UA-44735833-1
Nissan Qashqai Owners Club UK Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > J10 Qashqai 2006 - 2013 > J10 Equipment, Extras, Add Ons and Aftersales
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

QQ 360 Rear Camera Picture Breakup

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cawtey1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: QQ 360 Rear Camera Picture Breakup
    Posted: 26áMayá2015 at 12:15pm
Hello Fellow QQ Drivers!

Has anyone had problems with the image from the rear parking camera? Every now and then when I put it in reverse, I get a flickering picture.

My guess is that there is either a loose connection or cable close to breaking. Either way, I am going to ask the dealer to see if they can investigate, but would like to know if there is a reoccuring point of failure from others who have had the same issue.

My expectation is that the dealer will want to charge for any rectification work but I will argue that this is either a design or manufacturing related problem.

We'll see...

Cawtey
ericos View Drop Down
Premier
Premier
Night Crawler

Answer Answer
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ericos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28áMayá2015 at 1:45am
The squares with Xs would say  to me it needs to be  calibrated by a dealer, supposedly its done at pdi but could need adjusting.
2nd QQ ..June 2013 Black +2 360.. After moustaches in Movember, all those beards in Decembeard, I'm not looking forward to Fanuary
Tekna2008 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tekna2008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26áMayá2015 at 3:50pm
Not that I know of. Mine is working perfect for 8 years now
QQ 2008 Tekna 2,0 dci
nitromax View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitromax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27áMayá2015 at 11:46pm
I get this on my Tekna 2013,

when I put it in reverse the screen flickers, like its trying to adjust for the low light, then I get 4 black squares with red X on the screen but can still see the footage from camera.
If I turn the engine off and on again it goes away.

It does not do it all the time, so I left it thinking it might be a loose connection.

I google the fault but could not find any information regarding this.
ericos View Drop Down
Premier
Premier
Night Crawler

Answer Answer
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ericos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28áMayá2015 at 1:45am
The squares with Xs would say  to me it needs to be  calibrated by a dealer, supposedly its done at pdi but could need adjusting.
2nd QQ ..June 2013 Black +2 360.. After moustaches in Movember, all those beards in Decembeard, I'm not looking forward to Fanuary
cantfindausername View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cantfindausername Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29áMayá2015 at 11:43am
I've had it a couple of times, but never taking it any further. Would be interested to know how you get on with the dealer regarding this because if it is an issue they can sort I'd like to get it done before it costs.
1.6dCi +2 Tekna IS 4WD | Styling Plate | Rear Wing | 360 Cameras | Mud Flaps | Stubby Aerial | Alyans XT2 Side Steps | Westfalia Towbar | LED Interior | Dual Boot Light | DRLs | Full Closure
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic