Forum Home Forum Home > The Reception > Membership
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

QQ club sticker

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Petebowling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: QQ club sticker
    Posted: 15 May 2015 at 10:32am
I am not sure if I have put this in the right place, but I have paid the £10.00 contribution but was wondering if this covered the club sticker or do I need to pay more. Can someone help please?
Regards

Petebowling
Tiffany View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiffany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2015 at 11:09am
Hi Pete, you haven't been upgraded yet. Once Craig gets to his emails then you will be sorted out.

Also When you sent a copy of your PP receipt to craig_gonefishin you should have included your forum user name and address.

Lynn

Sorry forgot to add.... you will receive your sticker

Edited by Tiffany - 15 May 2015 at 1:03pm
2017 X-Trail N Vision 1.6 DIG-T Storm White.
Craigfishin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Prestige Detailing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craigfishin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2015 at 10:03am
no email received as yet ?
2010 1.5dci Tekna in Nightshade,2013 1.5dci Tekna arctic white with stone leather interior, 2016 1.2 auto in nightshade ,detailer at prestige car detailing
darylaas View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darylaas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2015 at 11:48pm
I still haven't recieved mine either.. Not sure how long it takes :/
Tiffany View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiffany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2015 at 12:43am
Daryl, sorry but I have to ask..... Did you remember to include your address when you sent your PP details to Craig ?
Tiff

Oh! How long ago did you pay ?

Edited by Tiffany - 17 May 2015 at 12:44am
Admin Group
Admin Group
Prestige Detailing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craigfishin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2015 at 5:52pm
i didnt do your upgrade daryl so i wouldnt have recieved your details but if you email me your details now ill get one sent Thumbs Up

2010 1.5dci Tekna in Nightshade,2013 1.5dci Tekna arctic white with stone leather interior, 2016 1.2 auto in nightshade ,detailer at prestige car detailing
Admin Group
Admin Group
Prestige Detailing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craigfishin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2015 at 5:56pm
please follow the instructions in full when contributing or your sticker will not be sent , unless i personally get an email with your payment receipt and home address as requested then i wont even know you have paid so read the instructions fully then you will have no problems Big smile
Alfordnewb View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alfordnewb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2015 at 6:07pm
I can support that...followed the instruction to the letter and received my sticker within 5 days

Now proud and place on the rear window of my wife's car

AquaAura View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AquaAura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2015 at 8:13pm
Yes, it all worked for me too. Sticker has arrived safely.

Now I just need the car to put it on.....

Storm White 1.2 Tekna Xtronic! First automatic, first brand new car, first Nissan!
darylaas View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darylaas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2015 at 11:46pm
Sent you a pm Craig thanks.. And a couple of weeks ago Tiff :)
Admin Group
Admin Group
Prestige Detailing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craigfishin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2015 at 9:22am
all done Big smile
Xyb0t View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xyb0t Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2015 at 9:03am
I might have done something wrong in the process too Cry i PP'ed 3 days ago, took a screenshot and sent it to Craigfishin. I'm pretty sure that my address was on the receipt, and in the mail body i stated my forum username.

I'm very aware that the sticker will take several days to get here, but i so dearly hope to be upgraded soon, because i cannot post PMs, links, pictures or edit posts with faulty links i create Big smile I will tire ppl quickly.

If i went through the process in the wrong way, please advise me so i can correct my errors

------
edit:

Yesss, i am now a member :D was a treat to get that 'edit post' function!

Edited by Xyb0t - 02 Jun 2015 at 4:45pm
1.6 Tekna 2009 Cafe latte
Xyb0t View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xyb0t Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2015 at 5:58pm
Yay, been a member for over a month now :)

I bet the sticker will arrive any minute......
ericos View Drop Down
Premier
Premier
Night Crawler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ericos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2015 at 11:40pm
I bet it will too, if you paid the extra for itWink
2nd QQ ..June 2013 Black +2 360.. After moustaches in Movember, all those beards in Decembeard, I'm not looking forward to Fanuary
Tiffany View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiffany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2015 at 12:00am
Xyb0t

Just checked .... you're down as sending £6. To get the car sticker you should have sent £10

Please could you verify
Tiff
Xyb0t View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xyb0t Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2015 at 1:58pm
More than a month ago i sent this exact screenshot to both Craig and Frankie, as prescribed.
.... Doesn't it look ok?? I must say, this is one of the hardest clubs to become a member of ;)

Tiffany View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiffany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2015 at 2:58pm
May have been an oversight... Sorry. Will forward to Craig.

Please remember Craig has work and other commitments . Also lots of member don't follow instructions fully, don't send PP copy, or forget to add forum user name, some forget to include their address.

We're all human

I have sent a link for this thread to Craig.
Tiff

Looks like your membership was upgraded only a couple of days after you sent your copy to Craig. .... (That wasn't too long) Now we need to get the sticker sorted out

Edited by Tiffany - 13 Jul 2015 at 3:18pm
Xyb0t View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xyb0t Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2015 at 3:34pm
Hi Tiff,

Thanks for looking into this for me. I'm afraid that it won't make much difference :) As soon as i paid (the date is clear on the Paypal receipt, so is the amount) i mailed both Frankie and Craig with the invoice + other data such as my postal address and forum username, exactly as per the instructions in the membership thread.... i even cried out in public about my worries, in this very same thread (http://forum.qashqaiclub.co.uk/qq-club-sticker_topic15959_post246880_SID1208476924ez78d5dc7c761676z2z6319907407.html#246880)

You see i ask if everything is ok. I ask about the sticker. but no answer. I also didn't get an answer to the emails that i sent.

I'm not angry or anything, but it's a little worrying that my very first post inhere is answered with a request for me to pay for full membership and support this club. I paid immediately, but after paying i meet heavy silence....

Again Tiff, thank you for taking time to investigate this matter!
Tiffany View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiffany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2015 at 4:18pm

Awwww I replied to you the next day . That's when I checked your profile....and noticed £6 marked down

Been an oversight I reckon ?
I have sent them both a message
PR07HET View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
@qashqaiclub @frankiehipwell

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PR07HET Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2015 at 8:19am
To everybody above.

To the mods, who are doing their best I say thank you.

To the people who have not yet got a sticker, then apologies, sometimes the odd membership notification does not get received, sometimes it has detail(s) missing, sometimes people say they joined (we have had payments, where they are yet to join) sometimes people have not informed PayPal they have move home, so we send the stickers to an "old address" and sometimes it is our own human error.

We could go corporate and make joining easier, hire a treasurer, hire a membership administrator, but this would have to be all paid for, either by high joining fees, an annual fee, or lots of adverts...

Lets all stick to the reason for joining, and we will do our best to ensure as volunteers we do our best to keep everybody happy, upgraded correctly and stickers posted as soon as our non forum lives allow.

Thanks.   
Qashqai Premier Edition 0001/2007 - 370z Roadster - Bianchi C2C Full Carbon - Reebok Air otherwise
Xyb0t View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xyb0t Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2015 at 11:08am
Originally posted by Tiffany Tiffany wrote:

Awwww I replied to you the next day . That's when I checked your profile....and noticed £6 marked down

Been an oversight I reckon ?
I have sent them both a message

So Tiff, what was their answer?

I still heard nothing :( not a sound! And i did pay £10, i mailed both of them with full details.

- I joined as member may 28 (well over 3 month ago), and i paid the £10 instantly.
- I followed the guidelines and sent evidence and personal data to the two admins.
- Tiff have contacted both of them at least two times according to this thread.
- This thread is full of evidence, like paypay screenshots.
- About two months ago, i presented all these evidence.

Still no sticker?? I mean, if the admins were in doubt, they could have:
- sent me a PM
- an email
- write in this thread

Several options to clarify and correct. But again, i haven't heard a sound - i don't think the admins are in doubt that i paid the £10 :)

I have tried to be a good sport about this until now, but i must admit that i begin to lose my confidence that this matter will ever be solved.

I'm not from the UK, but is that a problem?

So, despite how busy anybody may be, please understand that i paid 3 month ago :) If 3 month is too short for administrating a payment from a member, then i atleast could get some message about it?!
Xyb0t View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xyb0t Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2015 at 11:11am
Originally posted by PR07HET PR07HET wrote:

as volunteers we do our best to keep everybody happy, upgraded correctly and stickers posted as soon as our non forum lives allow.

Thanks.   

I was upgraded correctly, but i did not receive a sticker - more than 3 months have passed since i paid the full £10.

Can i maybe get a status on the 'sending out stickers' situation? :) I am sure that i must be very close to be the next in line!
Xyb0t View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xyb0t Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2015 at 12:00pm
Originally posted by ericos ericos wrote:

I bet it will too, if you paid the extra for itWink

I'm kinda curious about this.... 
do you still want to bet that i will receive the sticker? ;)
Xyb0t View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xyb0t Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2015 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by PR07HET PR07HET wrote:

We could go corporate and make joining easier, hire a treasurer, hire a membership administrator, but this would have to be all paid for, either by high joining fees, an annual fee, or lots of adverts...
Easier? Hmm, it's not that the joining process is difficult for the member to understand in any way. And i sorta figured that you already had a treasurer (Frankie) and a membership admin (Craig).

I am aware that you all work here on a volunteer basis, but still i kinda find 3 months to be plenty of time to send off a sticker?

A lot of reallife stuff can get in the way, and i am very aware of this. If this is a case of 3 months of reallife stuff getting in the way, i would have appreciated a little notice about this (email/pm/whatever)... also, a notice about how much longer i have to wait for the sticker to be sent could sure make me at ease.
Admin Group
Admin Group
Prestige Detailing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craigfishin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2015 at 1:22pm
Sorry xybot . your original email didn't stste an amount paid so you were upgraded as a 6£ member . now I have seen you full receipt I will get a sticker on the post asap buddy :)
Xyb0t View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xyb0t Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2015 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by Craigfishin Craigfishin wrote:

Sorry xybot . your original email didn't stste an amount paid so you were upgraded as a 6£ member . now I have seen you full receipt I will get a sticker on the post asap buddy :)

Thanks a lot :) Very happy to hear this!... although, my original email to you had a screenshot of the PP transaction. I attach the screenshot here from the original mail to you, where the £10 is shown 3 different places in the invoice: Total in upper right corner, 'sent to Frankie' and right under there is a total which also shows £10

The screenshot also shows a clear transaction number, which could be used to doublecheck the transfer in a case of doubt :)

I re-sent this mail to you today - the very same mail, very same screenshot, i just forwarded it from my outbox to you.

On July 13th (roughly 2 months ago) i also posted the very same screenshot in this thread, and made it very clear that i paid the full £10, and Tiff was even kind enough to advise you guys about these posts. All these facts + the 3 x mention of the £10 in the transaction screenshot amounts to about 10-15 times i stated clearly that i paid the full £10, and my address garnished this fact nicely for over half of these times...

... but it's all good :) This i very good news, and i am a very happy man now!

Edited by Xyb0t - 07 Sep 2015 at 1:46pm
G5 BOY View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
FORUM GRANDADDY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote G5 BOY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2015 at 3:27pm
Glad it's all sorted and at least you're not going on about it Wink.

QQ5 (YES 5...!!) 2017 Vivid Blue DIG-T 115 X-Tronic Tekna+
tonycigar View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonycigar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2015 at 10:47am
long time since I said hello everyone

do you know if the brake light stickers are still available

I got mine in 2011 but unfortunately had a bump on the tail gate

when repaired they took of the brake light qashqai sticker

I loved that sticker   
Tony.c
Tiffany View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiffany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2015 at 10:54am
Not at the moment Tony. I think Craig said if a few members wanted them he would sort some out.
Don't hold me to it though lol
Tiff
G5 BOY View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
FORUM GRANDADDY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G5 BOY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2015 at 10:47am
Originally posted by tonycigar tonycigar wrote:

long time since I said hello everyone

do you know if the brake light stickers are still available

I got mine in 2011 but unfortunately had a bump on the tail gate

when repaired they took of the brake light qashqai sticker

I loved that sticker   

Well - would you believe it Shocked - just had a tidy up and found a brake light sticker I never used.

PM me your address Tony and I will pop it in the post Big smile.

QQ5 (YES 5...!!) 2017 Vivid Blue DIG-T 115 X-Tronic Tekna+
cleatushang View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cleatushang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2015 at 8:15pm
Just say Hi~
geejay38 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geejay38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2016 at 8:17am
Grateful if somebody could advise link which gives information about moving off Forecourt status please.
Admin Group
Admin Group
Prestige Detailing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craigfishin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2016 at 11:56am
http://forum.qashqaiclub.co.uk/how-to-contribute-to-the-qashqai-club-forum_topic7552.html
geejay38 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geejay38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2016 at 3:47pm
Craigfishin
Thanks for info.
I put 7552 in as a topic and got a load of contributions about getting
a Club sticker
All I want go know is how to move up ladder.
Do I have to become a full member?
Admin Group
Admin Group
Prestige Detailing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Craigfishin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2016 at 5:04pm
yes buddy , a £6 donation gets you upgraded to a full member and £10 gets the sticker included
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic