Forum Home Forum Home > J10 Qashqai 2006 - 2013 > QASHQAI+2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

Qashqai +2 brake discs and pads

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Loonies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Qashqai +2 brake discs and pads
    Posted: 13áAprá2013 at 11:29pm
Anyone know what size the discs are and which brake pads would be suitable for a 2010 2.0 Dci Tekna?
Qashqai+2 2.0 DCI Tekna 2/4WD 2010 Blade Silver with Chrome side bars. Sat Nav
vuli View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vuli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14áAprá2013 at 12:48pm
here you can get some info about size of discs.
http://www.ebcbrakesdirect.com/car/parts_disc.asp?part=disc&make=NISSAN&model=Qashqai+%2B2&year=2.0+TD+%282008-%29

Front discs are the same for QQ and QQ+2, only QQ+2 have rear discs vented, QQ have solid discs.
For pads, search pads for QQ+2. There are many pads out there.
QashQai 2.0dCi Acenta,4wd,manual,07

gadget View Drop Down
Drop in and Say Hello Moderator
Drop in and Say Hello Moderator
Inspector

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gadget Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15áAprá2013 at 11:09am
I just got a set of Pads for front and rear from Ian Allen (Bristol Street Motors) at a cost of less than ú60.00!!
I'd send him an email and see what he can do for you.

ian.allen@bristolstreet.co.uk

Mention the forum when you contact him.
2007 Acenta 1.5dci in Black with Panoramic Sunroof. Connect System. Boot & Door Sill Plates. Removable Towbar.
Loonies View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Loonies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15áAprá2013 at 9:41pm
Many thanks gadget...................having been informed as advisories on 1st MOT that front tyres, discs and pads need changing aswell as rear pads after only 32000 miles, I thought I would take it for a second opinion. Tonight I am informed that as per normal, they were just trying to make money as nothing needs doing.

But now I know who to contact WHEN I do need these...thanks again
Qashqai+2 2.0 DCI Tekna 2/4WD 2010 Blade Silver with Chrome side bars. Sat Nav
wishy View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wishy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01áJuná2016 at 9:51am
I have a 58 plate QQ+2 and have had 3 sets of brake discs and pads fitted by dealership and local garage who I trust totally.
I find this pretty unacceptable considering there is only 61K on the clock.
This on top of the front suspension repairs and replacements I have made ensures I will be staying well clear of QQ in my future car choices
^w^
QQ+2, 2ltr 2wd Acenta Cayman Blue
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic