Forum Home Forum Home > J10 Qashqai 2006 - 2013 > NONONO
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

talk to me about auto close window kit

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bryan3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: talk to me about auto close window kit
    Posted: 15áJuná2015 at 7:29am
Hi guys
After being caught out twice with having to unlock and turn the ignition on to close a window that since about 2000 should be doable from the key fob,I would like to gather information on the Qq auto window kit.
Is it a day job (I fitted the mirror kit myself) I assume it works off the tekna fob,smart key thingy?

All input welcome.
old shape 2013 tekna 1.6dci
Newest car we have ever owned
ericos View Drop Down
Premier
Premier
Night Crawler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ericos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15áJuná2015 at 7:41pm
Easier to fit than the mirror kit, just door panel off & just plug and play. This was on my  2010 QQ, I  didnt remove it to fit on my 2013 as the windows couldnt be left open if you needed to leave the dogs in the car for a short while.  Dont know for  sure if Dave does a kit for the new model if thats what you have
2nd QQ ..June 2013 Black +2 360.. After moustaches in Movember, all those beards in Decembeard, I'm not looking forward to Fanuary
bryan3 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bryan3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16áJuná2015 at 7:29am
Cheers
No our Qq is a 2013 j10.
camo304 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote camo304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18áJuná2015 at 3:35pm
Just done the mirrors and window kit took about a hour, nice and simple like meTongue
QQ 2012 2.0L CVT, Tekna, Black
bryan3 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bryan3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18áJuná2015 at 3:39pm
I have fitted the mirror kit,would just like some hands on experience from people who have fitted the window kit to a j10
ericos View Drop Down
Premier
Premier
Night Crawler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ericos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18áJuná2015 at 11:04pm
As I said above its a simple fit, the only issue is making sure you stick the module with the included sticky pads so it isnt protruding out too far & interferes with the refitting of the door panel
2nd QQ ..June 2013 Black +2 360.. After moustaches in Movember, all those beards in Decembeard, I'm not looking forward to Fanuary
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic