Forum Home Forum Home > J10 Qashqai 2006 - 2013 > QASHQAI+2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

Qashqai/Dualis +2 - 3 baby seats

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jtultu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Qashqai/Dualis +2 - 3 baby seats
    Posted: 09 Apr 2015 at 2:26am
Hi everyone,

Hope someone can shed some light in regards to my wife and I situation.

We have a third baby coming soon and currently have 2 toddler seat (one in the middle and one on the right rear seat).

Judging by the space on the vacant left rear seat, has everyone encountered or have 3 kids with the same car added an infant seat?

My question is, did it fit? And if it fitted, what kind of infant seat should we get? (As majority vary in sizes from compact to large fitting).

Help would be greatly appreciated. If it's too small, then unfortunately we may have to upgrade our Dualis (In Australia) +2. We love the car and had it for more than 4.5 years now without faults.
Nissan Dualis Ti +2 2WD - Arctic White
jtultu View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jtultu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2015 at 3:16pm
Never mind, for those who are interested, I've managed to fit a newborn/infant baby capsule, and 2 boy chairs on the back. Fits just fine.
Nissan Dualis Ti +2 2WD - Arctic White
Tiffany View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiffany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2015 at 5:48pm
Glad you found something. Maybe most haven't got to the 3rd baby stage yet.
Mind you I have two grandkid seats and the dog seat...( fido rido) ....I kid you not .lol and that's a blumin squeeze.
Tiff
2017 X-Trail N Vision 1.6 DIG-T Storm White.
Moist von Lipwig View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moist von Lipwig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2015 at 3:00pm
I would check with the manufacturers website of the car seats you're using. Maxi cosi for example have a tool to tell you if one of their seats (or bases) will fit safely in a particular position of your particular model of car.

They (I've not looked at other manufacturers) don't recommend any child seat in the rear middle position though. Presumably due to the belt fixing position and the clear line to the windscreen...
59 1.5dci Acenta, Cafe Latte
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic