Nissan Qashqai Owners Club UK Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > J10 Qashqai 2006 - 2013 > QASHQAI+2
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - remove seats 6-7 on +2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

remove seats 6-7 on +2

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Message
Flyer View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
Avatar

Joined: 12 Mar 2011
Status: Offline
Points: 25
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: remove seats 6-7 on +2
    Posted: 17 Mar 2011 at 9:53am
I would really like to remove seats 6-7 on my new +2 to gain just a little more boot space and maybe even a little less weight. Anyone have expirience doing so? Seatrow 1 and 2 is essentiall for me because of travelling with my family, but I have absolutely no use whatsoewer for the 6-7 seats (they are to small to practical use anyway) So even a (tiny) small increase in bootspace is better for me than the unusable two extra seats. Anyone done this? And pros and cons?

                                                         Flyer.
Qashqai+2 1,6 Tekna.
Back to Top
CraigQQ View Drop Down
Premier
Premier

ooooh shiny..

Joined: 16 Oct 2010
Location: Edinburgh
Status: Offline
Points: 3915
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CraigQQ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2011 at 10:22am
dont they fold flat anyway?
Back to Top
mohawk View Drop Down
Premier
Premier
Avatar
White Rose.

Joined: 20 Aug 2007
Location: Manchester
Status: Offline
Points: 3605
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mohawk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2011 at 10:25am
Yep they fold flat. I have never had a problem not having enough roomErmm 
2010 QQ+2 Tekna, Magnetic Red, 2L petrol,CVT,4WD. Chrome side bars,sill strips, rear door grip, tailgate strip, front and rear entry guards,front foglight bezels.Proud Owner.SAC Member.
Back to Top
CraigQQ View Drop Down
Premier
Premier

ooooh shiny..

Joined: 16 Oct 2010
Location: Edinburgh
Status: Offline
Points: 3915
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CraigQQ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2011 at 10:30am
i would imagine it would leave a rather unsighlty space below the seats (possible no carpet underneath them??)
Back to Top
Flyer View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
Avatar

Joined: 12 Mar 2011
Status: Offline
Points: 25
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2011 at 10:55am
Yes the seats fold flat to minimize the taking up of space, but if you remove them completely out of the car there would be a little more space created in the boot anyway I imagine? Of course there is fairly good boot pace in the +2 , but more space would only be better. Maybe I would not have to buy a roof box with increased wind drag and fuel consumption? But as Craig QQ says is there carpet under? Do I have to make myself a plate with carpet to make the boot look O.K. Or is just removing the seats O.K.? I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NONE USE WHATSOEVER FOR THESE EXTRA SEATS THEY ARE TO SMALL!! Anyone here actually removed the seats? How did it work for you?

                                                               Flyer.
Qashqai+2 1,6 Tekna.
Back to Top
Flyer View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
Avatar

Joined: 12 Mar 2011
Status: Offline
Points: 25
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2011 at 5:54am
Yesterday after work i removed the 6-7 seats. Had to cut a plate to make the trunk floor flat and put a carpet on top. The car gained some always extra needed space in the trunk and lost quite a bit of weight, in exchange of loosing two totally unusable small seats with almost no footwell space. These seats are not suitable even for small children as they will not sit comfortable in them and with these seats folded up there is almost no luggage space. Travelling with 7 person and no luggage? However my only consern now is that i had to pay for the seats and all the seatbelt arrangements that I will never use waist of money!! And of course  the car should be designed to quickly take out the miniger seats (or even better option to deliver the car without the extra seats) and with flat floor and carpet under them (I am sure Nissan constructers could solve this much better than me). What pussles me is why they have not done it so, i am convinced that altough the car sells really well it would have sold even a million times better. Almost no one buys this car because of the extra seats, they buy it rather because of the extra space than the smaller version of the car. Love the looks of this car and the extra ground clearence and all the standard equipment that comes with it.

                                                             Flyer. 
Qashqai+2 1,6 Tekna.
Back to Top
CraigQQ View Drop Down
Premier
Premier

ooooh shiny..

Joined: 16 Oct 2010
Location: Edinburgh
Status: Offline
Points: 3915
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CraigQQ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2011 at 9:30am

so you removed the seats and cut a plate to make the floor flat again?

you could have just folded the seats flat.... same amount of space if you replace the seating with a flat plate...
 
sounds like all youve saved is the wieght.
 
I dont think nissan would get enough orders to consider making the +2 without the 2 extra seats.
its not a van theres no need for a SWB and LWB 5seater QQ really
Back to Top
Applauso View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
Avatar
NO STRESS

Joined: 01 Mar 2010
Location: North West
Status: Offline
Points: 646
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Applauso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2011 at 9:38am
Flyer....Have you lost the plot?Wacko
1.6 Tekna Gun metallic
Back to Top
noki49 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
Avatar

Joined: 29 Sep 2010
Location: Manchester
Status: Offline
Points: 275
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noki49 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2011 at 10:07am
Originally posted by Flyer Flyer wrote:

(or even better option to deliver the car without the extra seats) and with flat floor and carpet under them (I am sure Nissan constructers could solve this much better than me).
 
Hey Flyer.
What do you suggest Nissan call this new model you have created?Confused
Qashqai+2-2  or  Qashqai+0
1.6 Tekna in magnetic red ordered 19th Sept. ETA 7th Feb. Revised ETA 21st Feb. Arrived at Dealers 10th Feb. Collected 1st March 2011.
Back to Top
Flyer View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
Avatar

Joined: 12 Mar 2011
Status: Offline
Points: 25
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2011 at 10:08am
The seats folded flat build approx 15cm more over the entire trunk floor than my (obviously) much thinner flat plate so you can yourself do the math as to how much more space in litres I have gained. The seats now removed also weight about estimated 60kg? Do you honestly think there is no need for a big trunk compartment? Do you think if people want big trunk compartments for their family they have to buy big square shoe boxes with 4 wheels (Vans or vanalikes). This car has great ground clearence and great design (looks), but it is not a full blood off roader it is more a family car with a bit extra to it. It is not big enough to be a 7 seater, as mentioned before almost non existing footwell space for seats 6-7 to small even for children and almost non existing luggage space with seats 6-7 folded up, and more passengers usually means atleast some luggage. However for the driver and passengers in all the "normal" seats there is average and I would even say good space so there you are why the f.. do Nissan call this car +2 the name is in my opinion misliding. Love the car , but cannot understand why Nissan does this few meaningless grazy things? If atleast the 6-7seats where made to easily snap out of the car so people could have a choice?

                                                           Flyer.
Qashqai+2 1,6 Tekna.
Back to Top
Applauso View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
Avatar
NO STRESS

Joined: 01 Mar 2010
Location: North West
Status: Offline
Points: 646
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Applauso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2011 at 10:32am
Not considered a Transit?
1.6 Tekna Gun metallic
Back to Top
Flyer View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
Avatar

Joined: 12 Mar 2011
Status: Offline
Points: 25
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2011 at 11:06am
Yes I considered a Transit type of car and even the Nissan NV 200 family version which is the same type of car, but I find it slightly better looking than the Transit. But as I previously mentioned I really dont want to drive around in a car that looks and drives like a big shoe box on wheels, for similar reasons i rejected the Ford S max the Mazda 5 etc these type of cars also look alike, just as square boxes with wheels on and on my wish list also was big ground clearance so that in much snow the car dont so easily sit upon the snow with all wheels spinning in the air and on rough roads the exhaust or other parts of the undercarriage will stay on. Biggest possible space in the trunk compartment was really also a priority on my wish list (I imagine other people also dont mind biggest possible space for luggage inside their car so that they dont have to buy expensive and fuel waistnig roof boxes)?

                                                             Flyer
Qashqai+2 1,6 Tekna.
Back to Top
Flyer View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
Avatar

Joined: 12 Mar 2011
Status: Offline
Points: 25
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2011 at 11:26am
I was told by the car dealer where I bought my +2 that there actually are so many people that do not want the extra seats 6-7 that the dealer eventually made a serious request to Nissan if it is possible to deliver to them the +2 without the seats 6-7. The answer from Nissan head office to the request was that this is not possible.

                                                       Flyer.
Qashqai+2 1,6 Tekna.
Back to Top
Applauso View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
Avatar
NO STRESS

Joined: 01 Mar 2010
Location: North West
Status: Offline
Points: 646
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Applauso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2011 at 11:32am
Originally posted by noki49 noki49 wrote:

Originally posted by Flyer Flyer wrote:

(or even better option to deliver the car without the extra seats) and with flat floor and carpet under them (I am sure Nissan constructers could solve this much better than me).
 
Hey Flyer.
What do you suggest Nissan call this new model you have created?Confused
Qashqai+2-2  or  Qashqai+0
Nissan Qashqai Estate Possibly?
1.6 Tekna Gun metallic
Back to Top
Flyer View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
Avatar

Joined: 12 Mar 2011
Status: Offline
Points: 25
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2011 at 12:16pm
I think it is better left to Nissan to decide what they want to call their cars as long as the name is not misliding and prefferebly that it referes to some strong positive feature of the car.

                                                                     Flyer.
Qashqai+2 1,6 Tekna.
Back to Top
Flyer View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
Avatar

Joined: 12 Mar 2011
Status: Offline
Points: 25
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2011 at 2:16pm
Actually I did measure more accurately now and the height down to my home made flat plate with seats 6-7 removed from the +2 car is 12 cm lower than with the seats 6-7 in the car folded flat. This is over the entire area of the luggage compartment which is approx 105cmX105cm (it is not entirely square). The increase in space of the luggage compartment with seats 6-7 removed and my home made flat plate instead should therefore be approx 130L.
 
                                                                  Flyer.
Qashqai+2 1,6 Tekna.
Back to Top
Affman View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
Avatar
Mr 'Off Topic'

Joined: 30 Oct 2010
Location: Rural Bedford
Status: Offline
Points: 5521
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Affman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2011 at 2:50pm
The +2 I dont think is classed as a people carrier, like the picasso/Grand Scenic/Zariras of this world. I would class it as an Occasional 7 Seater, and is only ment for people up to 1.8m tall, ie Children...Im 6'4", and can freely admit that I cant sit in it cos I'd have to bend my Neck at 45degrees for the Journey!!! I could of done in the Zafira and Grand Scenic, though alittle cramped...Wink...I Bought this as an occasional 7 seater and it sure damn looks better than any other 7 seaters around.....
2011 Qashqai 2.0Ntec+2,Gun Met.Chrome Pack,SideBars,Window Trims,Rear Fog Bezals,Boot Handle,Bumper Trim,Skid Plate,Blue Int. LEDs 6.5yrs off happy 7 Seater motoring and still looks the nads..👍
Back to Top
Flyer View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
Avatar

Joined: 12 Mar 2011
Status: Offline
Points: 25
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2011 at 5:25pm

I did have a 7 seater car before I bought the +2, but I did not buy the +2 even as a occasional 7 seater because my expirience with my previous 7 seater told me that I really do not need small extra 2 seats wich folded up severely limits the luggage space even though this previous car that i had really was a people carrier. So I was on the lookout for a 5 seats car with as much luggage space as possible. In fact the +2 suited me in all aspects but the space in the luggage compartment that was a little less than in my previous 7 seater (both cars in 5 seats configuration with seats 6-7 folded down flat). However with the seats 6-7 out of the +2 and my home made flat plate, the luggage space in my new +2 now more equals the space in my previous car and the +2 looks sure damn better than my previous car. But of course no damn small unusable miniger extra seats only pity I had to pay for the 6-7 seats and safety belts that is not usable and that i will never use. and of course the name +2? Come on look at some indipendent car tests the seats 6-7 are NOT a strong feature of the +2. Looks, ground clereance, glas roof, rain sensor, integrated GPS build quality the whole driving expirience and in my car big luggage space are the strong features of this car and still they call it +2 damn.

Qashqai+2 1,6 Tekna.
Back to Top
Soup Dragon View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
Avatar
Clingon - purveyor of sticky stuff

Joined: 31 Jan 2011
Location: Hampshire
Status: Offline
Points: 102
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Soup Dragon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2011 at 5:31pm
i think the +2 is indicative of the fact that it isn't a 'real' 7 seater but you can get +2 at a pinch in certain circumstances. if it was a 7 seater it would be marketed as a mpv rather than a crossover/suv with 2 small extra seats. The fact that you chose to buy this car even though you knew you didn't want this 'option' proves that it is a desirable vehicle, but surely it is a waste of time & effort complaining that you have paid for extra seat belts that you won't use?
1.5dci Tekna, 2007, Faded Denim (looks grey to me!) - "It's alright!" - Mrs Soup
Back to Top
Affman View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
Avatar
Mr 'Off Topic'

Joined: 30 Oct 2010
Location: Rural Bedford
Status: Offline
Points: 5521
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Affman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2011 at 5:44pm
I think by the reply you bought it for the looks Flyer.....And lets face it ...they are lookers....Wink
Soup-see me thing on the MudFlaps Mate, if it helps....Thumbs Up
2011 Qashqai 2.0Ntec+2,Gun Met.Chrome Pack,SideBars,Window Trims,Rear Fog Bezals,Boot Handle,Bumper Trim,Skid Plate,Blue Int. LEDs 6.5yrs off happy 7 Seater motoring and still looks the nads..👍
Back to Top
Cowpers View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
Avatar
THE DARK LORD

Joined: 15 Sep 2010
Location: West Sussex
Status: Offline
Points: 2500
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cowpers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2011 at 7:15pm
Why is it..that in all these 'independent' car test they always talk about how 'squashed' an adult would be in these  rear seats.
 
The point is versatility, you can travel with 5 adults and two kids.  youcan travel with 2 adults 1 kid in the middle row and one kid right at the back because he thinks its cool...for a while.
 
It does exactly what it says on the tin its a Qashqai that when you need it has two extra seats.  Had the car nearly 6 months and have used 6 or more of the seats on 9 seperate occasions.
 
So I disagree the +2 seats are a strong point.
1.5Dci Tekna, Pearl Black, 60 Plate
1.6Dci Tekna with Stop/Start Pearl Black 63 plate
Back to Top
Affman View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
Avatar
Mr 'Off Topic'

Joined: 30 Oct 2010
Location: Rural Bedford
Status: Offline
Points: 5521
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Affman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2011 at 7:30pm
Wouldnt o bought it wid out them.....Thumbs Up... flyers already said he bought it for the looks!! Calm down Mr Cowpers or it'll be Medication time for u....
2011 Qashqai 2.0Ntec+2,Gun Met.Chrome Pack,SideBars,Window Trims,Rear Fog Bezals,Boot Handle,Bumper Trim,Skid Plate,Blue Int. LEDs 6.5yrs off happy 7 Seater motoring and still looks the nads..👍
Back to Top
mirage View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt
Avatar

Joined: 27 Nov 2010
Location: CYMRU
Status: Offline
Points: 14
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mirage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2011 at 7:40pm
It would Appear that Flyer is attempting to wind you all up.And from here it looks like its working. I agree that a Ford Transit would be a better option for him.Wink
Back to Top
Affman View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
Avatar
Mr 'Off Topic'

Joined: 30 Oct 2010
Location: Rural Bedford
Status: Offline
Points: 5521
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Affman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2011 at 7:46pm

Thumbs Up

2011 Qashqai 2.0Ntec+2,Gun Met.Chrome Pack,SideBars,Window Trims,Rear Fog Bezals,Boot Handle,Bumper Trim,Skid Plate,Blue Int. LEDs 6.5yrs off happy 7 Seater motoring and still looks the nads..👍
Back to Top
Cowpers View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
Avatar
THE DARK LORD

Joined: 15 Sep 2010
Location: West Sussex
Status: Offline
Points: 2500
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cowpers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2011 at 8:31pm
Originally posted by Affman Affman wrote:

Wouldnt o bought it wid out them.....Thumbs Up... flyers already said he bought it for the looks!! Calm down Mr Cowpers or it'll be Medication time for u....
Is this assumption just 'cos I didn't post a smiley???
Wind up or not the reviewers do..they insist on judging the rearmost seats on getting an adult in them....a bit like blaming a GT-R for not being much of a family car isn't it?
1.5Dci Tekna, Pearl Black, 60 Plate
1.6Dci Tekna with Stop/Start Pearl Black 63 plate
Back to Top
hamish View Drop Down
Premier
Premier
Avatar
IMAM MUSTAFA GRAF

Joined: 18 Nov 2010
Location: everywhere
Status: Offline
Points: 3782
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hamish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2011 at 9:22pm

In a similar vein, I bought my Grand Picasso for both the versatility of the extra seats...but also the extra load space when folded...and the looks.

The two extra seats are not great - except for kids and the novelty wears off, but it has been used many times for transporting both many adults and or kids over my 4 years of ownership and this is where it is useful - but most definately not the main reason(s) I got it.
 
I'm not getting a +2 QQ for the simple reason that I prefer the looks of the 5 seat QQ. Which is the main reason I didn't opt for the 5 seater Picasso as I thought the 7 seater looked better...to me.
Back to Top
Flyer View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
Avatar

Joined: 12 Mar 2011
Status: Offline
Points: 25
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2011 at 10:37pm
well i am not really complaining. The buying of this car was entirely my choice and with my heard earned money so why i bought it and not a Transit or Transitlike wechicle I have repetead myself enough in this tread already. and now with the seats 6-7 out of the car I am O.K. with the car. I am not trying to wind up anybody, just trying to say what i see as the thruth despite it can heart somebodies feelings. To say that all indipendent tests are just rubbish is rubbish. When they bring up the fact that no one not even a short child can sit comfortable in the 6-7 seats and then trying it out to confirm it for myself i  just must believe what I see. Maybe if you have a short child with chopped of feet at the hips it can be comfortable in the 6-7 seats? Or you can use them in case of a REAL emergency of some kind. Or even try to stuff a child or two in the luggage compartment without folding out the seats at all I bet they would be just as comfortable and just as complaining when the first exitement of the unusual "sitting"in the car settles. (please dont try this as it is not legal to drive around with people in the luggage compartment) 
 
                                                               Flyer
Qashqai+2 1,6 Tekna.
Back to Top
Cowpers View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
Avatar
THE DARK LORD

Joined: 15 Sep 2010
Location: West Sussex
Status: Offline
Points: 2500
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cowpers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2011 at 10:43pm
But it is not a fact that a child can't sit in it is it?  I have seen with my own eyes and driven the car with two children in the back from Sussex to the Isle of Wight, that's approx. 1.5hours in the seat with no issues at all.
 
So when you state its a fact (and here I don't mean you personally) that a child can't fit in it and then report this in your review, I'm sitting back thinking..
 
" So you are no doubt classifying your 17 yr old son as a child?"  Your review is BS.
1.5Dci Tekna, Pearl Black, 60 Plate
1.6Dci Tekna with Stop/Start Pearl Black 63 plate
Back to Top
mirage View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt
Avatar

Joined: 27 Nov 2010
Location: CYMRU
Status: Offline
Points: 14
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mirage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2011 at 11:11pm
Cowpers, you are rising to the bait. Flyer is obviously winding members up.   CHILL MAN. If he cant get kids in the back seats, leave them at home with gran and grandad.Wink
Back to Top
Flyer View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
Avatar

Joined: 12 Mar 2011
Status: Offline
Points: 25
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2011 at 11:18pm
it is also a fact that you can fit a child or two in the luggage compartment without folding up the seats at all. If the chidren find this novelty of unusual fitting in the car interesting maybe you will do your trip with no issues at all, but really all children are a bit different and not everybody is that tough. And why do this? Like somebody here already have stated If you want or need a normal comfortable 7 seater for occasional and normal transport of 7 rather buy a Transit or transitlike car.
If you want a +2 take out the rubbish small 6-7 seats and enjoy a little more luggage space instead.                                                           Flyer.
Qashqai+2 1,6 Tekna.
Back to Top
mirage View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt
Avatar

Joined: 27 Nov 2010
Location: CYMRU
Status: Offline
Points: 14
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mirage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2011 at 11:21pm
Mmmmm!Confused
Back to Top
Cowpers View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
Avatar
THE DARK LORD

Joined: 15 Sep 2010
Location: West Sussex
Status: Offline
Points: 2500
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cowpers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2011 at 11:35pm
Originally posted by mirage mirage wrote:

Cowpers, you are rising to the bait. Flyer is obviously winding members up.   CHILL MAN. If he cant get kids in the back seats, leave them at home with gran and grandad.Wink
I'm not actually rising to any bait....I am casting my own lure.....I love this sort of thing and I do it with a smile so don't worry about me.
 
I actually have to confess sometimes I come on with the express intention of having a good ruck
1.5Dci Tekna, Pearl Black, 60 Plate
1.6Dci Tekna with Stop/Start Pearl Black 63 plate
Back to Top
ericos View Drop Down
Premier
Premier
Avatar
Night Crawler

Joined: 28 Feb 2010
Location: Royston Vasey
Status: Offline
Points: 4240
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ericos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2011 at 1:16am
Dont f...............err ruck with Cowpers Wink
2nd QQ ..June 2013 Black +2 360.. After moustaches in Movember, all those beards in Decembeard, I'm not looking forward to Fanuary
Back to Top
Flyer View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
Avatar

Joined: 12 Mar 2011
Status: Offline
Points: 25
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2011 at 11:30pm
I had originally intended to post a reply or continue the subject on this post in this forum: http://forum.qashqaiclub.co.uk/remove-rear-seats_topic4505.html
because I think you rather abruptly cut off some of the newbie +2 owners who was thinking exactly the same as me offering them a Transit etc. However i seem to do not have the rights to reply to this post because when I try this sentence pos up: "You do not have permission to reply to posts in this forum" So my only option was to try to start a new thread about the same subject here, where I can. If you find this winding you up or you think i am going fishing and laying out bait my only comment is no comment and probably this would be my last post here? If that is what you really want.

                                                          Flyer.
Qashqai+2 1,6 Tekna.
Back to Top
Affman View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
Avatar
Mr 'Off Topic'

Joined: 30 Oct 2010
Location: Rural Bedford
Status: Offline
Points: 5521
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Affman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2011 at 7:01am
No worries Flyer, think we didnt know if this was a windup or not, because it seems such an unusual thing to do. Dont worry about the Banter on here, some of us get carried away, and its not ment to offend. To gain access to some of the Forum you have to be a contributed Member. A 10 one off fee helps Frankie (PRO7ET) run the forum as it costs Money to do so. Continue to post and if you go ahead, send some pics. in as will be interesting to see how it comes out, and may assist others in Butchering their +2 Wink You never know, Nissan may take it on board......WinkThumbs Up

Edited by Affman - 20 Mar 2011 at 8:08am
2011 Qashqai 2.0Ntec+2,Gun Met.Chrome Pack,SideBars,Window Trims,Rear Fog Bezals,Boot Handle,Bumper Trim,Skid Plate,Blue Int. LEDs 6.5yrs off happy 7 Seater motoring and still looks the nads..👍
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.141 seconds.