UA-44735833-1
Nissan Qashqai Owners Club UK Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Qashqai Care and Technical Information > Owners questions?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

Qashqai 1.6 Diesel Service interval

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimmmy_bee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Qashqai 1.6 Diesel Service interval
    Posted: 07 Mar 2014 at 11:45am
Hi I have a nearly new Qashqai +2 360 with the 1.6 diesel stop/start engine. It came from a main dealer but had no service booklet or manual, these have been replaced by the dealer but are non-specific to the car and do not detail the service intervals for the engine. I asked last time I was in there and the chap I spoke too said that the car would let me know when it needs doing and that will depend on my driving style and whether it is city driving or motorway driving; this sounds great but surely there is a max mileage and time scale between services.

Anyone have any ideas?
BlackTenka Bill View Drop Down
Premier
Premier

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackTenka Bill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2014 at 11:51am
I believe it's 18000 miles or yearly which ever is first.
1.6 Dci Tekna with 4WD to replace two 1.6 petrol Qashqai Tekna's/Metalic Pearl Black/Mats/No Chrome Trims/Black Roof Rails/Born 31 May 2007, 28 May 2009 and 14 September 2013.
jimmmy_bee View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimmmy_bee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2014 at 12:29pm
That's sort of what I thought it would be. Thanks
sandman View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2014 at 1:09pm
The service indicator will come on as a reminder ampprox 3000 miles prior to service if you do the milage, or a tear from purchase assuming the dealer done a service when you purchased the car.

Edited by sandman - 07 Mar 2014 at 1:10pm
2014 Pearl Black Qashqai Premier Limited Edition 1.6Dci 4WD.
2016 Pearl White X-Trail N-Tec.2018 1.6dci Tekna 4wd Qashqai gunmetal grey.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic