Nissan Qashqai Owners Club UK Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > J10 Qashqai 2006 - 2013 > QASHQAI+2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Thinking of buying +2

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Premier
Premier

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thinking of buying +2
    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 at 8:53am
Hi Guys, Not been on forum for a very very long long time.
I used to run the Juke version and knew Craig through that
Anyway reason for post is thinking of buying a 2010-2013 +2 

but a little confused engine wise

first the 1.2 if available is out read to much negatives about it 

but I seem to be finding diesels in 1.5, 1.6 and 2.0  the 1.5 i know all about as had that in the Juke
but I dont recall a 1.6 diesel( petrol yes) but this comes up a lot on Autotrader and road tax seems to be cheaper than 1.5 and certainly much cheaper than 2.0 however they are all acceptable amounts to be fair so cant rule any out on that basis but is there anything I should be mindful of in either petrol or diesel.

I dont need super performance but would like to overtake the plentiful tractors we have around here 
I won't be doing mega mileage either most like 10-20 miles a day with a max of 40 if the wife takes it.

Anything I else I should be on look out for as well

won't by a CVT if thats what the auto version is but other than that haven't ruled out any gearbox

thanks in advance 
Udo2009 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Udo2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2020 at 9:50am
There never was a 1.2 engine for the J10 +2. Diesels were(are) available as 1.5, 1.6, and 2.0, petrol also as 1.6 and 2.0...

Regarding the Diesel discussion and the fact that these "old" engines are not very clean in respect to  todays standards, and your estimated milage - I'd go for a petrol engine.
Qashqai Acenta, 2,0 dCi, 110 kW, DPF, Euro5, black Z11G
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic