Forum Home Forum Home > The Reception > Nissan Qashqai News
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

Qashqai Premier Ltd Edition announced

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mavrik64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09áMará2014 at 4:24pm
We have a 13 plate and a 14 plate so I've just been outside and had a quick measure up and the seat height appear the same +/- 1cm.
The main difference in height i can see is the roof height. The new car is indeed lower, but seems to be only on the back. The rear quarter lights are smaller as are the rear door windows.
The wife just took me for a drive in her new one and the seats are really supportive.    
i owe, i owe, so off to work i go | 2014 1.6dCi Tekna 4x4 in Pearl Black
marianda24 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marianda24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09áMará2014 at 7:02pm
Thank you mavrik. I appreciate that
GILL
2014 New Qashqai Acenta Premium 1.6dci CVT (Ink Blue)
Timmylish View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timmylish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09áMará2014 at 9:04pm
Well, clearly, the dimensions of the cars change on the Ferry over here!
Proud new owner of Red Fusion QQ, 1,5 dCI Tekna Sport (110 CV) (Different spec. here on Tenerife!)with so many bells and whistles I may need a lot of help in finding answers to a lot of questions!!!!
ericos View Drop Down
Premier
Premier
Night Crawler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ericos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09áMará2014 at 9:47pm
or the ones you measured had one seat raised fully & the other lowered fully maybe?
2nd QQ ..June 2013 Black +2 360.. After moustaches in Movember, all those beards in Decembeard, I'm not looking forward to Fanuary
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic