FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

QQ Owners Rating

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Premier
Premier
IMAM MUSTAFA GRAF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hamish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: QQ Owners Rating
    Posted: 19 Jan 2011 at 12:35pm
Following from RBJ's excellent impression posting HERE, we thought it would be good to have a consistent format for owners impression/rating of thier QQ.

And we can make a graph too...LOL

Here is the format, fill in under each title, give a rating and an overall score...TIP: copy and paste to your own post to keep format the same. No comments, just report please.

Fuel economy
(enter stuff here)
SCORE: x/10

Comfort
(enter stuff here)

Looks
(enter stuff here)

Space
(enter stuff here)

Stereo
(enter stuff here)

Phone/Bluetooth/Gadgets
(enter stuff here)

Climate system
(enter stuff here)

Handling / Performance
(enter stuff here)

OVERALL SCORE OF THE QQ: x/10 

Edited by hamish - 19 Jan 2011 at 12:43pm
CraigQQ View Drop Down
Premier
Premier

ooooh shiny..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CraigQQ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2011 at 1:01pm
Ooh i'll be the first

Fuel economy
(could get better, only done 200 miles)
SCORE: 8/10

Comfort
(extremely comfortable)
SCORE: 10/10

Looks
(Evil Fronted Georgousness)

Space
(Passanger space is ample, boot slightly small. +2 would be bigger)
SCORE: 9/10

Stereo
(with video playback possible the connect would have got 10/10)

Phone/Bluetooth/Gadgets
(works amazing with my ipod my iphone and the gadgets are fantastic)

Climate system
(Very good)

Handling / Performance
(its only a 1.6 so wouldnt expect more performance. road holding is fantastic for car hieght though!!!)
SCORE: 7/10

OVERALL SCORE OF THE QQ: 9/10 

Edited by CraigQQ - 19 Jan 2011 at 1:05pm
G5 BOY View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
FORUM GRANDADDY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G5 BOY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2011 at 1:30pm

Ooooh me next Tongue

Fuel economy
(I did choose pretty much the juciest variant, so musn't grumble - just pay up and look big I guess)

Comfort
(the seats are like driving an armchair and just the right height to pop in and out with ease)

Looks
(still lovin' the looks, although the Kia Sportage has a bit more attitude IMO)

Space
(the +2 has all the space I need, either seats up for the family, or seats down for furniture or bikes)

Stereo
(the BOSE is great.  The CD player can skip, but the USB facility is the way to go).

Phone/Bluetooth/Gadgets
(iPhone works a treat.  The satnav search is excellent, although the directions can be a bit bizarre)

Climate system
(the facelift system never fails to impress and is so much better than the earlier one)

Handling / Performance
(for the nature of the beast I think both are top notch.  It does all I need in both catagories)

OVERALL SCORE OF THE QQ: 9.5/10 

QQ5 (YES 5...!!) 2017 Vivid Blue DIG-T 115 X-Tronic Tekna+
Gemma View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
Graphs R Us

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gemma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2011 at 1:56pm

Fuel economy
(It's great, but I don't believe it really matches up to the published figures. Also don't think the mpg readout is particularly accurate)
SCORE: 9/10

Comfort
(I love the height but I do get a sore back after long journeys)
SCORE: 7/10

Looks
(Mine is pre-facelift; I think I prefer the overall look of the facelift version)
SCORE: 8/10

Space
(Has space for everything I need at the moment. The dog very much enjoys lording it up in the palatial boot!)

Stereo
(now I've added Connect, but I never use it for music. Mainly audio books and sometimes radio)

Phone/Bluetooth/Gadgets
(Sat nav is better than I expected for a "built in" one, though still not a patch on TomTom. I LOVE the Bluetooth audio streaming from iPod. Sooo handy for audiobooks)

Climate system
(Does take a while to demist and heat up, and never seems to blow particularly hot. But the controls etc are all good)

Handling / Performance
(especially good considering its size and small engine)

OVERALL SCORE OF THE QQ: 8.5/10 
2008 1.5dci Tekna in Cafe Latte with WHIPPET-CUSTOMISED chocolate leather and added Connect
Bowler View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bowler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2011 at 4:12pm
Fuel economy
(Good for size of car)

Comfort
(Easy entry exit, firm seats comfy ride)

Looks
(Good start better with bling)

Space
(Good for size of car)

Stereo
(OK for spec)

Phone/Bluetooth/Gadgets
(first class)

Climate system
(takes its time warming up)
SCORE: 6/10

Handling / Performance
(Very pleased for such a high car)

Ex owner of Acenta 1.6 Flame red, with Panoramic roof.
Nightshade View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nightshade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2011 at 7:23pm
 Great thread hamish.Thumbs Up

Fuel economy
I have the 1,6 petrol, so fuel economy is ok for a car of its size.

Comfort
Being disabled with weak legs and a seriously bad back, I find the QQ is the best comfort I have found in a car. It is a pleasure to get out after a long journey to find no more aches and pains than the usual everyday ones.

Looks
I love the way the car looks, I have the n-tec and the new ebony wheels really set the car off. I also love the way it looks like a 4x4 but drives like a car.

Space
It has all the space I need, my manual wheelchair easily fits in the boot, as does a small mobility scooter. The rear seats are fine for my two girls, but when my six foot Son needs a ride, he finds the back a little cramped.

Stereo
I think the stereo is ok, but if you are a real audio buff, you would probably think about tweaking things. The sound quality is no better than your average built in stereo.

Phone/Bluetooth/Gadgets
This is where this car comes into its own for me. The sat nav has never let me down yet. It may be basic compared to a tom tom, but suits my needs perfectly. The sound quality on the bluetooth phone connection is superb, and pairing the phone was easy. I have a 120gb ipod that plugs into the USB and is brilliant.
SCORE: 11/10

Climate system
Very good system indeed. It is miles better than the CC on my previous car. It warms up very quickly and demists instantly. Not used it to cool the interior yet, so the jury is still out on that one.

Handling / Performance
I had read a quite a few online reviews before test driving the QQ, and nearly all of them said "considerable body roll blah blah" But I think it is very controlled on corners. I love the progressive steering, something I have not had before. I think all in all the car behaves itself exactly how it should. The one thing I would change about mine, is the gearing. I think it needs a 6th gear for cruising. You do need to work the gearbox on long inclines. But then again, I knew I wasn't buying a racing car. 

badbreak2002 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badbreak2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2011 at 4:48pm
So just over 2 week and 450 miles done, here is my 1st rating

Fuel economy
The car has been mainly driven on my daily commute to Manchester City Centre - just over 12 miles each way. The balance of the mileage done going to Old Trafford and ferrying my lad to saturday football - I would be surprised if there is anything more than 30 motorway miles done. The average mpg is currently showing at 33.2mpg.

Comfort
Now this is a big plus, loads of room seats quite soft - the only minor tweak would be the centre console storage thing, if used as an armrest then could do with being further forward / movable.

Looks
Superb !!!! the chrome bits set it off - shame the chrome pack doesn't include the rear fogs but via this site this will be sorted this week. Aggressive looking ....... 

Space
Just coming off a saloon car the space is much better, its hard to judge at the moment how we will get on as a family of 4 but there should be plenty for what we do.

Stereo
To be honest I am not that well up on these sort of things and the better stereo in the Tekna would have been wasted on me. It more than does the job.

Phone/Bluetooth/Gadgets
Got over the initial bluetooth problem with the help of posts on this site. Love the rear parking camera. Would be brilliant if it came with front parking sensors or camera.

SCORE:10/10

Climate system
Does the job but does seem to take a while to warm up. I remember using a company Renault 19 back in the early 90's and nothing could match that heater.

Handling / Performance
I dont drive in a way to test this out, with the nearest bit of driving coming on a pretty mean bend on my way home from work - eases round at 30mph (officerWink)

Other
A couple of small issues with how the garage let the car out of the door. Will be sorted but they are lingering due to the dealer and nissan being in dispute. The build quality is good, not quite German but the rest of it makes up for this. Wish I had bought a 2.0, I havent yet got the balls to pull out from behind a bus/truck in 3rd and floor it.

I really dont understand the tosh talked about Nightshade being the 'Hairdressers' colour, must be some who made the wrong choice with ***** looking for a pick me up.

Overall I am happy and at £*** per month against the £379 I was paying on the BMW I had, it covers the fuel and insurance monthly - Nice.

Delivered 07/01/2011 - QQ 1.6 N-tec Nightshade with chrome pack (Great car but from a S***e dealership)
QashqaiCox View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QashqaiCox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2011 at 5:09pm
Fuel economy
(2 L Petrol, avg 28-32, but nice punch in low gears)
SCORE: 7x/10

Comfort
(Alot more supple / body roll than my previous cars but comfy none the less)
SCORE: 8x/10

Looks
(Handsome vehicle, good cross between hatch and 4x4, Chrome trims really bring it life)
SCORE: 9x/10

Space
(ample room for driver and passenger not sat in the back yet, or done a full shop)
SCORE: 9x/10

Stereo
(Bose system, 6 CD changer, crisp sound, annoying volume increases when first turned on)

Phone/Bluetooth/Gadgets
(excellent connectivity, not managed to upload / sync contacts yet? clear and crisp @ both ends of phone line)

Climate system
(Takes a while to warm up and seems quite moist in the air, lots of condensation)
SCORE: 6.5x/10

Handling / Performance
(Not a patch the RX-8 for balance, but still comfy and relatively spritely considering the size)

OVERALL SCORE OF THE QQ: 8.5x/10 

2015 Qashqai Tekna, 1.6 DiG-T, Metallic Gun Metal Grey, Side Steps, Front & Rear Skid Plates, Chrome Lower Trim, Chrome Boot Trim, Collecting 26/09/15 😎
malice8585 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malice8585 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 3:07pm
Fuel economy
(Was expecting a little more but considering it size not to bad)

Comfort
(Cant fault it like driving a arm chair)
SCORE: 10/10

Looks
(Looks amazing wish nissan hadn't removed the roof rails from the spec though)

Space
(Great use of space really pleased with the 7 seats and the extra boot space)

Stereo
(Easy to use but it could do with being able to fit more text on the screen and the ipod connection wont work with my old ipod photo)

Phone/Bluetooth/Gadgets
(Love them all good on nissan for putting so many in)

Climate system
(Heats up quickly and clears the screen well only missing a instant clear wind screen)

Handling / Performance
(not as much lean as i was expecting which is good you do have to work the engine a little but does really well considering the size)

QQ+2 white visia (ordered start of sept expected end of nov) Order Canceled
QQ+2 white acenta Ordered 17th November expected 25th Jan
Collected 2PM on 29/01/11
bluetek View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluetek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2011 at 1:21pm

Fuel economy
(not great but there are a lot of hills here and its a 1.6)

Comfort
(lux comfort all the way)

Looks
(love the way it looks even though its not nightshade)

Space
(bags of space cause I'm the only one in it - Mr bluetek doesn't like it!)

Stereo
(loud usually)

Phone/Bluetooth/Gadgets
(phone bluetooth is handy, no sat nav but didn't want one cause don't drive on mainland)

Climate system
(demists fast and heated seat were lovely in the snow)

Handling / Performance
(does well on the TT course, not been over 80 yet)

1.6 Tekna in Cayman Blue
jamo9017 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamo9017 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2011 at 1:35pm
fuel economy
(only done 330 miles )

Comfort
(lot better than my 57reg civic)

Looks
(looks better ^)

Space
(plenty for my sub)

Stereo
(better now my sub and amp are in)

Phone/Bluetooth/Gadgets
(works great for the iphone)

Climate system
(not used a lot but seems good)

Handling / Performance
(not as nippy as the civic but still got a lot of pull)

1.6 n-tec nightshade,3200 watt sub & amp,side steps,chrome handels,rear fog light bezelz,chrome beesting areial,philips bluevision lights,red under seat lights,Private plate,red leds inside
allan40alt View Drop Down
Premier
Premier
Resident Comedian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allan40alt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2011 at 1:38pm
Fuel economy
(36mpg average is what they say and 36mpg is what I get)

Comfort
(Very supportive seats and very quiet engine. Ace cruiser.)

Looks
(One of the best looking)

Space
(loads of it)

Stereo
(good)

Phone/Bluetooth/Gadgets
(more than I'll ever need)

Climate system
(very good)

Handling / Performance
(CVT not so quick; hey, my choice. <But it is silky-smooth>)

2009 2.0L CVT, Tekna, Blade Silver.
2013 Peugeot 2008 1.6 EGC, Allure, Bianca White.
keidia View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keidia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2011 at 7:16pm
Fuel economy
(great as all nissans seem to be)

Comfort
(real arm chair feel)

Looks
(thats why I brought one )

Space
(real good for the two of us, with plenty left over)

Stereo
(good sound for level of car)

Phone/Bluetooth/Gadgets
(real nice)

Climate system
(ah the real thing I need cant stand the heat)

Handling / Performance
(as good as you'll find in this level of car)
SCORE: 8.5/10

G5 EDIT: just formatted it to match the others Big smile

Edited by G5 BOY - 08 Apr 2011 at 10:32am
Affman View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
Mr 'Off Topic'

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Affman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2011 at 2:40pm
2.0L Petrol N-tek +2 - Based on Previous Car (1.8 Zafira elegance)

Fuel economy
(enter stuff here)
Comfort
(enter stuff here)
Looks
(enter stuff here)
Space
(enter stuff here)
Stereo
(enter stuff here)
Phone/Bluetooth/Gadgets
(enter stuff here)
Climate system
(enter stuff here)
Handling / Performance
(enter stuff here)
OVERALL SCORE OF THE QQ: 10/10

2011 Qashqai 2.0Ntec+2,Gun Met.Chrome Pack,SideBars,Window Trims,Rear Fog Bezals,Boot Handle,Bumper Trim,Skid Plate,Blue Int. LEDs 6.5yrs off happy 7 Seater motoring and still looks the nads..👍
Lyric View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
Loony Lyric

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2011 at 9:14pm
1.5 Dci N-tek +2 - Against Previous Car (2.0 Petrol Citroen Grand C4 Picasso)

Fuel economy
(Citroen 24.5 mpg QQ 49.6MPG no contest!)
Comfort
(Drivers seat is a little high, not much in the way of head room but still good and very comfy)
Looks
(I think it looks very mean and "in your face"! Thats exactly what drew me to it in the first place)
Space
(Loads of space in the boot with the seats up or down plenty for my large model planes :))
Stereo
(Im gonna score this as a 0 only because Im deaf and have no idea if it even works.... let alone sounds good!!!! lol)
SCORE: 0/10
Phone/Bluetooth/Gadgets
(Brilliant is all I can say, I am a total gadget freak!)
Climate system
(Its certainly adequate, but its not as good as the Citroen unfortunatly)
Handling / Performance
(Very impressed, I had to check the engine cos I thought they had given me a 2.0 in error! Handling I expected to be like the Citroen, wallowy but its actually very good and a nice firm ride. Very Happy)

Im going to give it a resounding 10 out of 10 because it is without a doubt the best all round car I have had and it wipes the floor with the Citroen in every way except headroom and climate control, but the Citroen to be fair is a much bigger car.
2011 Qashqai + 2 N-TEC 1.5 dci in Nightshade

Remember, you dont have to be able to run faster than the bear....Just faster than the slowest person the bear is chasing!!!
MacThistle View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MacThistle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2011 at 6:34pm
Fuel economy
(Only had short time but far better than last car (zafira))

Comfort
(Love it drivers seat is comfier than my house recliner.)

Looks
(Nice from the back, beast from the front)

Space
(Miss the boot space of the zafira but hey its my choice)

Stereo
(Superb love the usb stick port )

Phone/Bluetooth/Gadgets
(Keep telling the missus iam away to my phone box)

Climate system
(Not quite used to it yet let you know after winter)
SCORE: ?/10

Handling / Performance
(What can i say mmm pure dead brilliant maybe)

OVERALL SCORE OF THE QQ: 10/10 

2014 Blade Silver Acenta Premium 1.5 DCI 29/07/2014
RAFscouse View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RAFscouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2011 at 7:01pm
Hi
My turn

I have an 09 1.5 DCI N-TEC with bought 2 weeks ago with 44K on the clock!

Fuel economy
(My first tank of fuel has returned an ave of 45.6, sound good to me)
Comfort
(I specifically got one without leather for the extra headroom, very comfortable)
Looks
(I have managed an agressive look with a bit of bling)
Space
(excellent, front, back or in the boot)
Stereo
(I love gadgets, especially ICE, this performs very well)
Phone/Bluetooth/Gadgets
(caters to my every need, as mentioned previously the abillity to play dvd would be useful, especially if coupled with built in monitors in the front sat headrests)
Climate system
(easy to use and works like a dream)
Handling / Performance
(Avery basic engine but it is no slouch)
OVERALL SCORE OF THE QQ: 9/10
Night Fury

(09)1.5 DCI N-TEC nightshade, Sunshine roof, Connect system, 18" rims, K&N air filter, chrome: boot handle, boot lip protector, inner & outer sills. Blue interior LEDs, cobra bars planned
rickbat View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickbat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2011 at 4:58pm
just got the 1.5 dci n-tec +2 a couple days ago

Fuel economy
(could get better, only done 200 miles)

Comfort
(extremely comfortable)

Looks
(looks really good only beaten by the kia sportage IMO)

Space
(its the +2 cant get any better than that)

Stereo
(quite happy with it so far, havent tried the usb or cd yet but tried it on a note n-tec and it was good)

Phone/Bluetooth/Gadgets
(so far only tried the bluetooth and i must say it didnt manage to copy all my phone contacts to the nissan connect, have to double check and see if i done something wrong while copying it so it gets a 8 for now)

Climate system
(Very good)

Handling / Performance
(its a 1.5dci turbo-charged it goes like a bat out of hell and economical as well, as a tall car it has some bodyroll but to be honest i cant feel it from the inside i think it has something to do with being so confortable)

OVERALL SCORE OF THE QQ: 9.5/10
Qashqai +2 1.5dci n-tec 2wd, 2011 black
gos2488 View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote gos2488 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2011 at 11:03pm
Hi,

Centre armrest CAN be moved forward...it slides
qashqai+2=quality View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qashqai+2=quality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2012 at 12:09am
Fuel economy
(44 around town 52 mixed 60 motorway  - these are my  my steady mpg from last few months,  9.5 as it can always be better although brilliant for type of car)
SCORE: 9.5/10
Comfort
(just right, really nice -  did 400 miles non stop and not tired at end, that is comfort)
Looks
(Yessss   It's a winner!)
Space
(ample space,  but more storage space better designed use of storage,all that dash and small glove box)
Stereo
(very nice for a visia grade)
Phone/Bluetooth/Gadgets
(visia not the connect, no usb just 3.5 jack for aux - works /bluetooth no probs gadgets all good need more 12v sockets )
Climate system
(takes while to demist and a while to heat up but mines only the visia )
Handling / Performance
Handles SWEEEEET  Performance based on 1.5dci +2 Non dpf  is bit underpowered but do get used to it
OVERALL SCORE OF THE QQ: 9/10

Edited by qashqai+2=quality - 14 Jan 2012 at 12:13am
03/10 facelift 1.5dci +2 visia pealesent black. ALL STANDERD AS FOLLOWS-slvr roof rails/NO DPF/spacesaver spare wheel/charcoal cloth (free option)/No usb/courtesy lights/5 seats +2 small back seats.
Fee View Drop Down
Premier
Premier
Mary Whitehouse

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2012 at 3:13pm

Fuel economy
1.5 Dci - 41 in town, up to 50/58 on Motorway depending on how hard being driven

Comfort
Seats not too bad although a little hard. Sore back on a very long motorway journey. Children complain about back seats being hard

Looks
Beautiful - You cant beat perfection!!!!

Space
Cracking boot space!!!!
Lack of internal storage though. Back seat space a little tight

Stereo
I have no complaints  - good overall sound.

Phone/Bluetooth/Gadgets
Severe lack of 12v sockets in back
Bluetooth and Connect - Thumbs up

Climate system
Very poor at demisting in a diesel - takes an eternity
SCORE: 4/10

Handling / Performance
Very nicely thank you - no complaints
OVERALL SCORE OF THE QQ: 9/10  -- apart from demister  BOO!!

Edited by Fee - 02 Apr 2012 at 8:51pm
2.0 Visia 2007, 1.5 Dci Acenta 2008' 1.6 Acenta 2009 and 1.5dci N-Tec 2011....bye bye Qashqai!! hiya Juke 1.5dci NTEC
gadget View Drop Down
Drop in and Say Hello Moderator
Drop in and Say Hello Moderator
Inspector

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gadget Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2012 at 11:24pm
Fuel economy
1.5 Dci - 39-41 around town - best ever was 43.6.

Comfort
Very Comfy although the back adjuster doesn't do it for me!

Looks
Best we've had - not over impressed with paint job though - seems very thin.

Space
Front cabin is light and airy - also plenty boot space
As others say - Lacks internal storage.
SCORE: 8.5/10

Stereo
Nice sound, but shouldn't have to upgrade to get an MP3 jack!!

Phone/Bluetooth/Gadgets
Agree with Fee about the 12v sockets - dire for a family car.
Phone link is great and love steering controls.
Best Gadegt is my addition though - the Mirror Kit!!

Climate system
I'm with Fee again - Very poor at demisting takes way too long

Handling / Performance
Always smiling!

OVERALL SCORE OF THE QQ: 8.5/10
2007 Acenta 1.5dci in Black with Panoramic Sunroof. Connect System. Boot & Door Sill Plates. Removable Towbar.
PeterWestSussex View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PeterWestSussex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2012 at 6:31pm
Fuel economy
Pleasantly surprised with both performance and economy of 1.6 petrol engine

Comfort
Had no choice as Tekna = leather.  Heat option is a joke!

Looks
OK

Space
Access via rear doors to rear seating is only for agile/nimble; a REAL problem when carry older people.

Stereo
Radio and CD works OK. That's all I ask!

Phone/Bluetooth/Gadgets
Bluetooth for phone and reear view camera very good. BUT high-level screen is no longer available, as since the QQ facelift, the Connect screen level has been lowered.  However, since the facelift several other manufacturers hare providing high-level screens - so my belief in 'the higher the screen the better' is shared by some others!!)

Climate system
a) Hate the way it tries to think for me. e.g. I turn down temp control and I get a/c switched on as well.  If I wanted a/c on, I'd press the button.  Why no 'manual' control option?
b) Cannot believe a modern car has NO heating/vent ducting (even of some sort) to rear passengers.
SCORE: 5/10

Handling / Performance
(enter stuff here)

OVERALL SCORE OF THE QQ: 8/10

Edited by PeterWestSussex - 15 Jan 2012 at 7:02pm
1.6Tekna, Blade Silver+ESP+SatNav+ MetaSR2Targa parking sensors, .P/X'd Nov 2012 because we just didn't need or use the car to its full potential!
n-tec FLASH View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n-tec FLASH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2012 at 2:15pm
Fuel economy
Comfort
Looks
Space
Stereo
Phone/Bluetooth/Gadgets
Climate system
Handling / Performance

THESE COULD CHANGE AS ONLY HAD 3 WEEKS
Hodge View Drop Down
Acenta
Acenta

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2012 at 6:10pm
Fuel economy
(enter stuff here)
Comfort
(enter stuff here)
Looks
(enter stuff here)
Space
(enter stuff here)
Stereo
(enter stuff here)
Phone/Bluetooth/Gadgets
(enter stuff here)
Climate system
(enter stuff here)
Handling / Performance
(enter stuff here)
OVERALL SCORE OF THE QQ: 8/10
1982 Cherry Coupe, 1983 Sunny Coupe, 1992 Sunny SR, 1998 Almera SRi, 2000 Almera GTi, 2000 Primera Sport+, 2011 Tekna+2 & a crap 2006 Mondeo, in between!
Boss Hog View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boss Hog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2012 at 12:05am

Fuel economy
1.6 (117)

Comfort
Great car for long distance driving

Looks
Love the aggressive front styling

Space
Boot space is great - could do with a few more cuby holes

Stereo
Connect is very good

Phone/Bluetooth/Gadgets
This is perfect, works seamlessly with all my gadgets, the BT audio stream is great

Climate system
works well so far (can't comment on cold weather yet)

Handling / Performance
Engaging and enjoyable to drive, surprising for a larger car

Edited by Boss Hog - 18 Sep 2012 at 12:09am
Storm White Qashqai 360 (117)
You can have any colour... As long as it's .. well, err ..White!! ;-)

frank1 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frank1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2012 at 6:55am
Following from RBJ's excellent impression posting HERE, we thought it would be good to have a consistent format for owners impression/rating of thier QQ.

And we can make a graph too...

Here is the format, fill in under each title, give a rating and an overall score...TIP: copy and paste to your own post to keep format the same. No comments, just report please.

Fuel economy
(enter stuff here)

Comfort
(enter stuff here)

Looks
(enter stuff here)

Space
(enter stuff here)

Stereo
(enter stuff here)

Phone/Bluetooth/Gadgets
(enter stuff here)

Climate system
(enter stuff here)

Handling / Performance
(enter stuff here)

Edited by hamish - 19 Jan 2011 at 12:43pm
..QQ.. View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ..QQ.. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2012 at 8:04pm
Fuel economy
(enter stuff here)
SCORE: 5/10

Comfort
(enter stuff here)

Looks
(enter stuff here)

Space
(enter stuff here)
SCORE: 10x/10

Stereo
(enter stuff here)

Phone/Bluetooth/Gadgets
(enter stuff here)

Climate system
(enter stuff here)

Handling / Performance
(enter stuff here)

2012 QQ+2 flame red N-tec+ 2.0 petrol, CVT, 4wd mudflaps,auto mirror kit
SleekitQash View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SleekitQash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2012 at 12:11pm
Fuel economy
After owning a RX8 and a Cliosport 197 the MPG in the QQ is mindblowing.
Comfort
Nice space to be in although seats could be a bit firmer for my liking.
Looks
Love the looks. When we walked into showroom it jumped out at us. 3 days later it was on our driveway.
Space
Previous cars were small so this seem cavernous to us.
Stereo
Good enough but not Bose.
Phone/Bluetooth/Gadgets
Got everything connected up no problem. Easy to do.
Climate system
Keeps the cabin at a even temperature once it's up and running. Can take a while to de-mist.
Handling / Performance
It's never going to handle like a sporty thing but get it in the right gear for conditions and it can move.
OVERALL SCORE OF THE QQ: 9/10

Sleekitman rides again!!
MACQQ View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MACQQ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2012 at 4:32pm
Fuel economy
(1.5Dci Tekna 2WD Gunmetal 2012 42 - 53 mpg)

Comfort
(Excellent leather seats)

Looks
(Manic in Gunmetal with sidebars)

Space
(Adequate)

Stereo
(According to my granddaughter Bose is the Bee's knees)

Phone/Bluetooth/Gadgets
(Enough to keep me happy)

Climate system
(Excellent dual zone and demisting)

Handling / Performance
(No problems)

OVERALL SCORE OF THE QQ: 9.5/10 Big smileBig smileBig smile

Tekna 2012 1.5dci 2wd
Mrbcb View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrbcb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2012 at 7:13pm
N.Tec Qashqai
1.6 petrol, manual

Fuel Economy  7

Comfort           8

Looks              9

Space              9

Stereo             8

Phone/Blue tooth   8

Climate system      9

Handling                8

Overall score: 8.2

Owner of Gun Metal Grey 1.6 Tekna Dig-T Qashqai (3rd Qashqai)
2Fat2Bald View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2Fat2Bald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2012 at 9:43pm
2.0 Diesel Auto nec +2, 2009 (pre facelift)

Fuel Economy     2 (28-33mpg!)

Comfort           8 - (Always comfortable, and would be higher without 18" wheels)

Looks              7 - (it looks good. For a MPV)

Space              9 - (a bloody good load-lugger)

Stereo             6 - (it does a lot. But awkard to use, and SQ is poor)

Phone/Blue tooth   3 - (only does the Basics, and not very well)

Climate system     7 - (works well enough. However the Aircon simply can't cope in hot weather)

Handling           7 (handles well, compared to most SUVs)

Average Score of 6.1

To be honest, the fuel economy & infuriating bluetooth really hurt the score.

Edited by 2Fat2Bald - 17 Oct 2012 at 9:45pm
Trucker54 View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trucker54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2012 at 7:48pm

Very Please
Fuel economy
(enter stuff here)

Exceptional
Comfort
(enter stuff here)
SCORE:10/10

Mean and purposeful
Looks
(enter stuff here)

Plenty of room for my needs
Space
(enter stuff here)

Lovely Sound
Stereo
(enter stuff here)

Everything connects so easily
Phone/Bluetooth/Gadgets
(enter stuff here)

Cool
Climate system
(enter stuff here)

Got 1.5 Ntec DCi  impressive
Handling / Performance
(enter stuff here)

I love my QQ

Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile
jimmyr View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimmyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2013 at 10:53am
Fuel economy
(1.6 Petrol, Worse than what i expected really)

Comfort
(Very comfortable, but after only a couple of days the Leather trim is beginning to crease and stretch.)

Looks
(Pearl Black, goes well with the Privacy glass and big alloy and black wheels)

Space
(plenty of room, good boot also)

Stereo
(adequate)

Phone/Bluetooth/Gadgets
(best performance is through an iPhone using a cable)

Climate system
(very good)

Handling / Performance
(Handling is good, Performance, pretty sluggish, no power when needed)

Edited by Craigfishin - 04 May 2013 at 11:07am
2013, Manual, 360, 1.6 Petrol, Pearl Black.
TaylanEr View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TaylanEr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2013 at 5:25am
Fuel economy
(Too more in city)

Comfort
(Good to seat front and rear, dont matter)

Looks
(I love it)
SCORE: 10/10

Space
(Enough for my family)

Stereo
(Needs to upgrade)

Phone/Bluetooth/Gadgets
(Working great)