FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

Showcase: Filthy Dirty QQ's

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Premier
Premier
IMAM MUSTAFA GRAF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hamish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Showcase: Filthy Dirty QQ's
    Posted: 15 Feb 2011 at 8:44pm
This is a thread for pictures only - no talking. Let the pictures do the talking.

This is to showcase your dirty cars...the more filthy the better. Max 3 pics per post. The game to then showcase your car in the Showcase: Shiny Clean QQ's, and vice versa.

So let's ave em Tongue
Seano View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
The Enforcer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2011 at 1:34pm
Whats up.....everybody too chook like to show a filthy car.....guess I'll have to start you all off then....hows this for pretty sh!tty......ShockedShockedShocked

Edited by Seano - 02 Oct 2011 at 1:39pm
QQ 1.5dci n-tec,In Nightshade,Now in my sweaty little paws, Headlamp Upgrades,Wind Deflectors One Cracked (Still), SAC
Seano View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
The Enforcer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2011 at 3:33pm
Originally posted by Seano Seano wrote:

Whats up.....everybody too chook like to show a filthy car.....guess I'll have to start you all off then....hows this for pretty sh!tty......ShockedShockedShocked

Ha....I new ya'll were scared'y cats....Evil Smile...Muhahahahahhahahahaha
QQ 1.5dci n-tec,In Nightshade,Now in my sweaty little paws, Headlamp Upgrades,Wind Deflectors One Cracked (Still), SAC
hamish View Drop Down
Premier
Premier
IMAM MUSTAFA GRAF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hamish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2011 at 3:40pm
LOL
Ok - I am going to interupt here...
Now,,,jsut how did that happen...jsut what ahve you been doing Sean...? 
Affman View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
Mr 'Off Topic'

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Affman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2011 at 3:41pm
Now this isnt Mine but were Pictures Kerry Sent me at the Beggining of the Year of Her QQ+2 after she'd fitted the SideBars we sorted out for Her.....Now I remember at the Time it was difficult to see what the Colour actually was as it was so grubby!!!....Fired Iron,Black or Nightshade???...Confused

Edited by Affman - 03 Oct 2011 at 3:46pm
2011 Qashqai 2.0Ntec+2,Gun Met.Chrome Pack,SideBars,Window Trims,Rear Fog Bezals,Boot Handle,Bumper Trim,Skid Plate,Blue Int. LEDs 6.5yrs off happy 7 Seater motoring and still looks the nads..👍
hamish View Drop Down
Premier
Premier
IMAM MUSTAFA GRAF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hamish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2011 at 3:46pm
I can see how Kerry's got dirty...Seano's looks like he has been through a sheep dip..>AND had his ariel chewed off!!!
Seano View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
The Enforcer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2011 at 3:46pm
Originally posted by hamish hamish wrote:

LOL
Ok - I am going to interupt here...
Now,,,jsut how did that happen...jsut what ahve you been doing Sean...? 

Not me Guvnor...honest....twernt me... you may remember that I live in the county, well a lane runs up the side of my bungalow to a pig farm that has just been reinstated, well a new road is being built for the new town of "Cranbrook" just outside Exeter, all of the road making vehicles are using the land at the pig farm for parking up at night, trouble is they are back and forth all day filling up with chippings and stuff and the lane is uncovered.....so its like living in the Kalahari at the moment, Val's silver Hyundai is just as bad, gave up washing them, it only lasts overnight then it starts all over again next day.....
hamish View Drop Down
Premier
Premier
IMAM MUSTAFA GRAF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hamish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2011 at 3:49pm
Right, so you be playing with pigs in sh*t then Seano.

At least your happy LOL

Actually I should ahve taken a pic of mine on Saturday...having a new road built and there is dust everywhere from cutting the cobble stones.
Seano View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
The Enforcer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2011 at 3:50pm

had his ariel chewed off!!!

Ha, hadn't noticed that....good catch.....thought me reception was a bit manky...LOL
hamish View Drop Down
Premier
Premier
IMAM MUSTAFA GRAF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hamish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2011 at 3:50pm
LOL
Seano View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
The Enforcer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2011 at 3:52pm

Right, so you be playing with pigs in sh*t then Seano.

At least your happy LOL

Actually I should ahve taken a pic of mine on Saturday...having a new road built and there is dust everywhere from cutting the cobble stones.

LOLLOLLOL Never happier than when I'm piggin it in the sh!t, and am usually in that too....Big smile
LOLLOLLOL
gadget View Drop Down
Drop in and Say Hello Moderator
Inspector

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gadget Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2012 at 5:24pm
Its been neglected!!
Must be 6 weeks since I gave it a clean and this is what it looks like....

............ and after getting stuck in some mud on Saturday afternoon and getting even more mud spun underside.........

...........  it had to go for a jetwash... £12.00 later, a second wash with CG Hose Free followed by a coat of of Farcela G3 Wax and final coat of V7 and it looks reasonable again!!

And after last nights rain the beads look lovely!!!

One day I'll have a proper detail as I'm sure it can look better - but its winter and give it a few days and it'll be dirty again....
I'm happy for now!!

2007 Acenta 1.5dci in Black with Panoramic Sunroof. Connect System. Boot & Door Sill Plates. Removable Towbar.
Craigfishin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Prestige Detailing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craigfishin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2012 at 5:27pm
i love before and after pics Thumbs Up
2010 1.5dci Tekna in Nightshade,2013 1.5dci Tekna arctic white with stone leather interior, 2016 1.2 auto in nightshade ,detailer at prestige car detailing
gadget View Drop Down
Inspector

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gadget Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2012 at 5:33pm
Just needs your magic touch CF - its not popping - seems to have dulled, but I guess it was overcast as well....  looked great in the street lamps last night! 
2007 Acenta 1.5dci in Black with Panoramic Sunroof. Connect System. Boot & Door Sill Plates. Removable Towbar.
Craigfishin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Prestige Detailing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craigfishin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2012 at 5:59pm
soon buddy soon
2010 1.5dci Tekna in Nightshade,2013 1.5dci Tekna arctic white with stone leather interior, 2016 1.2 auto in nightshade ,detailer at prestige car detailing
qasha18 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qasha18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2012 at 5:16pm
I went to Asda in Basingstoke this morning when I parked up my QQ it was worse than gadgets instead being red it was two tone ie covered from the bottom up it was like a white / grey muddie colour? I had to rinse it off for now as looked so out of this world & been off road with it?

I will have to take it through a car wash soon as one cannot clean by hand anymore due to Osteoarthritis of the neck /spine / shoulders & arms & they said it wont belong before it will affect my hands & fingers? well we only have the QQ for another 13 months or so when ever the Atos / DWP take it off us first due reassessment?Angry
Magnetic red QQ Acenta1.5 dci has now gone to auction?. ,I have now picked up my Volvo V40 D2 Cross Country Lux.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic