Nissan Qashqai Owners Club UK Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Qashqai Care and Technical Information > Qashqai Knowledge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tekna QQuestions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fraggenstein Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tekna QQuestions
    Posted: 30 Jan 2012 at 8:20pm
I'm going crazy Wacko with anticipation for my new QQ Tekna and have some questions you kind folks can maybe answer.

- Bose speakers.  Now I know this is a subjective question but just how good do they sound?  How good is the subwoofer - does it produce a decent amount of bass?

- integration with iPhone.  Is is possible to stream music over bluethooth?  Do you get album art, etc. or do you need to plug in the USB for that?

- sat nav.  Are the maps upgradable or are you stuck with the maps that come with it?

- manuals.  I've scoured t'internet for the manuals but can't find any (other than a quick start guide).  Does anyone have a link I can use? I was planning to brush up and whet my appetite to stop me from going crazy - I'm amazed Nissan don't just put them up for download!

Cheers Wink
fellsteruk View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote fellsteruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2012 at 8:24pm
No comment on Bose system but you can upgrade the maps to the latest ones but I guess you will get these with your new QQ, you don't get album art but you can stream music from your phone to connect, I have not tested with iPhone but I tworks with my blackberry. I have a PDF of the QQ manual if you want me to email it to you just drop me a pm.

Stephen

Cowpers View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
THE DARK LORD

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cowpers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2012 at 8:29pm
Bose speakers are good, you'll get plenty of bass.  Standard setting is a little too much for me so I've notched it down a bit.

Maps are upgradable only by purchasing a new stick, but this seems a waste of money as they only bring a new stick every blue moon and updates are not always noticable.  If you treat as a way to get from A to B (A and B) being places you don't know well it does the job just fine.

There was a link to .pdf versions of the manuals but we were asked not to publish it.  Seemed daft really as like you one of the first things i wanted to do while awaiting arrival was to read up on the car.  Someone here may well offer you something unoffically.
1.5Dci Tekna, Pearl Black, 60 Plate
1.6Dci Tekna with Stop/Start Pearl Black 63 plate
fraggenstein View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fraggenstein Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2012 at 8:33pm
Ah - good news about the bass - never really had a chance to try it out properly on my test drive.  Thumbs Up
Fee View Drop Down
Premier
Premier
Mary Whitehouse

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2012 at 8:36pm
Originally posted by fellsteruk fellsteruk wrote:

No comment on Bose system but you can upgrade the maps to the latest ones but I guess you will get these with your new QQ, you don't get album art but you can stream music from your phone to connect, I have not tested with iPhone but I tworks with my blackberry. I have a PDF of the QQ manual if you want me to email it to you just drop me a pm.

Stephen

yep, it streams bluetooth with iphone, no problem.
2.0 Visia 2007, 1.5 Dci Acenta 2008' 1.6 Acenta 2009 and 1.5dci N-Tec 2011..1.6Dig-T Tekna 2018
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic