FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

Qashqai Options..>>> Dealers point of View..>>

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Tekna
Tekna
Juggler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mandiskem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16áJuná2011 at 3:07pm
horatio hornblower lol
proud owner of a nissan qashqai acenta premium 1.5dci ink blue
theneilo1 View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theneilo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16áJuná2011 at 3:14pm
I think the Phrase Jar open worms everywhere is fitting since i started this Post.Wink
mandiskem View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
Juggler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mandiskem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16áJuná2011 at 3:27pm
u opened a can of worms neil lol
proud owner of a nissan qashqai acenta premium 1.5dci ink blue
timbo2410 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timbo2410 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15áJaná2012 at 3:02pm
Having our qq for a few weeks now there are a few things that would lift a great car.
Coming from an old Citroen ZX with an after market stereo (an old Pioneer with good speakers and sub), the qq has a few features lacking.
1. I think a better quality sound system (with an even better one on the high range models)
2. A light around the ignition key (can't see where to put the key when it's dark (no jokes now)
3. A satnav that gives more info. My old Tomtom GO910 gives not only speed warnings but traffic camera warnings as well.
4. Better protection for brake calipers. The metal is oxidizing and looks terrible. Perhaps either a coating to protect and/or paint them.
5. the same can be said about the engine bay. Any alloy parts seem to have a fine oxidized surface (have looked at many QQ's now). This takes away from a nice clean engine bay.
6. Mudflaps should come as standard on any car
7. A 12 volt output in the rear of the car for the kids to plug in whatever they have and also one in the boot for accessories (like portable fridge/freezer)
8. A better automatic wiper system or at least have an extra notch on the stick to allow for manual control of the intermitant wiper instead of just Auto/fast/faster control
9. A slightly softer rear suspension in the rear to dampen the ride a touch
10. A better standard of service from Nissan dealerships: nothing to do with the car but we were nearly put off by some of the sloppy, non caring twits in our local dealership (until we found one where we ended up buying the car)
Now I've had a Range Rover and a  Landrover Discovery back in Australia and they were on a pretty level playing field in comfort. Only been a short while but I reckon it's a bloody nice car Smile
ericos View Drop Down
Premier
Premier
Night Crawler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ericos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16áJaná2012 at 12:23am
Point 2.  - I cant say I ever look at the key slot, just reach down & put the key in. Maybe if its a car you're  driving for the 1st time, but after a few  goes  it sould just be automatic surely.
2nd QQ ..June 2013 Black +2 360.. After moustaches in Movember, all those beards in Decembeard, I'm not looking forward to Fanuary
timbo2410 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timbo2410 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16áJaná2012 at 4:35pm
Very probably does become automatic, but I think it would be a nice touch all the same, I mean if my little old beat up Citroen can have (let alone the Range Rove and Landrover), then why not a little bling around the keyhole Big smile
ericos View Drop Down
Premier
Premier
Night Crawler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ericos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16áJaná2012 at 6:19pm
NO MORE BLING WinkLOL
2nd QQ ..June 2013 Black +2 360.. After moustaches in Movember, all those beards in Decembeard, I'm not looking forward to Fanuary
Kashmir View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
Daaahhhling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kashmir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16áJaná2012 at 6:55pm

Tapir: Acenta 2l petrol 4wd faded denim left drive from 20/09/2010 to 18/11/2013
Beetroot: Acenta 1.5dci magnetic red steering on the wrong .. oh wait ..right hand side from 28/05/2014
Affman View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
Mr 'Off Topic'

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Affman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16áJaná2012 at 6:56pm
WHAAAAAT ERICOS!!!!!....Don't let CF hear that......or me for that Matter....

I think a nice areafoil Chrome spoiler would look a Treat against the SideBars.....
2011 Qashqai 2.0Ntec+2,Gun Met.Chrome Pack,SideBars,Window Trims,Rear Fog Bezals,Boot Handle,Bumper Trim,Skid Plate,Blue Int. LEDs 6.5yrs off happy 7 Seater motoring and still looks the nads..👍
ericos View Drop Down
Premier
Premier
Night Crawler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ericos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16áJaná2012 at 10:15pm
Its not so much the bits that are added, its the bloody word BLING.
Chavviest word in the world - I just imagine you all wearing burberry caps &  more jewelry than Mr T LOL
Affman View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
Mr 'Off Topic'

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Affman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16áJaná2012 at 10:23pm
IT'S ONLY A WORD.....
2011 Qashqai 2.0Ntec+2,Gun Met.Chrome Pack,SideBars,Window Trims,Rear Fog Bezals,Boot Handle,Bumper Trim,Skid Plate,Blue Int. LEDs 6.5yrs off happy 7 Seater motoring and still looks the nads..👍
ericos View Drop Down
Premier
Premier
Night Crawler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ericos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16áJaná2012 at 10:28pm
Chavviest word in the world - more chavvy  than chav LOL

Edited by ericos - 16áJaná2012 at 10:30pm
Affman View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
Mr 'Off Topic'

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Affman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16áJaná2012 at 11:20pm
Just Relivin me Yoof man and tryin to be Happy......
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic