UA-44735833-1
Nissan Qashqai Owners Club UK Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Qashqai Care and Technical Information > Diesel Heads > 1.6dCi
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

Regen on a 1.6dci?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skipfeeney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Regen on a 1.6dci?
    Posted: 12 Oct 2015 at 6:07pm
Hi All,

My 2013 1.6dci started playing up over the weekend.  First I got a start stop error, then yesterday the engine managment light came on and I was getting a loss of power.  My wife has just been to dealers today to drop it off and been told it needs a regen at £95!

I am guessing this is the DPF regen?  I thought the 1.6DCI was a lot better at cleaning it out.  To be honest we have been doing short journeys only recently as been doing the house up so maybe that hasn't helped!

Thanks
2013 Qashqai+2 1.6dci Tekna
JayPower View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JayPower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2015 at 8:34pm
If your doing short journeys you should use some of this stuff. I used it in my Mondeo and its brilliant. Bit pricey but worth every penny compared to others I have used. 

http://www.powerenhancer.co.uk/archoil-ar6500-professional-dpf-cat-cleaner.html
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic