ's on flea bay classifieds.
2014 Pearl Black Qashqai Premier Limited Edition 1.6Dci 4WD...Born on the 01/02/14 now with new carer on 27/6/16.
Proud owner of 2016 Pearl White X-Trail N-Tec
ctrollen View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ctrollen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26áAprá2014 at 10:59pm
There are, and someone may pick up a bargain, but some are over list price anyway (the bronze one that was on here the other day).

I do wonder whether Nissan really underestimated the demand for a car of which the first gen. sold over 2 million (which I find difficult to believe) or whether it's deliberate to keep demand and prices up.

Anyway, I've got mine now
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic