UA-44735833-1
Nissan Qashqai Owners Club UK Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Qashqai Care and Technical Information > Qashqai Interior.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

Rear 12V Power Socket

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cantfindausername Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09áAprá2016 at 5:07pm
Here is my 12v socket install into the boot of a +2. I removed the boot seats, and right hand side trim panel. Used a dremmel to trim the shape of the 12v socket and a file to put the notch in the top. Took about 2hrs total and included taping all the cable to run to the front power supply. Just need to tap it into the wiring up there when I get a spare 20 mins. The bulk of the work is done here though. 

Edited by cantfindausername - 09áAprá2016 at 5:09pm
1.6dCi +2 Tekna IS 4WD | Styling Plate | Rear Wing | 360 Cameras | Mud Flaps | Stubby Aerial | Alyans XT2 Side Steps | Westfalia Towbar | LED Interior | Dual Boot Light | DRLs | Full Closure
bryan3 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bryan3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09áAprá2016 at 7:22pm
Nice work,looks factory fit.
old shape 2013 tekna 1.6dci
Newest car we have ever owned
cantfindausername View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cantfindausername Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09áAprá2016 at 7:26pm
Thanks Bryan, I'm hoping that all I do to the car turns out to appear from the factory.
1.6dCi +2 Tekna IS 4WD | Styling Plate | Rear Wing | 360 Cameras | Mud Flaps | Stubby Aerial | Alyans XT2 Side Steps | Westfalia Towbar | LED Interior | Dual Boot Light | DRLs | Full Closure
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic