UA-44735833-1
Nissan Qashqai Owners Club UK Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Reception > Your first question?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

RESET SERVICE INDICATOR

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TALISMAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RESET SERVICE INDICATOR
    Posted: 04†May†2018 at 5:11pm

Hi I know this question has been asked before but I canít find an answer that solves my problem. I have a 2013  QASHQAI 360 N-TEC+ DCI 1461cc, I want to reset the service warning indicator but nothing I try works. There is no option in settings to do this just a warning that it is 3355 miles overdue (it isnít).

Every time I start up I have to press info to clear the message but this doesnít get rid of the annoying constantly flashing spanner!!

I rang customer services but all they advised was to take it to a main dealer.

Any advice is welcome.

Udo2009 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Udo2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04†May†2018 at 5:32pm
Have a look at page 2-18 of the owners manual - there you'll find the procedure to reset this setting....
Qashqai Acenta, 2,0 dCi, 110 kW, DPF, Euro5, black Z11G
TALISMAN View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TALISMAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05†May†2018 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by Udo2009 Udo2009 wrote:

Have a look at page 2-18 of the owners manual - there you'll find the procedure to reset this setting....

Thanks job done, I must have been having a senior moment because for some reason it never occured to me to look in the owners manual which is usually the first place I go to for an answer.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic