Forum Home Forum Home > Qashqai Care and Technical Information > Bright Ideas
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

Qashqai Grill mesh - Lower radiator protection

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duncho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Qashqai Grill mesh - Lower radiator protection
    Posted: 01 Aug 2014 at 12:02am
I had nothing to do today, so finally decided to make this little tuning:

Edited by duncho - 09 Dec 2016 at 12:12pm
Tiffany View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiffany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2014 at 5:45am
You have been busy ....that's Cool,   no pun intended.
2017 X-Trail N Vision 1.6 DIG-T Storm White.
duncho View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duncho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2014 at 9:42am
Hey, I found pretty nice front grill mesh in case you want to protect your car radiator. There are 2 options available (with and without parking sensors:

Disadvantage is that they are based in Russia, so you need to check whether they ship abroad or perhaps they do sell on eBay as well.
Tiffany View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiffany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2014 at 9:54am
Could do with something, found a couple if tiny dinks when washing.
Tiff
duncho View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duncho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2014 at 10:05am
Tiff, I decided to install mine too after a car wash guy broke a shape of radiator with water pressure cleaner. I could correct the damaged radiator shape, but it was endless play with needle and screw driver.
Wheelie Bealie View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wheelie Bealie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2014 at 10:10am
Originally posted by duncho duncho wrote:

Hey, I found pretty nice front grill mesh in case you want to protect your car radiator. There are 2 options available (with and without parking sensors:

Disadvantage is that they are based in Russia, so you need to check whether they ship abroad or perhaps they do sell on eBay as well.

These work out at about £36 each (+ postage) surely we can get a bit of a group buy?

I'm not the best speaker of russian (well only as good as Google translate) but it seems the courier they use don't deliver to the UK, maybe I can find a courier they'll use that will ship to the UK :)
2014 1.5dCi Tekna (Manual)
Tiffany View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiffany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2014 at 10:22am
I have trouble with english at times. Looked at the |\\|*+>~{]\{, and ran lol
duncho View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duncho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2014 at 10:28am
LOL right, but if you install Google Chrome, it will automatically translate whatever language to English
Tiffany View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiffany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2014 at 10:33am
Ah right, thank you, duncho
Wheelie Bealie View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wheelie Bealie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2014 at 11:00am
To courier a one off grille is about £45, guess if we can order a few then the courier cost shouldn't go up by too much and we could share the costs out.
2014 1.5dCi Tekna (Manual)
duncho View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duncho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2014 at 11:09am
I'm out as I have made my own, I just wanted to share these links with other members who still need this  Wink
terry64 View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote terry64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2018 at 11:02pm
Originally posted by duncho duncho wrote:

http://strelka11.ru/zaschita-radiatora-standartissan/zaschita-radiatora-dlya-nissan-qashqai-s-parktronikom-2014-g.v.-chernyy. - http://strelka11.ru/zaschita-radiatora-standart/nissan/zaschita-radiatora-dlya-nissan-qashqai-s-parktronikom-2014-g.v.-chernyy.html

http://strelka11.ru/zaschita-radiatora-standartissan/zaschita-radiatora-dlya-nissan-qashqai-c-2014-g.v.-chernyy. - http://strelka11.ru/zaschita-radiatora-standart/nissan/zaschita-radiatora-dlya-nissan-qashqai-c-2014-g.v.-chernyy.html

I know this is a very old post but as I am new here and stumbled across it I thought I could answer a few questions.

This company do ship to the UK it is around £25 Russian post then handed over to Parcel force, they take 7 days from paying to arrive.
You can pay on there site using paypal.
The Premium grill Top of the range works out at Around £79 with postage depends on the exchange rate paypal use ( And they use the highest rate )
The premium have brackets that screw tight so they can not fall off or be pulled off the cheaper ones are just push clip in and work out around £10 cheaper.
They arrived well packed and secured in the box with velcro straps.

As for understanding the site there is an option top left of the page to change the language to English

Highly recommend this company

This is them on my Qashqai

https://s5.postimg.cc/45fpdkotz/IMG-20180620-_WA0005.jpg

https://s5.postimg.cc/lipzsfruv/IMG-20180620-_WA0007.jpg
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic