UA-44735833-1
Nissan Qashqai Owners Club UK Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Qashqai Care and Technical Information > In Car Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

Replacement Sat Nav card

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KKCAT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Replacement Sat Nav card
    Posted: 03 May 2017 at 8:46pm
I recently started to get the "No Map SD car inserted. Please use Nissan SD card only" error message on my 2013 Qashqai (now out of warrenty). I called my local dealership (Westway Nissan) who acknowledged that these sometimes become faulty. When pressed as to why I got a very vague "could be the cold or the heat" answer and an offer to supply a new one for circa £150.

Instead I opted to purchase one from forum member Rojer for a more realisitc price. The purpose of the post is compliment him on his excellent service, good communication and of course a correct working product.  Excellent transaction from start to finish.
KKCat
Trooper View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2017 at 9:11pm
Blackrojer has given an excellent service to quite a lot of members of this forum not just for sd cards but for flip key conversions as well.
If it aint broke make it go faster.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic