Forum Home Forum Home > Qashqai Club Community > My Qashqai
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

QQ finally arrived

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coop5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: QQ finally arrived
    Posted: 24 Jun 2013 at 10:37pm

This morning my 360 was delivered to my door, absolutely loving every second of it.

To my surprise was a new set of mats, high vis nissan vest and a new triangle sign sat in the boot. Is this what they all come with?

My phone connected no problem to the nissan connect

The trip reads 47 mpg ave around town

All in all well worth the wait of using an online broker, and saved me a fortune.

One more thing, is there a jack? If so where is it

jbhoo View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbhoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2013 at 8:18am
hi,i pick mine up in 2 hrs :) i don't think there is a jack or spare wheel, just a pump and some foam
Qashqai 1.6 360 in Arctic white. is finally here :)
The.Game View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The.Game Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2013 at 8:26am
recently got mini no hi vis but connect worked perfect good mpg will only get better on long journeys i got the +2 1.6D what engine did you go for mate?
2013 Qashqai +2 in pearl Black 360 1.6 turbo diesel - Full LED interior light kit - LED exterior kit - QQ club decal
jbhoo View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbhoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2013 at 2:41pm
just got home with my 1.6 360, no hi vis or triangle but massive bouquet of flowers for the wife, mats all round, rubber boot liner, dog guard,and they gave me 3 years warranty, roadside assistance and servicing. phone connected straight away and works well. mpg was 7mpg when picked it but it had only done 6 miles (to the petrol station and back to put £25 in for me) so i'm hoping for a better avg than that
Qashqai 1.6 360 in Arctic white. is finally here :)
Coop5 View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coop5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2013 at 4:47pm
You cant be a freebie haha

Mines also the 1.6dci, just done 100 mile trip averaging 52mpg according to the clock :-)
gadget View Drop Down
Drop in and Say Hello Moderator
Drop in and Say Hello Moderator
Inspector

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gadget Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2013 at 9:59am
Sounds like Nissan are spoiling you!!! Well done.
2007 Acenta 1.5dci in Black with Panoramic Sunroof. Connect System. Boot & Door Sill Plates. Removable Towbar.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic