UA-44735833-1
Nissan Qashqai Owners Club UK Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > J11 Qashqai 2014 - > J11 Equipment, Extras, Add Ons and Aftersales
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

Stop/Start Disabling

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobzyer_runkle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Stop/Start Disabling
    Posted: 08áDecá2016 at 10:21am
Anyone who has the Stop/Start system will know that the dashboard switch only turns it off for the one journey, start the car again and Stop/Start is turned "on" again.

I have just installed the module to override this, supplied by Forum member "Duncho".  See the original thread  http://bit.ly/2h6g1Cr

It works perfectly, and I recommend it to anyone who hates the Stop/Start as I do.

On my 2016 1.6 CVT model, the fuse box is slightly different to the one shown in the thread, if anyone else plans to install a module on that model I can provide a photo.

richard_crl032 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richard_crl032 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22áMará2017 at 4:06am
Hi, 70+ bros in whatsapp Qashqai group in Singapore also fitted this from Duncho ...whistling happily away knowing SS can no longer cause premature failures due these bureacratic BS.

Cheers.

Richard

Edited by richard_crl032 - 22áMará2017 at 4:07am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic