UA-44735833-1
Nissan Qashqai Owners Club UK Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Qashqai Club Community > Members Qashqai Market Place
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - SD card - LATEST map Nissan Connect J10 and J11
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

SD card - LATEST map Nissan Connect J10 and J11

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
Author
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cenja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2018 at 10:35am
Originally posted by Black_Rojer Black_Rojer wrote:

Check your system here - 
Latest SD card for LCN1 = V8. In stock now. 36 GBP (free shipping, full tracking, AIR mail).
Latest SD card for LCN2 = V3. In stock now. 36 GBP (free shipping, full tracking, AIR mail).
Latest SD card for 2TM = V3. Stock out. 

Hi I am interested in Latest SD card for LCN1 = V8. for my QQ J10. 
Do you send this to Austria? 
BlackRojer View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BlackRojer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 6:15am
Originally posted by Cenja Cenja wrote:

Hi. Sd card in stock now.
Shipping to Austria - NO problem ) Free shipping with full tracking, AIR mail.
Cenja View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cenja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2018 at 8:38pm

Thanks!
Can you send me instructions on PM? It seams I can't send pm's just yet. 
Cenja View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cenja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2018 at 7:28pm
Originally posted by BlackRojer BlackRojer wrote:

Originally posted by Cenja Cenja wrote:

Hi. Sd card in stock now.
Shipping to Austria - NO problem ) Free shipping with full tracking, AIR mail.

Thanks!
Can you send me instructions on PM? It seams I can't send pm's just yet. 
Black_Rojer View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Black_Rojer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2018 at 8:37pm
Let me know your PayPal account (e-mail). 
I'll send invoice for you. 35 GBP.  You can use my mail from this pict - http://www.fpro.aaanet.ru/rojer/images/cntct.jpg
Cenja View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cenja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2018 at 8:46pm
Originally posted by Black_Rojer Black_Rojer wrote:

Let me know your PayPal account (e-mail). 
I'll send invoice for you. 35 GBP.  You can use my mail from this pict - http://www.fpro.aaanet.ru/rojer/images/cntct.jpg
My paypal is nemanjacenic@gmail.com
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Black_Rojer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2018 at 8:56pm
Invoice ready )
w.harper7 View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote w.harper7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2018 at 9:20am
Hi ,i am interested in latest map for connect 1
Can i buy from you?
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Black_Rojer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 9:50am
Hi. YES, no problem ))) Yoy can buy, shipping with full tracking, AIR mail.
Let me know your PayPal account. I'll send invoice for you. 
You can use my mail from this pict - http://www.fpro.aaanet.ru/rojer/images/cntct.jpg

Flyyte View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flyyte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2018 at 2:25pm
Qashqai Acenta, July 2015. Is there a new card for this model? I'm getting a bit tired of on-screen out-of-date data.

As to installation: is it a simple case of popping out the existing SD card and inserting the new one? Thanks.
Qashqai Ascenta Premium 1.2 automatic 23/7/2015
chrisw99 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisw99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2018 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by Flyyte Flyyte wrote:

Qashqai Acenta, July 2015. Is there a new card for this model? I'm getting a bit tired of on-screen out-of-date data.

As to installation: is it a simple case of popping out the existing SD card and inserting the new one? Thanks.

v4 card will be out any day now.

v3 card which is the current latest has map data which is 2 years out of date.
QQ3: 2014 1.2 dig-T ntec+ gunmetal grey
QQ2: 2013 CVT 360 silver
QQ1: 2009 1.5dci n-tec fired iron
Flyyte View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flyyte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2018 at 8:14pm
Hi Chris: thanks for the heads-up -- much appreciated. I'm trusting to luck here that this new V4 card will be available from Rojer as the last time I looked at the Nissan price, I could've bought another Garmin with lifetime updates for the same amount. Iyiyiyiyiy.
chrisw99 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote chrisw99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2018 at 10:00am

Hi Chris: thanks for the heads-up -- much appreciated. I'm trusting to luck here that this new V4 card will be available from Rojer as the last time I looked at the Nissan price, I could've bought another Garmin with lifetime updates for the same amount. Iyiyiyiyiy.

Look at my post at the end of the previous page, I asked about the v4 card from the manufacturer and it's imminent.

Flyyte View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flyyte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2018 at 4:07pm
Yup, I noticed that.

I'd earlier been checking with Nissan UK about map updates and prices, and discovered that they're now free for the first three years. Whether or not that's in response to my complaint to Nissan UK (and presumably, that of many others) about selling cars with built-in obsolescent satnav, I've no idea, but I do know when I wanted an update to the already out-of-date 2014 SD card in my July 2015 Qashqai, I was told -- more than a year later -- that I had to pay a preposterous amount. Seemed to me that on a £22k motor, money-grubbing got no grubbier.

If a new card due via Nissan UK -- seeing as how, using Nissan UK's own calculations, the satnav in my QQ is now 60% out of date -- then hopefully it will be no more than £30.

I can't actually find a price on the Nissan mapcare website though:

https://www.nissan.co.uk/ownership/nissan-infotainment-system/mapcare.html

because despite the website's information that I can "visit our Nissan webstore" no links are provided to that and there's no trace of its existence elsewhere on the Internet. Impressive, er, not.
chrisw99 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisw99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2018 at 4:13pm

Yup, I noticed that.

I'd earlier been checking with Nissan UK about map updates and prices, and discovered that they're now free for the first three years. Whether or not that's in response to my complaint to Nissan UK (and presumably, that of many others) about selling cars with built-in obsolescent satnav, I've no idea, but I do know when I wanted an update to the already out-of-date 2014 SD card in my July 2015 Qashqai, I was told -- more than a year later -- that I had to pay a preposterous amount. Seemed to me that on a £22k motor, money-grubbing got no grubbier.

If a new card due via Nissan UK -- seeing as how, using Nissan UK's own calculations, the satnav in my QQ is now 60% out of date -- then hopefully it will be no more than £30.

I can't actually find a price on the Nissan mapcare website though:

https://www.nissan.co.uk/ownership/nissan-infotainment-system/mapcare.html

because despite the website's information that I can "visit our Nissan webstore" no links are provided to that and there's no trace of its existence elsewhere on the Internet. Impressive, er, not.

Search on here and you'll find people who were getting free updates on the mapcare scheme weren't actually getting the very latest but the latest minus one.  Seems to be a way of them shifting redundant stock once the new one comes out.

The last few updates I've bought on here from black_rojer, I've sold my previous card for the same or similar amount, old ones still sell like hot cakes (not sure why), so all my updates are usually free-ish anyway.

fullm View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fullm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2018 at 4:45pm
I'm checking back here daily for the v4 update as I'm definitely planning to pick one up from blackrojer. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
  Share Topic