Forum Home Forum Home > Qashqai Club Community > My Qashqai
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

rear SLIDING cargo cover

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote renault1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: rear SLIDING cargo cover
    Posted: 01áJuná2015 at 12:10pm
after nearly 5 years and 2 qashqais i have finally found,purchased and fitted a rear sliding cargo cover,(no more banging head for me).
purchased from 4x4direct(great company to deal with)at a cost of ú79.99,fitted in 5 minutes and if you can afford it i think it is a great asset,no more pushing heavy bags to the rear seat etc and no more headachesOuch.
one of the best accessories i have purchasedThumbs Up
qqvisia,qq360,xtrailntec,now qq tekna,gun metallic,side steps,wind deflectors,mud flaps,nice car.
humming View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote humming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01áJuná2015 at 1:05pm
Have you got a link for this cover .... I'm sick and tired of banging my head on the existing hard cover whenever I lean into the boot.
2012 1.6dci Tekna in Mineral Grey
cantfindausername View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cantfindausername Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01áJuná2015 at 3:05pm
Cracked my head a treat yesterday when unloading the boot. Didn't do my sunburnt head anygood!
1.6dCi +2 Tekna IS 4WD | Styling Plate | Rear Wing | 360 Cameras | Mud Flaps | Stubby Aerial | Alyans XT2 Side Steps | Westfalia Towbar | LED Interior | Dual Boot Light | DRLs | Full Closure
renault1 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote renault1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01áJuná2015 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by humming humming wrote:

Have you got a link for this cover .... I'm sick and tired of banging my head on the existing hard cover whenever I lean into the boot.
-------------------------
cant do links but it is www.direct4x4.co.uk.
qqvisia,qq360,xtrailntec,now qq tekna,gun metallic,side steps,wind deflectors,mud flaps,nice car.
renault1 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote renault1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01áJuná2015 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by cantfindausername cantfindausername wrote:

Cracked my head a treat yesterday when unloading the boot. Didn't do my sunburnt head anygood!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sunburn,been trying to find that for a long time aswell,have you got a link for itLOLCool
ChrissH View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChrissH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01áJuná2015 at 4:29pm
Heres the link for it : 

Looks really good, i might get one! Always wanted one of these from day 1 of owning the Qashqai lol

Edit: Cream one is showing at ú79.99 and black for ú99.99

Edited by ChrissH - 01áJuná2015 at 4:30pm
Chris -
1.6 Acenta Gun Metal Grey, 12 Plate
renault1 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote renault1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01áJuná2015 at 4:55pm
Originally posted by ChrissH ChrissH wrote:

Heres the link for it : 

Edit: Cream one is showing at ú79.99 and black for ú99.99
.----------------------------
well spotted chrissh,should have mentioned before so my apologies,
found and dealt with on ebay not direct with direct(excuse the pun).
ebay states oos for black(which i preffered)but cant see why ú20.00 more.
hovered a little about the cream then thought what the heck,go for it.
ordered cream but stated that black was sent,it arr today and they had sent black to my enjoyment.ú20.00 saving and the colour i wanted.
dont know how it works but have a feeling ebay works different than if you went direct with a supplierQuestion.
the only problem now is if you want black will you get it if you order cream.
perhaps a phone call to direct4x4 will be the best option and ask for black at ú79.99Wink
ericos View Drop Down
Premier
Premier
Night Crawler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ericos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01áJuná2015 at 6:43pm
Was it ever found out for sure if the sliding cover from a +2 fitted the normal QQ?. Not that it matters to me now as I have a +2 but it was something I was always curious about when I had the normal QQ.
On a side  note doesnt the new QQ have the old lifting cover as well?, be intresting if they will do 1 for that.
2nd QQ ..June 2013 Black +2 360.. After moustaches in Movember, all those beards in Decembeard, I'm not looking forward to Fanuary
Gshep69 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gshep69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01áJuná2015 at 7:07pm
Is that basically just the same as the "tonneau cover" in the +2 ? If so, then maybe I'm being thick but how does having that stop you from banging your head on the tailgate ?

Personally I found the cover a nuisance and got fed up removing it every time we used the 3rd row seats, so mine has been taken out and has lived in my garage for the past 2 years !!
2013 Qashqai+2, 1.6Dci, Tekna, Nightshade, Graphite Leather interior
renault1 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote renault1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01áJuná2015 at 7:13pm
Originally posted by ericos ericos wrote:

Was it ever found out for sure if the sliding cover from a +2 fitted the normal QQ?. Not that it matters to me now as I have a +2 but it was something I was always curious about when I had the normal QQ.
On a side  note doesnt the new QQ have the old lifting cover as well?, be intresting if they will do 1 for that.
--------------------------------------------------never seen inside a +2 but would say no as i was supplied with brackets to screw in (simple job)to the side plastic to secure,so obviously different fitting on the +2 to the normal qq.
ericos View Drop Down
Premier
Premier
Night Crawler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ericos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01áJuná2015 at 7:14pm
The normal QQ has a plastic parcel shelf that lifts with the tailgate. You also bang your head on that, as well as the tailgate. Yes this is just a tonneau cover like on the +2, why they could fit the same to the normal QQ is beyond me
2nd QQ ..June 2013 Black +2 360.. After moustaches in Movember, all those beards in Decembeard, I'm not looking forward to Fanuary
ericos View Drop Down
Premier
Premier
Night Crawler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ericos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01áJuná2015 at 7:14pm
Originally posted by renault1 renault1 wrote:

--------------------------------------------------never seen inside a +2 but would say no as i was supplied with brackets to screw in (simple job)to the side plastic to secure,so obviously different fitting on the +2 to the normal qq.

Ah ok Thumbs Up
renault1 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote renault1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01áJuná2015 at 7:16pm
Originally posted by Gshep69 Gshep69 wrote:

Is that basically just the same as the "tonneau cover" in the +2 ? If so, then maybe I'm being thick but how does having that stop you from banging your head on the tailgate ?

Personally I found the cover a nuisance and got fed up removing it every time we used the 3rd row seats, so mine has been taken out and has lived in my garage for the past 2 years !!
-------------------------dont think people bang their head on the tailgate,you bang it on the parcel shelf.Ouch
renault1 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote renault1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01áJuná2015 at 7:17pm

The normal QQ has a plastic parcel shelf that lifts with the tailgate. You also bang your head on that, as well as the tailgate. Yes this is just a tonneau cover like on the +2, why they could fit the same to the normal QQ is beyond me
----------------------------------------to quick for meLOL
ericos View Drop Down
Premier
Premier
Night Crawler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ericos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01áJuná2015 at 7:18pm
Originally posted by renault1 renault1 wrote:

Originally posted by Gshep69 Gshep69 wrote:

-------------------------dont think people bang their head on the tailgate,you bang it on the parcel shelf.Ouch

Oh believe me its easy to bang your head on the tailgateLOL. Thats another advantage on the +2 the tailgate opens a lot higher
Gshep69 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gshep69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01áJuná2015 at 7:24pm
Ah ok, got you now, didn't realise the normal qq had the parcel shelf.
2013 Qashqai+2, 1.6Dci, Tekna, Nightshade, Graphite Leather interior
renault1 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote renault1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01áJuná2015 at 7:25pm

Oh believe me its easy to bang your head on the tailgateLOL. Thats another advantage on the +2 the tailgate opens a lot higher
[/QUOTE]--------------------------------------------so what your saying is i have just spent ú80.00 to bang my head on the tailgate instead of the parcel shelfLOL
ericos View Drop Down
Premier
Premier
Night Crawler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ericos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02áJuná2015 at 12:35am
LOL - if you didnt bang your head on the tailgate before you wont now I doubt. It was a common complaint on here a few years ago, stooping became second natureWink
PR07HET View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
@qashqaiclub @frankiehipwell

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PR07HET Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02áJuná2015 at 10:04am
Direct 4X4 offer 10% to Qashqai Club Members also.

Qashqai Premier Edition 0001/2007 - 370z Roadster - Bianchi C2C Full Carbon - Reebok Air otherwise
humming View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote humming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02áJuná2015 at 10:34am
How do we get the discount?

Had a look in the Discount section but couldn't see anything.
2012 1.6dci Tekna in Mineral Grey
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic